FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > I'm back

I'm back

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello. I came back last week as I sadly had my heart broken last week by my ex-gf/ex-bff. I don't want to go into detail about what happened as it sucked being dumped.

I'm not looking for anything at the moment, I'm just here to chat for now until I feel ready in the new year. If anyone is interested in a chat, feel free to let me know ok

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Didn't take you long.

By *ouple4biMMFCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Welcome back anyway.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I didn't re-join here straight away. I came here days after I was dumped

"I didn't re-join here straight away. I came here days after I was dumped"

Very respectful. Good luck OP.

You're be beating them off now op her loss

"I didn't re-join here straight away. I came here days after I was dumped

Very respectful. Good luck OP."

Thanks very much

"You're be beating them off now op her loss "

Yeah, you're right there. It definitely is her loss. I gave her the best 8 months of my life and this is what I get in return. Anyway I'm not gonna waste my breath on her as its not worth it.

No worries op , the ladies of Fab will be lining up to give you dirty revenge sex in no time.

"You're be beating them off now op her loss

Yeah, you're right there. It definitely is her loss. I gave her the best 8 months of my life and this is what I get in return. Anyway I'm not gonna waste my breath on her as its not worth it."

Great and good luck to her. I mean to you.

"No worries op , the ladies of Fab will be lining up to give you dirty revenge sex in no time."

Revenge sex is not on my to do list but normal dirty sex definitely is lol

"No worries op , the ladies of Fab will be lining up to give you dirty revenge sex in no time.

Revenge sex is not on my to do list but normal dirty sex definitely is lol"

Well if you meet five ladies off fab this weekend. You can take pics and send them to your ex..... she will be green with envy and beg you to come back.... you can tell her " look what you missed out on "

By * Kiwis and a BananaMan  over a year ago

Part of your 5 a day

"No worries op , the ladies of Fab will be lining up to give you dirty revenge sex in no time.

Well if you meet five ladies off fab this weekend. You can take pics and send them to your ex..... she will be green with envy and beg you to come back.... you can tell her " look what you missed out on " "

Sir you are one savage

Well if you meet five ladies off fab this weekend. You can take pics and send them to your ex..... she will be green with envy and beg you to come back.... you can tell her " look what you missed out on " "

Very tempting but I'm not one for revenge plus I deleted her number anyway. As soon as its the new year, I will make a fresh start in seeing who is out there.

"I didn't re-join here straight away. I came here days after I was dumped"

days after eh?

I am sure you showed great restraint

By * Kiwis and a BananaMan  over a year ago

Part of your 5 a day

Well if you meet five ladies off fab this weekend. You can take pics and send them to your ex..... she will be green with envy and beg you to come back.... you can tell her " look what you missed out on "

Very tempting but I'm not one for revenge plus I deleted her number anyway. As soon as its the new year, I will make a fresh start in seeing who is out there."

Best attitude to have Hope you find someone. I always believe success is the best revenge. When she sees you in the future and see that's your happy and have your life together she will be one pissed off female

[Removed by poster at 30/12/16 21:44:22]

days after eh?

I am sure you showed great restraint "

days after eh?

I am sure you showed great restraint "

Yeah I have showed restraint as I'm only here to talk for now

Very tempting but I'm not one for revenge plus I deleted her number anyway. As soon as its the new year, I will make a fresh start in seeing who is out there.

Best attitude to have Hope you find someone. I always believe success is the best revenge. When she sees you in the future and see that's your happy and have your life together she will be one pissed off female "

Yeah those are definitely true words what you have said

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 30/12/16 21:54:55]

you waited days?!?! Must of been completely heartbroken

"you waited days?!?! Must of been completely heartbroken "

Yes I was heartbroken and I needed some friends to talk to as well

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"you waited days?!?! Must of been completely heartbroken

Yes I was heartbroken and I needed some friends to talk to as well"

Healing can be found in many ways... Some folk cry, some drink, some talk.. What's right for you may seem strange to others ..

My girlfriend said " she was dumping me because of my obsession with the monkees...!"

At first I thought she was joking....

"And then I saw her face..."

Nottingham

Healing can be found in many ways... Some folk cry, some drink, some talk.. What's right for you may seem strange to others ..

My girlfriend said " she was dumping me because of my obsession with the monkees...!"

