FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New single man blues

New single man blues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everybody, i m new

Set up my profile and pics, about 80% of the couples in my area are either not looking for single guys at all, yes i read profiles and only contact people if i think i m what they are looking for which is a very rare thing, it makes no difference they want me to have a python in my draws, be black, be older, be experienced, weight less etc etc, not to mention not everyone is my cup of tea either.

Its almost feels like its pointless being here as a single man, i would probably have more of a chance if i went down the pub to meet women.

People say if you have the right attitude you will get somewhere, well i do, i don't bother people without reading their profiles, i ve posted pictures, wrote a pretty decent profile i think and i m respectful.

In all honesty i might end up quitting, its like plowing bad dirt and expecting a fruitful crop.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

You joined 2 weeks ago? Have some patience. There are a lot of single men on here, and you can't expect it to happen so quickly.

It's not pointless being here as a single guy, but nor is this site a passport to getting laid every week. Adjust your expectations.

What time period i ve been here is irrelevent in my opinion, did you hear me say 80% of the couples near me don't want single men?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No offence, and this is purely my opinion....but your profile puts me off!!

All this stuff about sti's....very admirable....but if you want disease free, then use a condom, and dont consider bareback.

there are lots of couples and single women who meet single guys,and travel,

but there are lots of single guys vying for their attention, 2 weeks is not long in the swinging world...i think you need to rethink your profile, and have a bit of patience, get to a club or a social. good luck

This is an introduction? Straight into a major whinge and I agree with the remarks above regarding the profile.

Lighten up! That being the first remark that comes to mind.

So i should sleep with people with STI'S so long as i wear a condom? What if it breaks? I m protecting myself, if that's offputting sorry but i think its responsible, bareback is if you are sleeping with people who you know aren't sleeping about and you are all tested regularly, that is the only condition i will bareback.

Like i said before i used the browse facility and most the couples in my are AREN'T looking for single men, the rest want me to be this or that, this is just so i can send them a message, i m not looking to travel great distances to meet a couple.

Basically patience has nothing to do with it, i m not impatient, i ve figured the rules of the game out and they go against me, if they were for me single guys mailboxes would be full, i joined this place to get away from having to go to clubs/ socials.

How exactly should i change my profile for the 5% of couples who would consider me?

I m sorry you think figuring out whats up is a "whinge" i would call it speaking up and voicing a concern, is this not what the forum is about?

Lighten up how exactly? I m sure if you were in my place you would feel the same but lets face it, you are getting what you want here so everything is gravy right?

Yes everyone should be happy because you are, i get it.

again, MY opinion only here, but you must be niaive if you think that you can take the word of someone on a swingers site, if they say they are disease free.

condoms protect, but like everything, not 100%, if your that worried about a condom breaking then perhaps a swingers site isnt for you.

Again, my opinion, but this isnt a sex site per se, its a swingers site, and there IS a difference....sometimes single guys, in their hurry for a shag, forget this.

Again, hope you find what youre looking for

So basically you are saying i m in a community where you can't trust people to do what they say or keep their word and your sexual health is on the line? Is it just me or does that sound mad?

I m not looking for just sex, i say in my profile i want a regular couple to make friends and share play time with, i m not here just for sex, isn't that obvious?

no...what i'm saying is that YOUR sexual health is YOUR responsibility,people you meet on line are strangers and to trust them with YOUR health is not very responsible.

As you spend a bit longer on this site and meet people, you will see what i mean.

"no...what i'm saying is that YOUR sexual health is YOUR responsibility,people you meet on line are strangers and to trust them with YOUR health is not very responsible.

As you spend a bit longer on this site and meet people, you will see what i mean.

"

Don't know why you bothered to reply to that.

oh and just a bye the way....what is a pro life woman???

Exactly and from what you are saying i can't trust people here so why would i sleep with anyone here? I have no idea why you would if this is the case, its not an endorsment for the community if you say people are untrustworthy.

