FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Very few meets

Very few meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isaandandy OP   Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

We are a m/f couple looking for a female or female couple to join us. Have been on this site few years now, have met one or two people but find it difficult to get replys even harder to get meets.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We are a m/f couple looking for a female or female couple to join us. Have been on this site few years now, have met one or two people but find it difficult to get replys even harder to get meets. "

The first thing a lady will do is look at your profile and pics. That all needs to be lady friendly for you to get anywhere on here. You are one of 1000's looking for the same thing.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I would look at your profile before choosing to reply or not and I'm sorry but I probably wouldn't reply either.

I can only speak for me but if meeting a couple I'd want both of you to join in, therefore would need to see pictures of him on the profile as well,so unless you attached some to the message, I would delete.

birmingham

Cause of his job have his pictures on the friends bit only.

"Cause of his job have his pictures on the friends bit only."

Yeh think most of us have jobs. No excuse for not having any pics of him at all. It doesnt need to be a face pic , tho surely people will recognise you as his wife?

birmingham

Cause I live nowhere where he works. No one would recognise me. Will ask him again about pics of him going on main profile. If he says no prob best if I delete the account.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Cause I live nowhere where he works. No one would recognise me. Will ask him again about pics of him going on main profile. If he says no prob best if I delete the account. "

No one said face pics.

birmingham

He said he felt uncomfortable even with his face covered.

you have very graphic pic of yourself, and he wont show any bit of his torso? really?thats seems a bit odd to me.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"He said he felt uncomfortable even with his face covered. "

He shouldn't do anything he isn't comfortable with.

You could try clubs.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I don't meet couples but when this question has been raised before a lot of people say they need to see pics of the man.

I'd say it might have something to do with your age range too

As others have said the first thing we do when getting a message is look at the profile. If there's very little wrote then we skip on by also if it's a couples profiles we like to see pics of both if your partner is really that paranoid about having any kind of pics on show then send a face pic of you both with your first message. Otherwise your not going to have much luck

"He said he felt uncomfortable even with his face covered. "

He doesn't feel comfortable having unidentifiable pics of himself on a website with thousands of other unidentifiable pics. Seems legit.

Everyone has a job, or family that 'wouldn't understand' tell him to man up and put some body pics on the profile, or leave the site. Simple.

By *lovebustyladiesMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"We are a m/f couple looking for a female or female couple to join us. Have been on this site few years now, have met one or two people but find it difficult to get replys even harder to get meets.

The first thing a lady will do is look at your profile and pics. That all needs to be lady friendly for you to get anywhere on here. You are one of 1000's looking for the same thing. "

Yeah a good shag lol get in.....

"We are a m/f couple looking for a female or female couple to join us. Have been on this site few years now, have met one or two people but find it difficult to get replys even harder to get meets. "

In my profile Ive prepared ( hopefully ) a profile / site check list. Its my subjective opinions etc but you may find it useful

» Add a new message to this topic