"And then I saw her face..." "

I know where not to come if I have a broken heart

"And then I saw her face..." "

now I'm a believer

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"you waited days?!?! Must of been completely heartbroken "

Never heard the expression "the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else" I take it

Never heard the expression "the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else" I take it "

And if he truly felt anything for this girl doing that will tear him apart. Which is why he's talking bollocks and is actually looking for a sympathy fuck. Probably from someone with less than half a brain cell that will fall for this load of crap!!!

Yes I was heartbroken and I needed some friends to talk to as well"

I'm sure you could find real friends not people you have probably never met. Hats off to you though. You may get a fuck out of this thread

Nottingham

Good god leave the man alone,the reason why he's back is not for anyone to debate and call him for!

OP I think you are being naïve if you are expecting strangers to be understanding and sympathetic following your breakup and probably inviting further heartache from the more cynical forumites but if participating in the forums offers a distraction and you can read comments without taking them personally then go for it, who are we to judge what works for you?

"Good god leave the man alone,the reason why he's back is not for anyone to debate and call him for!"

I'm sure we all have have an opinion just like you!

"OP I think you are being naïve if you are expecting strangers to be understanding and sympathetic following your breakup and probably inviting further heartache from the more cynical forumites but if participating in the forums offers a distraction and you can read comments without taking them personally then go for it, who are we to judge what works for you?"

This

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Never heard the expression "the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else" I take it

And if he truly felt anything for this girl doing that will tear him apart. Which is why he's talking bollocks and is actually looking for a sympathy fuck. Probably from someone with less than half a brain cell that will fall for this load of crap!!!"

Very harsh.

And if he truly felt anything for this girl doing that will tear him apart. Which is why he's talking bollocks and is actually looking for a sympathy fuck. Probably from someone with less than half a brain cell that will fall for this load of crap!!!

Very harsh."

I know I can be brutal. Must of gotten out of bed the wrong side

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

And if he truly felt anything for this girl doing that will tear him apart. Which is why he's talking bollocks and is actually looking for a sympathy fuck. Probably from someone with less than half a brain cell that will fall for this load of crap!!!"

I did it a few years ago when my marriage fell apart, I was heartbroken but chose not to sit and mope in misery, it did me world of good, I met knew people, stepped out of my comfort zone, remembered what it was like to have fun, rediscovered who I was and I regained my confidence.

We all have our own way of dealing with things, what works for you doesn't for others, So good luck to him.

I did it a few years ago when my marriage fell apart, I was heartbroken but chose not to sit and mope in misery, it did me world of good, I met knew people, stepped out of my comfort zone, remembered what it was like to have fun, rediscovered who I was and I regained my confidence.

We all have our own way of dealing with things, what works for you doesn't for others, So good luck to him. "

Thank you for your support. It is horrible having your heart broken. What was worse about her dumping me was that she was also my best friend who I had known for years.

Nottingham

We all have our own way of dealing with things, what works for you doesn't for others, So good luck to him.

Thank you for your support. It is horrible having your heart broken. What was worse about her dumping me was that she was also my best friend who I had known for years."

Can you not at some stage in the future not get back to being friends do you think,or would you not want that?

Nottingham

Ignore that you're here to move on...

"Ignore that you're here to move on..."

Yeah that's right. I'm here to move on. She cut ties when she dumped me so I deleted her number that night and I recently blocked her email address as well

Nottingham

"Ignore that you're here to move on...

Yeah that's right. I'm here to move on. She cut ties when she dumped me so I deleted her number that night and I recently blocked her email address as well"

Yeah that's right. I'm here to move on. She cut ties when she dumped me so I deleted her number that night and I recently blocked her email address as well

"

I even got rid of photos, cards and anything with boyfriend or special friend on them that were from her as well

Nottingham

I even got rid of photos, cards and anything with boyfriend or special friend on them that were from her as well"

I don't blame you there's no point in keeping anything. You have to look forward I suppose no matter how hard it is.

I even got rid of photos, cards and anything with boyfriend or special friend on them that were from her as well

I don't blame you there's no point in keeping anything. You have to look forward I suppose no matter how hard it is."

Yeah I will look forward. It's pointless looking back as it will only cause more heartache

I don't blame you there's no point in keeping anything. You have to look forward I suppose no matter how hard it is.

Yeah I will look forward. It's pointless looking back as it will only cause more heartache "

Especially if as you are looking back, you walk into a lamppost ... that would cause a serious headache too

Yeah I will look forward. It's pointless looking back as it will only cause more heartache

Especially if as you are looking back, you walk into a lamppost ... that would cause a serious headache too "

Yeah that too lol

» Add a new message to this topic