"oh and just a bye the way....what is a pro life woman??? "

Pro life means if you have sex with a woman and by some miracle be it that the pill fails or the condom breaks she will not have an abortion and kill the baby.

no offence mate, but i definitely think youre on the wrong site.

"no offence mate, but i definitely think youre on the wrong site."

Why because i expect to the rules of the game not to be slanted completely against my favour, i expect people to be responsible and get tested regularly and i expect people to be truthfull and moral?

then you havent met some of the guys ive met..........truthful and moral doesnt come into it.......and i think your niaive if you think you will find it here.....but as i have said, good luck and i hope you find what it is youre looking for.

"then you havent met some of the guys ive met..........truthful and moral doesnt come into it.......and i think your niaive if you think you will find it here.....but as i have said, good luck and i hope you find what it is youre looking for."

I m sorry you have met some cunts, truthful does come into it, truth and morality are at the core of the argument, if you don't see that you are niaive, i think you are reckless also if you know the people you play with can't be trusted but yet you take the risk anyways.

Yeah i might just join a regular dating site, this place seems odd.

prob best do that for you .... , match .com

"prob best do that for you .... , match .com "

The problem is i still have sexual fantasies i want to fulfill before i go there and do a serious relationship, that's why i wanted to find the right people but from what i m hearing they don't exist here

By *witch mix vanillaCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"prob best do that for you .... , match .com "

Could not agree more....

You have no idea what swinging is about.

"prob best do that for you .... , match .com

Could not agree more....

You have no idea what swinging is about.

"

What you mean having friendships and having sex? What else is it about? Regardless how am i meant to get these fantasies out my system before i go on to a serious relationship? Or is it basically a we don't like you now move on response i m getting here?

Hi Bull,

in particular us single women get 100's of mail and obv we cant meet everyone.

If you ask people single or couples, they like to build up a trust so, going into chat alot and going to socials to meet others helps.

Lest face it the risks of meeting someone on here that you dont really no is very dangerous !

We all have our own ideas of who we like or dont like and thats very varied !

I wouldnt give up but try building a trust with others on the site hunny xxx

"Hi Bull,

If you ask people single or couples, they like to build up a trust so, going into chat alot and going to socials to meet others helps.

Lest face it the risks of meeting someone on here that you dont really no is very dangerous !

I wouldnt give up but try building a trust with others on the site hunny xxx"

Great answers, i ve just got to find the right people for me and build a trust with them, best answer yet, ty so much.

well as a single guy, who has had a meet or two with couples and single fems, i may be able to help here...

1. two weeks in the swinging world is like 5 seconds in a pub, not long at all, be patient, be socialble, be friendly, go into the chat rooms, say hi to couples, even if they are not looking for a single guy, they will chat with you.

2. Revamp your profile, to me it stinks of ME ME ME... be a bit more relaxed, by all means say you prefer safe sex, but all that about testing, you seem to presume that we don't already do that.

3. You want to experience several things first before a long term relationship, get the relationship and a trusting loving partner and then the experiences will come.

Hope this helps

Better yet.....stick to your idea in your first post.....the one where you are thinking of leaving.

It seems to us that having read all your posts, you just haven't got the mindset for swinging.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

wow, 2 weeks...

1st... maybe sloppy seconds isn't the correct phrase.

2nd.. what was your expectation.

3rd.. banter more in the forum, you have discovered it, get known and that may help... being known as a positive person helps

4th. are there any clubs near you/and or social events being organised.

5th.. photo verification helps.

6th... stay positive and ensure your message is tailored to what the other party is looking for.

7th.. check the meet today section for people looking for single guys in your area

good luck

"Exactly and from what you are saying i can't trust people here so why would i sleep with anyone here? I have no idea why you would if this is the case, its not an endorsment for the community if you say people are untrustworthy."

