FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Review my profile

Review my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In response to pink panthers request for different people to start threads. Please look at my profile and tell me how I can improve it, Plesse be outrageously brutal

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

Give us a chance to reply

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

Do you think there is an issue with your profile?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont think you need to change anything if Im honest. Your pics are just the right amount of teasing and your text shows clearly who you are and what you want x

No but you suggested we started one so decided on what seems to be the most popular and I'm proud to be a look at me kinda girl x

The new lines are all over the place in your profile. There were a couple of spelling mistakes and punctuation issues. This is corrected.

I know what I want; question is, can it be found here? x I'm looking for chemistry and a certain spark. x I am not looking for a relationship but one-offs leave me cold. Please, no married/attached men x

I'm strong but not heartless, I'm kind but not stupid, I will give people the benefit of the doubt but when I'm done, I'm done. Please don't ask for a last minute meet, the answer will always be no.

I never wanted to become a moaner with a long list of demands, but every time I get my fingers burnt, I learn a new and valuable lesson.

Social meets first no exceptions x

I don't have many demands but NO MARRIED men please x

"I dont think you need to change anything if Im honest. Your pics are just the right amount of teasing and your text shows clearly who you are and what you want x"
Bunny thsnkyou your are kind, just for different I would like it pulled to pieces x

"The new lines are all over the place in your profile. There were a couple of spelling mistakes and punctuation issues. This is corrected.

I know what I want; question is, can it be found here? x I'm looking for chemistry and a certain spark. x I am not looking for a relationship but one-offs leave me cold. Please, no married/attached men x

I'm strong but not heartless, I'm kind but not stupid, I will give people the benefit of the doubt but when I'm done, I'm done. Please don't ask for a last minute meet, the answer will always be no.

I never wanted to become a moaner with a long list of demands, but every time I get my fingers burnt, I learn a new and valuable lesson.

Social meets first no exceptions x

I don't have many demands but NO MARRIED men please x"

love it and thankyou x

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"In response to pink panthers request for different people to start threads. Please look at my profile and tell me how I can improve it, Plesse be outrageously brutal "

I would help you out honestly but I'm a man who's going to stick to the stereotype

you know guys on fab don't read profiles

By *inkyJamesMan  over a year ago

80020 Broomfield

It's too bad Lily

( or P ) has her age requirement filters set so I cant message her otherwise I'd have some real intencly arousing things to suggest for her profile

"It's too bad Lily

( or P ) has her age requirement filters set so I cant message her otherwise I'd have some real intencly arousing things to suggest for her profile"

lifted for an hour

Very nice sexy photos. But we're left a little wondering what exactly you do want?

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

You could improve the spelling and grammar a bit.

Is that brutal enough?

» Add a new message to this topic