FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New Profile

New Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rT30 OP   Man  over a year ago

Munster

Due to unforseen and unavoidable circumstances i have updated and changed my profile.

If anyone has the time orintrest to give an opinion please feel free. Either in private or on forum.

Whichever suits.

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

looks fine to me , maybe change ur age limits unless u do want to meet 99 yr olds

Munster

"looks fine to me , maybe change ur age limits unless u do want to meet 99 yr olds "

Lol thanks for that xx

Took your advice

Thanks again x

a lot of ur points are valid and 2 many women and couples slate single guys and put so many rules on there profiles that if i was a single guy (its the fem btw) my willy wud shrivel and shake in fear

galway is beautiful BTW my family were originally form Tuam and i spent many a lovley holiday there when i was a kid ..x

Munster

"a lot of ur points are valid and 2 many women and couples slate single guys and put so many rules on there profiles that if i was a single guy (its the fem btw) my willy wud shrivel and shake in fear "

I know its a minefield out there!! Many a good man has fallen by the wayside due to rules and regulations haha!

Ya its pretty cool here to be honest. Very chilled out place.

Will you ever visit again you think?

HI ALL, IM NEW TO THIS, IM LOOKING TO MEET A SEXY MATURE LADY 50+ MAYBEE COUPLE, WHAT ARE MY CHANCES?? X

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"HI ALL, IM NEW TO THIS, IM LOOKING TO MEET A SEXY MATURE LADY 50+ MAYBEE COUPLE, WHAT ARE MY CHANCES?? X"

2476 to 1

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Due to unforseen and unavoidable circumstances i have updated and changed my profile.

If anyone has the time orintrest to give an opinion please feel free. Either in private or on forum.

Whichever suits.

Thanks x"

Just a small point but number 2) doesn't need the "I" at the start of it as it doesn't read correctly and should just be - 2) What ........

Munster

"Due to unforseen and unavoidable circumstances i have updated and changed my profile.

Whichever suits.

Thanks x

Just a small point but number 2) doesn't need the "I" at the start of it as it doesn't read correctly and should just be - 2) What ........ "

Lmao. Very well spotte and corrected!

Cheers

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

The general feeling I get is a little negative...maybe issues? Its not the worst but singles profiles need to sparkle to stand out. I like to see a nice clear body shot at least...to draw me in further. That's just my view of course but an honest one. Good luck.

Mistress x

Munster

"The general feeling I get is a little negative...maybe issues? Its not the worst but singles profiles need to sparkle to stand out. I like to see a nice clear body shot at least...to draw me in further. That's just my view of course but an honest one. Good luck.

Mistress x"

Thank you for the genuine advice.

No issues at all but i will take it into consideration.

Thanks again x

» Add a new message to this topic