No, we're saying you actively seeking bareback, multiple creampies etc that we can't trust you, you saying you're disease free doesn't make it true does it. I'm green with purple spots honest, must be true then eh.

Nobody is saying you can't trust 'people on this site' but are saying people generally aren't always honest.

To be honest, your expectations and the naivety you are expressing here, then yes you're probably best deleting your account.

"wow, 2 weeks...

3rd.. banter more in the forum, you have discovered it, get known and that may help... being known as a positive person helps

6th... stay positive and ensure your message is tailored to what the other party is looking for.

7th.. check the meet today section for people looking for single guys in your area

good luck"

aw bless, View you are such a stereotypical wuss it's why we luvs ya.

Me personally, I'm willing to help anyone that will try to help themselves, but banging my head against a wall is not my thing.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"wow, 2 weeks...

good luck

aw bless, View you are such a stereotypical wuss it's why we luvs ya.

Me personally, I'm willing to help anyone that will try to help themselves, but banging my head against a wall is not my thing. "

Steve Wrights love songs on...

Fresh coffee

Toast, butter and my favourite bramble jam...

I was overcome with kindness.

You may have a point tho

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Hi everybody, i m new

Set up my profile and pics, about 80% of the couples in my area are either not looking for single guys at all, yes i read profiles and only contact people if i think i m what they are looking for which is a very rare thing, it makes no difference they want me to have a python in my draws, be black, be older, be experienced, weight less etc etc, not to mention not everyone is my cup of tea either.

Its almost feels like its pointless being here as a single man, i would probably have more of a chance if i went down the pub to meet women.

People say if you have the right attitude you will get somewhere, well i do, i don't bother people without reading their profiles, i ve posted pictures, wrote a pretty decent profile i think and i m respectful.

In all honesty i might end up quitting, its like plowing bad dirt and expecting a fruitful crop."

as someone that does live in the area you will find that people do meet single guys... and its not because I happen to be black, or have a cock... I like to think it is because of me...

people have flagged up that you have only been here 2 weeks... and you dismiss that, I hate to break it to you..but it can take people months and months to get their first meet, and just because you happen to be on a swingers site, it doesn't mean they will have sex with anyone...... if reality, you'll tend to find a lot more choosey because they have some sort of idea of what they want!

if you were looking for "insta-shag" it doesn't tend to happen that often....

people have taken time to offer you hints and tips... and you have been dismissive about them all! so would I be inclined to offer you any... I am leaning against it, but I will tell you what I tell everyone...

Time,Patience,Common sense... the rest you figure out from there...

if you are thinking of quitting after 2 weeks.. then my gut says this is not for you... the expectations you seem to have come in with are much higher than the reality is ever going to be

but in the end its up to you.......

"oh and just a bye the way....what is a pro life woman???

Pro life means if you have sex with a woman and by some miracle be it that the pill fails or the condom breaks she will not have an abortion and kill the baby."

I was going to ask the same question as it struck me as an odd thing to put on a profile but everyone is entitled to their preferences. A lot of ladies I know on here don't rely on condoms for contraception and use another method too such as coil, pills, implants etc. in the event of a condom malfunction which may result in a pregnancy most ladies would hotfoot it down to the local pharmacy for levonelle. Good luck on here and hope you find what you're looking for. Ms

"Hi Bull,

Great answers, i ve just got to find the right people for me and build a trust with them, best answer yet, ty so much."

Which is exactly what you were advised before when you kicked off and said you knew the rules but no one was interested so what's the point...

Get rid of the attitude would be my advice. I read this thread and the more you wrote, the less I'd have been interested in meeting you.

"well as a single guy, who has had a meet or two with couples and single fems, i may be able to help here...

1. two weeks in the swinging world is like 5 seconds in a pub, not long at all, be patient, be socialble, be friendly, go into the chat rooms, say hi to couples, even if they are not looking for a single guy, they will chat with you.

2. Revamp your profile, to me it stinks of ME ME ME... be a bit more relaxed, by all means say you prefer safe sex, but all that about testing, you seem to presume that we don't already do that.

