FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hard to get meets

Hard to get meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi people,

Am nathen and I've been on this site for 3 months (not long) but long enough, I've not had one single meet I don't want to sound pushy and I have MSG a fair amount of woman am from Manchester and it's dead for meets round here am just wondering what it takes to get a meet I've seen some serious ruthless women out there on this site I wonna get involved haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not much better in or around Newcastle

I'm sure Shag will be along shortly with his pearls of wisdom

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Hi people,

Am nathen and I've been on this site for 3 months (not long) but long enough, I've not had one single meet I don't want to sound pushy and I have MSG a fair amount of woman am from Manchester and it's dead for meets round here am just wondering what it takes to get a meet I've seen some serious ruthless women out there on this site I wonna get involved haha "

You need to smile in your photos, beef up the profile, and avoid crude status messages ...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've changed my profile about 5 times

Follow your own green arrow and use the advice you've had over the weeks.

[Removed by poster at 19/04/17 20:24:52]

"Hi people,

Am nathen and I've been on this site for 3 months (not long) but long enough, I've not had one single meet I don't want to sound pushy and I have MSG a fair amount of woman am from Manchester and it's dead for meets round here am just wondering what it takes to get a meet I've seen some serious ruthless women out there on this site I wonna get involved haha "

Just gonna be brutally honest.. lose the status, find a picture where you don't look like you're about to murder someone and put something about you in your profile.. something that will make you sound more like a normal person.

Oh and fix the spelling

What do you normally send in a message?

By *umumCouple  over a year ago

LEEDS

"Hi people,

Am nathen and I've been on this site for 3 months (not long) but long enough, I've not had one single meet I don't want to sound pushy and I have MSG a fair amount of woman am from Manchester and it's dead for meets round here am just wondering what it takes to get a meet I've seen some serious ruthless women out there on this site I wonna get involved haha

Just gonna be brutally honest.. lose the status, find a picture where you don't look like you're about to murder someone and put something about you in your profile.. something that will make you sound more like a normal person.

Oh and fix the spelling

What do you normally send in a message? "

Agreed, lose the thumbs up and fix the spelling.

The right person will find you eventually. I was on for a long time before I agreed to go on a meet.

Manchester is dead for meets!!! That's the funniest thing I've heard this week.

"Manchester is dead for meets!!! That's the funniest thing I've heard this week."

But nobody lives there, I'm surprised you hadn't heard

"Hi people,

We see your showing your "Fabbing thumb" off in your pics

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

It has to be Manchester's fault

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Your profile really doesnt do anything for you.

Its generic and similar to 99% of other single males on the site. Sell yourself....remember the odds are stacked against you here.... I would suggest searching single males and looking at their profiles...you will be able to spot those who get lots of verifications to those who dont...improve your profile accordingly.

Your photos dont do you any justice either.... Tracksuits are not going to make someone want to look more into you.

Get some tasteful shots done

"Manchester is dead for meets!!! That's the funniest thing I've heard this week.

But nobody lives there, I'm surprised you hadn't heard "

And of course there are no clubs or socials. In fact we are hard done by in the NW for a swinging scene

You really ought to edit your profile, explain abit as to what you're looking for or at least what you can offer, you don't need highlight the fact you only want to meet women in capitals either just a small sentence will do like on mine, I get a few of messages from TS/TVs, get rid of the pics as well, use a picture you would want someone to think "here's a charming young man I wouldn't mind getting to know him more"

You need to be using grammar a little bit better as well, however you're asking for advice which is a good thing, stick around the forums too and you may get noticed more

Profile wise - pretty dull and the random "ha ha" is naff as heck; did that comment really make you chuckle?

Pictures wise - bloomin' hideous avatar and the two public pics are pretty bad too.

As for Manchester being dead? Seriously? Now that really is worthy of a "ha ha"; I doubt there's any other city and surrounding area with quite as many clubs, organised socials and advertised parties anywhere else in the country. Get out from behind your keyboard and dip your toe in the social side of the scene.

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman  over a year ago

x

[Removed by poster at 20/04/17 07:56:44]

x

"Hi people,

A young guy like yourself should be fine.. go to a social or club/party.. there is plenty of things going on in the area..

"Hi people,

Get your moany arse to a club and meet some real people, rather than hiding behind your laptop waiting for all the girls to come charging towards you

"Hi people,

hmm i looked at your NON profile and straight away seen your age young naive and just out for a shag you can't even be bothered to do a decent profile so god knows what your bedroom antics would be ... put it in cum and go ........ no thanks

x

"Hi people,

Get your moany arse to a club and meet some real people, rather than hiding behind your laptop waiting for all the girls to come charging towards you "

By *orksCouple25Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Even if you improved your profile you would struggle on here as there are prob 100 men for every active genuine single female so our advice is forget the site and go onto normal dating sites where the ratio of men to women is more equal and unsurprisingly women on dating sites like sex too !

Fab is more geared towards men wanting sex with couples or some sort of orgy/party/gangbang fun which you are not going to get on normal dating sites.

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"Hi people,

Am nathen and I've been on this site for 3 months (not long) but long enough, I've not had one single meet..."

" Get your moany arse to a club and meet some real people, rather than hiding behind your laptop waiting for all the girls to come charging towards you "

Great advice let's hope he follows it.

"I'm sure Shag will be along shortly with his pearls of wisdom"

Lol.. He is the biggest timewaster on here

Love how everyones quick to criticise...

"Love how everyones quick to criticise..."

It's easy to criticise when the OP asked the same question 6 weeks ago (green arrow), was given the same useful advice as has been put in here (improve profile and pics etc) and it's been ignored.

"Hi people,

Go to a swingers club

"Hi people,

I'd do alright in Manchester and i live bloody miles away

Maybe a change of tact is required. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"Love how everyones quick to criticise..."

Constructive advice..

"Love how everyones quick to criticise...

It's easy to criticise when the OP asked the same question 6 weeks ago (green arrow), was given the same useful advice as has been put in here (improve profile and pics etc) and it's been ignored.

"

Perhaps he's hoping for a sympathy / pity shag??

By *andm_69Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

"It's easy to criticise when the OP asked the same question 6 weeks ago (green arrow), was given the same useful advice as has been put in here (improve profile and pics etc) and it's been ignored.

Perhaps he's hoping for a sympathy / pity shag?? "

That's what threads like this are for right?

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I wonder if anyone has ever given a sympathy shag...

I think it's highly unlikely but it doesn't stop threads like this....

"Love how everyones quick to criticise...

Constructive advice.."

» Add a new message to this topic