FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Been here a while and finding it hard to meet

Been here a while and finding it hard to meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on here a while and just not had luck meeting. Help is needed as I would love some fun times.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irkplentyMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

Im finding the same. Wondered if there was something wrong with my profile. Is there a way of seeing your profile the way we can see everyone elses ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's the 3 p' s chaps... politeness, pictures and profile, us guys outnumber the girls significantly, I would recommended looking for quality rather than quantity

Good luck and happy fabbing

By *irkplentyMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

Im polite. Maybe too polite. Im not pushing to meet. Im married so rather chat first just seem to get my messages deleted.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

If you want to view your profile the same way others see it just click on your name in the thread or go to account and do the same.

There are hundreds of threads already asking for profile advice, a quick forum search will find them. The advice given is generally the same so just have a read.

and lose the 'cock flopped over a toilet rim' pic...no idea why so many men seem to think it's an attractive sight...it's pretty repulsive to be honest...

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Im polite. Maybe too polite. Im not pushing to meet. Im married so rather chat first just seem to get my messages deleted. "

The fact that your married will put a lot of people off but it's good that you're upfront about it so people can make an informed choice

Also the fact that your listed as straight but have a verification from a man will deter some as well

Doncaster

"and lose the 'cock flopped over a toilet rim' pic...no idea why so many men seem to think it's an attractive sight...it's pretty repulsive to be honest..."

Yea awful pics baffles me why so many men think it's a good idea, instant turn off

Doncaster

"Been on here a while and just not had luck meeting. Help is needed as I would love some fun times.

"

Your biggest problem is something you can't change and that will be your age, you're old enough to be some people's child and that's a line some don't like to cross

"Im polite. Maybe too polite. Im not pushing to meet. Im married so rather chat first just seem to get my messages deleted. "

Being married may go against you but at least you're honest about it so it gives people an informed choice..

The other thing is you say you are straight yet your only verification is from a man

"Been on here a while and just not had luck meeting. Help is needed as I would love some fun times.

"

If you're going to show cock pics try tidying up the pubes

» Add a new message to this topic