3. You want to experience several things first before a long term relationship, get the relationship and a trusting loving partner and then the experiences will come.

Hope this helps "

Yeah because the couples on here have profiles that don't stink of ME ME ME, basically i should write one line on my profile, "i will do what ever you say and fit in with you, your ideas and life no matter how much it messes me about and puts myself at risk" naw man i think i will just pass but thanks for the comment.

"Better yet.....stick to your idea in your first post.....the one where you are thinking of leaving.

It seems to us that having read all your posts, you just haven't got the mindset for swinging."

Starting to agree with a comment on here for a change.

"Exactly and from what you are saying i can't trust people here so why would i sleep with anyone here? I have no idea why you would if this is the case, its not an endorsment for the community if you say people are untrustworthy.

No, we're saying you actively seeking bareback, multiple creampies etc that we can't trust you, you saying you're disease free doesn't make it true does it. I'm green with purple spots honest, must be true then eh.

Nobody is saying you can't trust 'people on this site' but are saying people generally aren't always honest.

To be honest, your expectations and the naivety you are expressing here, then yes you're probably best deleting your account. "

Well considering i don't sleep around and it would be my first meet i m guessing i would be less of a threat to you than you guys are to me but you ignored the context of what i m looking for, once afgain, maybe the 3 rd time, i m looking of a regular couple who won't sleep around and are willing to get tested but like the woman before says people lie in this community, i would rather be naive and find out my sexual health is at risk before starting than know its at risk and still participate kinda like you man, some would call that stupid.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"What time period i ve been here is irrelevent in my opinion, did you hear me say 80% of the couples near me don't want single men?"

Time period is not irrelevant at all. If 80% don't want single men then you just have to wait longer to find a couple who do. If 100% did want single men then you'd likely be able to find someone quicker!

Pro life means if you have sex with a woman and by some miracle be it that the pill fails or the condom breaks she will not have an abortion and kill the baby.

I was going to ask the same question as it struck me as an odd thing to put on a profile but everyone is entitled to their preferences. A lot of ladies I know on here don't rely on condoms for contraception and use another method too such as coil, pills, implants etc. in the event of a condom malfunction which may result in a pregnancy most ladies would hotfoot it down to the local pharmacy for levonelle. Good luck on here and hope you find what you're looking for. Ms"

Its odd to have morals? okeys, but what you said just adds weight to what i suspected, people on this forum for the most part aren't like me and i should bail.

Good luck, good wishes and good-bye!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 14/08/11 12:06:26]

I was going to ask the same question as it struck me as an odd thing to put on a profile but everyone is entitled to their preferences. A lot of ladies I know on here don't rely on condoms for contraception and use another method too such as coil, pills, implants etc. in the event of a condom malfunction which may result in a pregnancy most ladies would hotfoot it down to the local pharmacy for levonelle. Good luck on here and hope you find what you're looking for. Ms

Its odd to have morals? okeys, but what you said just adds weight to what i suspected, people on this forum for the most part aren't like me and i should bail."

Yes, you appear to be very naive and deluded.

you scoff at people using contraception but want to rely on the word of mouth, really?

I don't think this site is for you, you've too much to learn before joining a community like this.

"Hi Bull,

Great answers, i ve just got to find the right people for me and build a trust with them, best answer yet, ty so much.

Which is exactly what you were advised before when you kicked off and said you knew the rules but no one was interested so what's the point...

