FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Looking for first full bi experience

Looking for first full bi experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. I'm looking for my first experience with a woman but never know if I should just message a woman incase I'm not what she is looking for. Best way to go about this without offending people xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eppoMan  over a year ago

London Colney

If u don't ask .....

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

I'm going to treat this post exactly the same as I would a post from a guy: you have a bareback sex photo in your public gallery - that might mean some folk wouldn't meet you. You have to me (fem posting) a line in your profile - 'I may be large but..' - that makes me sad. I hope you've not had poor experiences previously.

My advice would be to look out for female orientated socials where you might meet women face to face who you click with and want to meet again. Good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The bare back picture was with someone I was seeing, if people want to judge that then I wouldn't want to meet them.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Just do what us guys do when contemplating messaging a lady for the first time. ...take a deep breath...and give it your best shot.....the worse they can do is say No...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The bare back picture was with someone I was seeing, if people want to judge that then I wouldn't want to meet them. "

Good on you!

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

"The bare back picture was with someone I was seeing, if people want to judge that then I wouldn't want to meet them. "

So, playing Devils advocate: a single man has a bareback sex photo on his profile - do you think that's not a problem? I'm not judging by the way - it's our preference not to meet those who openly play bare that's all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi. I'm looking for my first experience with a woman but never know if I should just message a woman incase I'm not what she is looking for. Best way to go about this without offending people xx"

Don't be shy get messaging

» Add a new message to this topic