FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Feedback

Feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eo32mufc OP   Man  over a year ago

Calne

Hi guys. I've been on here a while now but never had a meet or much flirting. I was hoping maybe to get some feedback on my profile and how to improve it. I'm str8 by the way.

Thank you

Lee

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Have you considered writing one?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

3 cock shots and no profile means you will really struggle on here.

you need a profile with much much more on it..

Calne

Thanks for the advice

Calne

I had face and body shots before but still didn't get much attention.

Calne

What does a woman like to hear?

"I had face and body shots before but still didn't get much attention. "

if you have no profile,there's nothing for anyone to respond to..

"What does a woman like to hear? "

you're 43!! use your head! look at a bunch of other guys profiles and get some idea of what they put and tailor it to match yourself...i'm completely wasting my breath here aren't i?..

Calne

Why you say your wasting your breath. I wouldn't go and look at other men's profiles for a start but I understand what you mean about more info. I'm looking through all the tabs now. And even though I'm 43, don't mean I'm used to stuff like this. I've always kept myself to myself, been single for over 11 years and spent most weekends with my kids. They are growing up so I'm finding a big of free time now.

"Why you say your wasting your breath. I wouldn't go and look at other men's profiles for a start but I understand what you mean about more info. I'm looking through all the tabs now. And even though I'm 43, don't mean I'm used to stuff like this. I've always kept myself to myself, been single for over 11 years and spent most weekends with my kids. They are growing up so I'm finding a big of free time now."

why wouldnt you look at other profiles?...surely that would be the best way of getting an idea of what sort of things they put on them?

Calne

Just not my thing to look at men's profiles. That's why I asked what the ladies like to read or see.

"Just not my thing to look at men's profiles. That's why I asked what the ladies like to read or see."

ok, but it would seem to me to be common sense to see what other males on here put in their profiles...cant really see any other way of finding out! all women are different so its not possible really for you to get a clear answer on what they like to read...whereas looking at a few profiles,ones with a few verifications, would give you a better idea of what appeals to various women...don't really get what the problem with that is?

get rid of the public cock shots and keep one for friends only. Be interesting and honest above all else. I agree Take a look at other guys profiles on here and pay particular attention to those that have verifications.

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

"Just not my thing to look at men's profiles. That's why I asked what the ladies like to read or see."

Yep, you might catch the ghey.

Seriously though, this explains why so many men's profiles are terrible. FFS.

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

I mean, even looking at WOMEN'S profiles might give you an idea that you might need to write more than 3 lines. (although lots of women can get away with "ask me" and no pics and still get 100 messages from men with no idea. LOL)

Calne

So I ask for help not a slating!

OP, there are a LOT of single guys on here, it's difficult sorting out those who might be of interest. Basically, the clearer you can be on what you're offering and also what you're looking for, will help you on here. I'm afraid if you don't stand out, ladies will just move on to the next profile. I realise that may seem harsh, but it's the reality of fab for single guys I'm afraid. Good luck.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

All your profile basically stays are your basic stats that that you want a meet with two women and by your own admission you know that's not the most original approach.

As much as what you want is important try to focus on what you can offer instead. Not in an overly sexual way but personality wise

"So I ask for help not a slating! "

The best Advie I can give OP is theres lots of different people after lots of different things.... decide what it is your after and as someone mentioned above look at the accounts of successful gents women and even couples Taylor your account to suit the people you wanna chat/meet. Also don't waste your time like the thousands of others that message people who's profile clearly states no single men!!

Last but not least send a decent first message with a face pic!!

Looks like I'm late to the part and have updated it

The pics are good, you have a nice face and it's the best pic so keep it on there

The text could still do with some work but it's ok

Lose the lol action for us grown ups

Ruby

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Why do you need to say you have face pics available on request when you already display one in public?

I think it is overly ambitious to say you want two ladies to play with you when you haven't met one yet.

Sally

There is to much narcism here from most and miss the point of Swingin...that reminds I need to find something to swing off. Good luck all single guys we need it lol

» Add a new message to this topic