FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cutebum9 OP   Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

What are we doing wrong never get contacted by females wanting to join us together

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're probably not doing too much wrong, it's just a numbers game. You are seeking a single lady happy to play with you both. As are hundreds of other couples. The odds are already stacked against you.

I've had a really quick scan of your gallery and it's 95% her, plus a few cock shots of him. A lady will need to be attracted to you both and I don't think you're necessarily presenting yourself as a COUPLE in a way that will hook and attract this highly sought after category of swinger.

Anyway, I'm not a lady so hopefully some will reply to give a more insightful answer!

Good luck in your search!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Why would a single woman contact you just to fulfill your fantasy?

for me, your profile is quite abrupt,and would not appeal to me as i would think a woman is just another tick in a box ..

"for me, your profile is quite abrupt,and would not appeal to me as i would think a woman is just another tick in a box .."
I agree. It's not very appealing to read that you don't like endless chat, no one wants to chat forever, but a single female will need to build trust and confidence in a couple she is going to meet.

I would anyway

"What are we doing wrong never get contacted by females wanting to join us together "

Sounds like you just want to meet a female in order to tick a box..

But not sure whether it's your box or hers

From a woman's perspective my thoughts are:

What do I get out of meeting with you guys? Because what your profile says at the moment.. I've absolutely no idea....

By *amo2121Man  over a year ago

swansea

I've read your profile, it doesn't mention anywhere that you are looking specifically for a female...in fact...it seems like you'll meet anything lol x maybe more specific. And it all sounds a little...well..you know..on your terms , maybe less restrictions and more fun needed on profile.

» Add a new message to this topic