FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile pic

Profile pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not really sure if this is the right part of the forum, but seeing as I'm new, thought it's a good place to start

But just curious, will a lack of profile picture hold me back?

Maybe wrongly, but nervous to stick public pictures up. Have a few privates and have stated on my profile that I'm happy to share

What are your thoughts people?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no need for it to be your face,but yes,a blank is definitely off putting to me,and going by other threads a lot feel the same,many have blank avatars blocked

By *aroleBaskinWoman  over a year ago

somewhere down the rabbit hole, Aberdeen

I have profiles with no public photos blocked from messaging me...although it doesn't work. I don't message people with no public photos.

Thank you for the advice ladies, I'll have to work on some public pictures that done give too much away then

Yes it will mate, but it ok because having mutiple pictures (including face etc) doesnt mean your luck will change

By *unniebee1970Woman  over a year ago

The Hive

Not sure this site is about "luck" Its not the Lottery. :-

"Not really sure if this is the right part of the forum, but seeing as I'm new, thought it's a good place to start

Maybe wrongly, but nervous to stick public pictures up. Have a few privates and have stated on my profile that I'm happy to share

What are your thoughts people? "

There are so many people with pics, that you will go to the end of the queue when people are searching on here. We also use the no public photos filter, but sadly this doesn't work too well on the site.

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

"Not really sure if this is the right part of the forum, but seeing as I'm new, thought it's a good place to start

Would you message people without any public pics just to ask to see a pic just in case you may like the look of them?

There are so many people with pics, that you will go to the end of the queue when people are searching on here. We also use the no public photos filter, but sadly this doesn't work too well on the site."

Fair enough, I'll Just need to get creative!

Would you message people without any public pics just to ask to see a pic just in case you may like the look of them? "

Personally, I would and have, if I like the look of some bodies profile. I.e. It has lots of info on there. But I do take your point

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Being no picture, not necessarily of your face, means most wouldn't be interested.

There are plenty of profiles here (mine included) where there's pictures of the person, not the face.

I think that a blank would mean that you haven't made an effort or that you are just testing the water and will end up being a time waster. Use your imagination and have a look at other photos to get an idea or two. Your welcome to look at mine.

"Being no picture, not necessarily of your face, means most wouldn't be interested.

There are plenty of profiles here (mine included) where there's pictures of the person, not the face.

"

Yeah, I'm with you, I just don't have a great deal of pictures! I'll get on the case

"I think that a blank would mean that you haven't made an effort or that you are just testing the water and will end up being a time waster. Use your imagination and have a look at other photos to get an idea or two. Your welcome to look at mine. "

Cheers Toby, I'm certainly interested and have a number of private pictures, but I do take your point

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes you definitely need a profile pic but it doesn't need to be your face.

Sally

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

"Yes it will mate, but it ok because having mutiple pictures (including face etc) doesnt mean your luck will change "

This is true more to it than just having pics. However I don't know about others but I just pass by picture less profiles totally wouldn't ever bother asking for them.

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

Doesnt look very promising, from our view point, lot's of Guys complain it is hard for them to get things going.

We think it puts you even more at a disadvantage, you see as shallow as it may seem it is about attraction too

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

I won't bother with invisible people.

You have a whole body besides your face you can put public

I would like your opinion on my profile.

Does it need more pictures?

Should i say more?

Thanks

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

"I would like your opinion on my profile.

Should i say more?

Thanks "

What do you think?????????

I pass blank profiles sorry

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

In all honesty OP you won't get any replies with no pics.

Most people need privacy so put on public pics that are non- identifying.

Wokingham / Reading

"I would like your opinion on my profile.

Should i say more?

Thanks

What do you think?????????"

Exactly would you answer it?

I wouldn't even reply to a profile with no public pics at all.

By *pfornaughtyfunMan  over a year ago

merseyside

Some nice pics on here

I always check the profiles first but most send a pic attached to the message ... I don't have a profile pic either

Wokingham / Reading

Not being funny though you are female makes the world of difference as female you still get messages anyway

I always check the profiles first but most send a pic attached to the message ... I don't have a profile pic either "

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

"I have profiles with no public photos blocked from messaging me...although it doesn't work. I don't message people with no public photos. "

So it's not just me this happens to. I've got no public photos blocked yet still get messages from profiles without.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"I have profiles with no public photos blocked from messaging me...although it doesn't work. I don't message people with no public photos. "

We do too,we would generally delete a message from a profile with no pics at all.

Miss

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"I have profiles with no public photos blocked from messaging me...although it doesn't work. I don't message people with no public photos.

So it's not just me this happens to. I've got no public photos blocked yet still get messages from profiles without. "

I think people add a pic as a way of getting round filters,then delete it.

Just hide your face a little, no profile pic equals the assumption that you're either married or horrid and neither is good lol

Wokingham / Reading

"I have profiles with no public photos blocked from messaging me...although it doesn't work. I don't message people with no public photos.

So it's not just me this happens to. I've got no public photos blocked yet still get messages from profiles without.

I think people add a pic as a way of getting round filters,then delete it."

Thing is it seems devious therefore off putting and stupid

» Add a new message to this topic