FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Thinking of starting a social event in the Waterlooville area. Who would be interested?

Thinking of starting a social event in the Waterlooville area. Who would be interested?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

I moved to the area about 3 months ago and I'm thinking of starting a social event for like minded couples, ladies and gents in the Waterlooville area?

I'm just interested to see who might be interested?

Have a fab Sunday!

Wayne

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Possibly.......

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

Dunno

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

May help if you are verified first. Personally I wouldn't attend a social ran by an unverified person.

Thanks for the advice so far, verification's noted and completely get that. Makes a lot of sense.

Thank you

Wayne x

By *unforus1965Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"May help if you are verified first. Personally I wouldn't attend a social ran by an unverified person. "

In that would you mean verified genuine by other members, or photo-verified?

"May help if you are verified first. Personally I wouldn't attend a social ran by an unverified person.

"

Photo verified means nothing. Real meet verified to show he is genuine, turns up etc before people start wasting time on booking time off work, accommodation etc. Would you trust a new profile to organise a social? How will they deal with press interest? Alot more to organising a good social than people think.

"May help if you are verified first. Personally I wouldn't attend a social ran by an unverified person.

Photo verified means nothing. Real meet verified to show he is genuine, turns up etc before people start wasting time on booking time off work, accommodation etc. Would you trust a new profile to organise a social? How will they deal with press interest? Alot more to organising a good social than people think."

To clarify, I was meaning a simple social drink at a local pub.

By *unforus1965Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

Photo verified means nothing. Real meet verified to show he is genuine, turns up etc before people start wasting time on booking time off work, accommodation etc. Would you trust a new profile to organise a social? How will they deal with press interest? Alot more to organising a good social than people think."

Fair point.

We don't think we would go to any kind of social arranged by someone who has not been verified as genuine by other members on here.

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

Press interest?????

We co host York social and ye a lot of work goes into it and people need to trust you so can't see a new profile getting a social off the ground.

Photo verified means nothing. Real meet verified to show he is genuine, turns up etc before people start wasting time on booking time off work, accommodation etc. Would you trust a new profile to organise a social? How will they deal with press interest? Alot more to organising a good social than people think.

Press interest????? "

???!!! I hadn't planned on them visiting the local?

"We co host York social and ye a lot of work goes into it and people need to trust you so can't see a new profile getting a social off the ground. "

Thanks for your input. Makes a lot of sense to be fair. Maybe I'll wait until I've received some veri's.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Thanks for your input. Makes a lot of sense to be fair. Maybe I'll wait until I've received some veri's.

"

You are a member at Abfabs and Le Boudoir. Can't you get verifications from them?

Sally

I am but I live near Portsmouth way now so it's a wee treck. But hoping to get to S.W.A.L.K.S and Liberations this/next month!

hi fellow fabs. need some advice plz. im new to this and just cant seem to get ppl to meet up / chat am i doingbsomething wrong or.ppl just really not intrested :/ all comments welcome?

FUCK YEAH! NEED SOME FILFY ACTION IN THIS AREA

By *XandMXCouple  over a year ago

South east

S.W.A.L.K.S do a social in that area , we went to the last one , it's a really well done social.

"S.W.A.L.K.S do a social in that area , we went to the last one , it's a really well done social. "

S.W.A.L.K.S. ? Where is it ?

South east

"S.W.A.L.K.S do a social in that area , we went to the last one , it's a really well done social.

S.W.A.L.K.S. ? Where is it ?"

Waterlooville area. If you want more info you have to message them for an invite they are really lovely & its a really good , fun , private social x

South east

"S.W.A.L.K.S do a social in that area , we went to the last one , it's a really well done social.

S.W.A.L.K.S. ? Where is it ?"

Sorry , if you type the name in the search bar it will take you to the profile & it has all the info there x

Sorry , if you type the name in the search bar it will take you to the profile & it has all the info there x"

The feedback about SWALKS is very good. Fingers crossed peeps. Hope your weekend is fabbing sexy

Sorry , if you type the name in the search bar it will take you to the profile & it has all the info there x

The feedback about SWALKS is very good. Fingers crossed peeps. Hope your weekend is fabbing sexy "

I've applied since their very first event and never got an invite. It's very difficult for guys to get into these sort of things I'm finding.

South east

The feedback about SWALKS is very good. Fingers crossed peeps. Hope your weekend is fabbing sexy

I've applied since their very first event and never got an invite. It's very difficult for guys to get into these sort of things I'm finding."

Yes it seems so. Have you asked for the next one?

I've applied since their very first event and never got an invite. It's very difficult for guys to get into these sort of things I'm finding.

Yes it seems so. Have you asked for the next one? "

Yes, applied for 3rd June pretty much as soon as places opened.

South east

Yes, applied for 3rd June pretty much as soon as places opened. "

Well fingers crossed for you

How do people get verified from other users if other users don't meet unverified users?...this is something I'm struggling with

Well fingers crossed for you "

Thank you. They say the best way to progress in the swinging world is to get along to parties and socials yet it's so difficult to get into them when you're a guy on your own! Catch 22!!

P.s shame you are not looking for single guys, I'd really welcome the chance to meet with you.

South east

Thank you. They say the best way to progress in the swinging world is to get along to parties and socials yet it's so difficult to get into them when you're a guy on your own! Catch 22!!

P.s shame you are not looking for single guys, I'd really welcome the chance to meet with you."

Yes I guess it is.

We are trying to do the same , going to socials , this will be our 2nd time.

P.s shame you are not looking for single guys, I'd really welcome the chance to meet with you.

Yes I guess it is.

We are trying to do the same , going to socials , this will be our 2nd time.

"

I hope you have a great time, im sure you will. Perhaps you could let me know what it is like and whether its worth going? My best chance of getting along might be if i can find someone to go with but fingers crossed!!

Swalks sounds fun.but im too bloody shy ! Plus..what the fcuk happens if i bump into my mum or even worse the mrs!!!

» Add a new message to this topic