FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > 2 months in and loving it!

2 months in and loving it!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning all, as the title says ive been here for 2 months now and pretty much loved every minute. I'm yet to commit to my first meet but thats something im working towards in my own time. Chatted to some great people and very sexy women. Had my eyes opened to all sorts haha. Anyway i hope to meet lots more new people on here in the coming weeks and find the right person to take my Fab cherry! Happy Sunday x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well done on having such an amazing attitude. Makes a change from the guys who moan that the site is a load of crap when they don't get a meet within the first week. You get out of fab what you put into it, so i have a feeling that you will be high in demand

"Well done on having such an amazing attitude. Makes a change from the guys who moan that the site is a load of crap when they don't get a meet within the first week. You get out of fab what you put into it, so i have a feeling that you will be high in demand "

What an amazing profile name you have.

I agree im sick of guys moaning about not meeting, or chucking the dummy with tge im leaving, this place is so cliquey BS.

Fab is exactly that Fab.

I love it here. Regular meets or not

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

"Well done on having such an amazing attitude. Makes a change from the guys who moan that the site is a load of crap when they don't get a meet within the first week. You get out of fab what you put into it, so i have a feeling that you will be high in demand

What an amazing profile name you have.

I agree im sick of guys moaning about not meeting, or chucking the dummy with tge im leaving, this place is so cliquey BS.

Fab is exactly that Fab.

I love it here. Regular meets or not"

3rd that. Welcome enjoy and have fun. Hope loads of new male profiles read yr response.

Good luck fella

"Morning all, as the title says ive been here for 2 months now and pretty much loved every minute. I'm yet to commit to my first meet but thats something im working towards in my own time. Chatted to some great people and very sexy women. Had my eyes opened to all sorts haha. Anyway i hope to meet lots more new people on here in the coming weeks and find the right person to take my Fab cherry! Happy Sunday x "

Great profile and great attitude. Keep it up. You should be losing that cherry very soon

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the positive responses guys and girls.

"Morning all, as the title says ive been here for 2 months now and pretty much loved every minute. I'm yet to commit to my first meet but thats something im working towards in my own time. Chatted to some great people and very sexy women. Had my eyes opened to all sorts haha. Anyway i hope to meet lots more new people on here in the coming weeks and find the right person to take my Fab cherry! Happy Sunday x "

I'm with you I signed up ages ago but only recently started using fab I've been on other sites and the people here are by far more varied and welcoming than any of the others I've been on, loving it so far

Agree with all the comments

You do get what you put in ????

Has lots of ups and downs but overall a great site

» Add a new message to this topic