FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Finding this place difficult, profile help

Finding this place difficult, profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anLancs11 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lancaster

I joined about 3 months ago and was very excited for a few days after, all the possibilities

I did have a lovely meet after about a month but nothing since then.

I rarely get replies (and they're usually 'your not my type'), very rarely get views and can't imagine how long it would take before another meet possibility happens along.

Any advice on profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anLancs11 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lancaster

Oh can I just add...

Hello all. My first post in the forums. Maybe I should have used these more

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Your profile is like thousands of other single men on here. There's a plethora of advice on the forums which might be worth you looking through. Many females a couples view in stealth mode so you'll never know if they've looked at you. In FAB time you've not been on here that long but you've had a wet which can't be that bad op. Focus on the positives

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

a fair few fab cliches on your profile there (including your status), i know they put some people off.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think your profile is quite good, but you're only looking to meet women, and there are relatively few single women on swing sites compared to the number of single men. There's not much you can do about that.

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic