FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile reviews

Profile reviews

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all, been on here a while but never really used the forums, just wondering if I could get some feedback on my profile and let me know if there's anything off-putting or just doesn't really appeal Thanks thinking as may be time for a re write happy swinging all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shadow avatar?

Only one pic?

Bit vague about what you seek...anything specific?

To be fair I've seen worse...but it doesn't really stand out.

"Shadow avatar?

Only one pic?

Bit vague about what you seek...anything specific?

To be fair I've seen worse...but it doesn't really stand out."

Maybe take on board the advice you got on your other thread from a couple of days ago?

Considering you don't use the forums you've posted a hell of a lot over the last 18 weeks+

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Twinky may not be the best username if you're straight

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Considering you don't use the forums you've posted a hell of a lot over the last 18 weeks+ "

Busted. Got to love the green arrow.

Only one pic I've more however in private

Bit vague about what you seek here for fun and adventure .anything specific? Why be

Maybe take on board the advice you got on your other thread from a couple of days ago?

Can't find lost it so re post to be fair

Sorry and thanks for advice

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Click on the green arrow next to your name, shows previous posts.

Your profile is similar to pretty much every single blokes on here....nothing to tempt us to ask questions or inspire a conversation.

The odds are stacked against you due to this site being 80% single males..... Make your profile stand out more as it is what is going to sell you.

Remember couples and single ladies inboxes get very packed, very fast, if the profile is generic your going to get looked over time and time again.

Tailor your opening message to reflect the persons profile, get to clubs, socials and be active.

Bristol

Also when we see "cannot accomodate" it might be worth explaining as some will read into it that your married or living with someone....no one wants hassle if someone gets caught out.

Thank you all and defently some good pionters

"Thank you all and defently some good pionters "

Oh and spelling and grammar are important too

Could I get some advise on my profile been on here 6 months n no meet lol not sure if people think I'm fake or what maybe I could get some help ?

Can we jump in and ask people to give us their opinion on our profile? It's got nothing at all to do with the fact that we want you all to check out our new pics, no, absolutely nothing to do with the new pics we uploaded earlier today, in fact we don't want you to look at our pics at all! Or our profile for that matter! So you might as well not bother cause we just don't care what you think!!

"Can we jump in and ask people to give us their opinion on our profile? It's got nothing at all to do with the fact that we want you all to check out our new pics, no, absolutely nothing to do with the new pics we uploaded earlier today, in fact we don't want you to look at our pics at all! Or our profile for that matter! So you might as well not bother cause we just don't care what you think!! "

Haven't looked at all

"Can we jump in and ask people to give us their opinion on our profile? It's got nothing at all to do with the fact that we want you all to check out our new pics, no, absolutely nothing to do with the new pics we uploaded earlier today, in fact we don't want you to look at our pics at all! Or our profile for that matter! So you might as well not bother cause we just don't care what you think!!

Haven't looked at all "

Good! Well we're NOT going to look at yours and we're NOT probably going to fab them all!!

.....Probably....

"Can we jump in and ask people to give us their opinion on our profile? It's got nothing at all to do with the fact that we want you all to check out our new pics, no, absolutely nothing to do with the new pics we uploaded earlier today, in fact we don't want you to look at our pics at all! Or our profile for that matter! So you might as well not bother cause we just don't care what you think!!

Haven't looked at all "

Why are we so weak?!?!?!

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Could I get some advise on my profile been on here 6 months n no meet lol not sure if people think I'm fake or what maybe I could get some help ? "

Start your own thread.

Haven't looked at all

Good! Well we're NOT going to look at yours and we're NOT probably going to fab them all!!

.....Probably.... "

Glad you didn't look at them, there's truly nothing to see there.

Haven't looked at all

.....Probably....

Glad you didn't look at them, there's truly nothing to see there. "

Oh I wouldn't say that, the one where your both...!!!!!!....Oops!!!....Dammit!! xx

Haven't looked at all

.....Probably....

Oh I wouldn't say that, the one where your both...!!!!!!....Oops!!!....Dammit!! xx"

BUSTED!!!!

Haven't looked at all

.....Probably....

Oh I wouldn't say that, the one where your both...!!!!!!....Oops!!!....Dammit!! xx

BUSTED!!!! "

We'll cum quietly

Haven't looked at all

.....Probably....

BUSTED!!!!

We'll cum quietly "

Would prefer you to cum screaming and shouting

Haven't looked at all

.....Probably....

BUSTED!!!!

We'll cum quietly

Would prefer you to cum screaming and shouting "

Well that depends how tight the cuffs are really

"Can we jump in and ask people to give us their opinion on our profile? It's got nothing at all to do with the fact that we want you all to check out our new pics, no, absolutely nothing to do with the new pics we uploaded earlier today, in fact we don't want you to look at our pics at all! Or our profile for that matter! So you might as well not bother cause we just don't care what you think!! "

Oops sorry accidentally fabbed a few pics when I wasn't looking

Oops sorry accidentally fabbed a few pics when I wasn't looking "

Clumsy you!

I especially like the one with Mrs TAN where......I don't know because obviously I haven't looked several times.

"I especially like the one with Mrs TAN where......I don't know because obviously I haven't looked several times. "

Ohh who are we kidding?!?!?! That lovely bum! And those sexy tatts! What a body!! Oh what we could do with you's!!...etc, etc, etc

Bristol

"I especially like the one with Mrs TAN where......I don't know because obviously I haven't looked several times.

Ohh who are we kidding?!?!?! That lovely bum! And those sexy tatts! What a body!! Oh what we could do with you's!!...etc, etc, etc "

One major problem with your profile, no pics of all of us playing

Boo x

"I especially like the one with Mrs TAN where......I don't know because obviously I haven't looked several times.

Ohh who are we kidding?!?!?! That lovely bum! And those sexy tatts! What a body!! Oh what we could do with you's!!...etc, etc, etc

Boo x"

Hmmmm, we wonder if that can be rectified?

Bristol

Boo x

Hmmmm, we wonder if that can be rectified? "

I think it needs to be and asap too

Boo x

» Add a new message to this topic