FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Please comment on my profile

Please comment on my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *draig121 OP   Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Hi friendly fabbers. I've recently joined and was wondering whether some of you could comment on what you think (good or bad) of my profile? Thanks to all of you who at least look, Ron

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice profile & pictures.

Except for one thing.

I advise you trim your pubes, I keep mine trimmed to stubble.

To me it looks better & is also more comfortable.

Snds like your only here to massage folk. If ur here for a sexy good time then state that. Tell us what kinda fun u enjoy & what type of people flick ur switch etc.

By *agxteam888Couple (MM)  over a year ago

norwich

Put your face on the profile . Lady's are not looking for cock. .Lady's are looking for romances even on swingers site.my wife went home 29 03 17 to be with Jesus.we had a healthy intermette relationship over that time.we had sex evey dad up till she could not it hery her to fuck. I believe in investing time in a lady I am on nostring sex date site fefor I joined bpaid I had over ,,,700, lady's got me as favorites. Plus as many messages.. I am 68 been fucking 29 years and an,18 year old last night.i am fat over weight.it the romance.when I arrive I kiss tnds on for at least one jouhe lady fundle the tits..Tell her you like her talk sweet in ear make love to everlady you play with give her your best make her orgasm b4 you do..With sex hands on for at least one hour.then fuck her she should orgasm cliff

"Put your face on the profile . Lady's are not looking for cock. .Lady's are looking for romances even on swingers site.my wife went home 29 03 17 to be with Jesus.we had a healthy intermette relationship over that time.we had sex evey dad up till she could not it hery her to fuck. I believe in investing time in a lady I am on nostring sex date site fefor I joined bpaid I had over ,,,700, lady's got me as favorites. Plus as many messages.. I am 68 been fucking 29 years and an,18 year old last night.i am fat over weight.it the romance.when I arrive I kiss tnds on for at least one jouhe lady fundle the tits..Tell her you like her talk sweet in ear make love to everlady you play with give her your best make her orgasm b4 you do..With sex hands on for at least one hour.then fuck her she should orgasm cliff"

Words fail me. That doesnt happen often

[Removed by poster at 26/07/17 16:54:55]

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"Put your face on the profile . Lady's are not looking for cock. .Lady's are looking for romances even on swingers site.my wife went home 29 03 17 to be with Jesus.we had a healthy intermette relationship over that time.we had sex evey dad up till she could not it hery her to fuck. I believe in investing time in a lady I am on nostring sex date site fefor I joined bpaid I had over ,,,700, lady's got me as favorites. Plus as many messages.. I am 68 been fucking 29 years and an,18 year old last night.i am fat over weight.it the romance.when I arrive I kiss tnds on for at least one jouhe lady fundle the tits..Tell her you like her talk sweet in ear make love to everlady you play with give her your best make her orgasm b4 you do..With sex hands on for at least one hour.then fuck her she should orgasm cliff"

some good advice there

» Add a new message to this topic