FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Calling all photographers

Calling all photographers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone help me with getting some photos done.

I want to do something a bit different for a portfolio and to share with you all.

Nudes in busy places and beauty spots but also try to do some homages to classic shots with an added risky sexy edge.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

"Can anyone help me with getting some photos done.

I want to do something a bit different for a portfolio and to share with you all.

Nudes in busy places and beauty spots but also try to do some homages to classic shots with an added risky sexy edge. "

All of ours were taken by the Mr, most of which with an SLR and lighting rig (the ones that weren't were just quick phone snaps). Can't travel sadly though and won't take risky public shots.

Plenty of out of the way hidden locations around us for photos in daytime with a good amount of sun.

Drop us a message if you like the style of our photos and are able to travel this way for photos.

By *aurenkaWoman  over a year ago

London

"Can anyone help me with getting some photos done.

Nudes in busy places and beauty spots but also try to do some homages to classic shots with an added risky sexy edge. "

I am pro photographer

By *ever try to be normalCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

If you can come to Birmingham, sure

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get up to Manchester and I'll do something. Get a few more together and book a studio.

» Add a new message to this topic