FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New to Leeds and it's scene

New to Leeds and it's scene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

I recently signed up to this to do some exploring.

I moved to Leeds a year ago and I'm looking to meet some people on the scene here.

I've never done swinging before so I'm not sure how to get started. I know it's important to have references and verifications.

I have friends in a couple on this site and they regularly hit Quest so I may make my debut there, but I'm not sure it should be tagging along with them.

Any tips/advice on breaking the ice onto the scene?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quest is a good start. It's small enough not to get lost in but big enough that you can try different areas.

Tagging along with the couple makes sense if they are ok with it as it means you can have a drink with them in the bar and you won't feel alone - whilst staff and clientele are really friendly it can still be daunting for single guys.

Don't expect anything to happen just as an opportunity to see and talk to people.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys. I know it's daunting and your suggestion is a good idea. I know I'm not going to get in immediately at the deep end, and I don't want that. Just a few drinks to get used to what goes on and see if I like it

» Add a new message to this topic