FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Critique my profile

Critique my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *utcherboyandtoy OP   Couple  over a year ago

salisbury

Hi there,

Can you guys look at our profile, would like some 'constructive' criticism, so I can polish it a bit, make it more appealing? If you have anything other than constructive comments, I would rather you kept them to yourselves. Thanks in advance. J

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

profiles ok

pics aren't

also no need to say you will only meet people between a certain age...

just set your filters

salisbury

Thaks, Whats wrong with the pics. Bearing in mind we are attracting just men.

The pics are bad tbh.

And the names you give yourself.

I didn't read the text. Too much of it and looked like hard work

salisbury

Long story with the names, they are staying, are the pics bad because you're women? Not being sexist, just objective, we are not attracting women to our profile, but men. Men like pussy pics. What do you suggest in replacement? Bering in mind who we are attracting.

I get the blurb is long, my wife wants it to stay, I think it's too long personally. Appreciate your feedback though. J

By *luemeanie69Man  over a year ago

north/south

Would also like another persons verdict on mine. Ok, no face pic, that's for later, apart from that, what's your first impression?

"Long story with the names, they are staying, are the pics bad because you're women? Not being sexist, just objective, we are not attracting women to our profile, but men. Men like pussy pics. What do you suggest in replacement? Bering in mind who we are attracting.

I get the blurb is long, my wife wants it to stay, I think it's too long personally. Appreciate your feedback though. J "

Quite alot of men do not like pussy pics actually.

"Long story with the names, they are staying, are the pics bad because you're women? Not being sexist, just objective, we are not attracting women to our profile, but men. Men like pussy pics. What do you suggest in replacement? Bering in mind who we are attracting.

I get the blurb is long, my wife wants it to stay, I think it's too long personally. Appreciate your feedback though. J "

I like your profile but I'd agree that the pics aren't my cup of tea either. It's kinda the equivalent of a blokes profile just being full of todger shots.

Plus, it really gives me no clue what you look like physically.. it just confirms that holes exist lol.

I'd be more drawn to some tasteful body pics and the likes.

salisbury

We can't have face pics in public, I can send them if asked, but don't really want them on public display for obvious reasons. I check you out.

With regards to men not liking pussy pics, I kind of need you to direct me to a man that doesn't, that isn't gay, sub/slave. A man that fits our profile wants to see pussy and ass. The reasoning for you not liking the pics isn't there, give me something to work on that's constructive, not just making a statement.

salisbury

Fair comment, noted and taken on board. That's reason enough to change them, cheers bro

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I agree with the comments about your pics, too many close up pics. How about having a pic of you both together? You have a couples profile after all. And the first pic? I'm surprised that got approved tbh.

The text is alright although it does come across a bit aggressive which might put some people off. Sounds like you're aware of that though so it's all good. It's your profile, do what you like

salisbury

I can't help sounding aggressive, its who I am, I am not though. We can have a couple photo in the public domain, like I said, if you PM us, we will add face pics etc, taken on board other comments about the close ups, I am taking them down. The first pic was rejected last year, no idea why they let it through this year.

salisbury

Adjusted the pics, I will chat to my wife tonight if we can add some more that keeps us a little incognito

I think your pics are fine but a few body shots would be nice lv as for your text I thinks it's honest and straight forward. you know what you want so saves wasting people's time but could come across to aggressive to certain people though but it's your profile hun

[Removed by poster at 12/04/17 15:03:57]

"We can't have face pics in public, I can send them if asked, but don't really want them on public display for obvious reasons. I check you out.

With regards to men not liking pussy pics, I kind of need you to direct me to a man that doesn't, that isn't gay, sub/slave. A man that fits our profile wants to see pussy and ass. The reasoning for you not liking the pics isn't there, give me something to work on that's constructive, not just making a statement."

I'm 5ft11, muscular, blokey, straight and quite dominant these days and i absolutely don't want to look at a pic of an arsehole.

Curves, boobs, suggestive poses... great. End of the day, I'm not going to be looking directly at genitalia most of the time really and every bugger has those. What else is there?

Face pics aren't the thing, i understand not having those in public but if your Mrs is hot.. let's see. Every woman has holes.

By *he ODBMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"We can't have face pics in public, I can send them if asked, but don't really want them on public display for obvious reasons. I check you out.

With regards to men not liking pussy pics, I kind of need you to direct me to a man that doesn't, that isn't gay, sub/slave. A man that fits our profile wants to see pussy and ass. The reasoning for you not liking the pics isn't there, give me something to work on that's constructive, not just making a statement."

I agree about the pics really nothing wrong with what's there but a close up ass or pussy pic won't do it for me. A full length of Mrs bent over slightly showing ass / underbun for example would be infinitely sexier to me. I like all shapes and sizes but I do like to see shape and sizes in pics. I'm also a man's man if you wanna call it that . Zero gay or submissive tendencies here .

» Add a new message to this topic