Get rid of the attitude would be my advice. I read this thread and the more you wrote, the less I'd have been interested in meeting you. "

Actually she was very nice to me in the chatroom and offered to help, and no, nobody gave me that advice before, i was told i was niaeve for thinking people in the community were trustworthy, kicked off? I m not angry its called a discussion, she is very right in that if i find the right people i will do well but i know now from the answers i m getting that they are most likly not here or if the are they probably don't live in my area, i have no attitude beyond asking questions deliberating the responses then questioning the logic in their arguments, if you think that's an attitude then you have no idea what being analytic is all about, you are to far away to meet me anyways so relax.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think you are realising swinging not be for you...

good luck down the pub.... finding that couple who want to be exclusive to you and willing to be tested are ten a penny....

take care and good luck.

bye x

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

may*

"Exactly and from what you are saying i can't trust people here so why would i sleep with anyone here? I have no idea why you would if this is the case, its not an endorsment for the community if you say people are untrustworthy.

To be honest, your expectations and the naivety you are expressing here, then yes you're probably best deleting your account.

Well considering i don't sleep around and it would be my first meet i m guessing i would be less of a threat to you than you guys are to me but you ignored the context of what i m looking for, once afgain, maybe the 3 rd time, i m looking of a regular couple who won't sleep around and are willing to get tested but like the woman before says people lie in this community, i would rather be naive and find out my sexual health is at risk before starting than know its at risk and still participate kinda like you man, some would call that stupid."

Right so let me get this right, you wanta couple who don't sleep around...so they would have to dedicate themselves entirely to you...

you want to fulfil some sexual fantasies that you have BEFORE you settle down with a nice girl...so you just want to use the women on here to live them out before you meet Miss Right.

You want to rely on testing when anyone with any knowledge knows that an HIV test is basically 3 months out of date when you get it and if someone gets knoocked up from your unprotected sex, they have to go through with an unwanted pregnancy...

am I reading you right?

Well considering i don't sleep around and it would be my first meet i m guessing i would be less of a threat to you than you guys are to me but you ignored the context of what i m looking for, once afgain, maybe the 3 rd time, i m looking of a regular couple who won't sleep around and are willing to get tested but like the woman before says people lie in this community, i would rather be naive and find out my sexual health is at risk before starting than know its at risk and still participate kinda like you man, some would call that stupid.

Right so let me get this right, you wanta couple who don't sleep around...so they would have to dedicate themselves entirely to you...

you want to fulfil some sexual fantasies that you have BEFORE you settle down with a nice girl...so you just want to use the women on here to live them out before you meet Miss Right.

You want to rely on testing when anyone with any knowledge knows that an HIV test is basically 3 months out of date when you get it and if someone gets knoocked up from your unprotected sex, they have to go through with an unwanted pregnancy...

am I reading you right?

"

That's basically correct, and it's others with the ME ME ME attitude huh. pmsl

"

That's basically correct, and it's others with the ME ME ME attitude huh. pmsl"

And the OP is surprised he is not getting any attention.

Its odd to have morals? okeys, but what you said just adds weight to what i suspected, people on this forum for the most part aren't like me and i should bail.

you scoff at people using contraception but want to rely on the word of mouth, really?

I don't think this site is for you, you've too much to learn before joining a community like this. "

Yeah i guess expecting people to know the status of their sexual health is being deluded and naive here, thats actually kinda weird in the real world btw, most people who are sexually active get tested regularly even if they are using condoms, its called being responsible, i do not scoff at contraceptive usage, condoms are contraceptives, i just don't believe in ending life, sorry, oh and how has this experience on this site educated me, i will have positive things to say about such communities in the future, lol.

"I think you are realising swinging not be for you...

good luck down the pub.... finding that couple who want to be exclusive to you and willing to be tested are ten a penny....

take care and good luck.

bye x"

Actually i think i m just going to shoot for a monogamous relationship, not into potentially dying of sexual diseases for a night of fun with someone who lies about themselves just to get me into bed, most people who are married don't have to worry about such things, good luck dodgeing a bullet.

Newcastle and Gateshead

I just noticed he answered everyone elses post but mine..... I think he can't really argue with it... lol

the more I read the more I think that the poster doesn't really get the concept of swinging at all...

there may be others sites out there more condusive to what you are after..

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I think you are realising swinging not be for you...

take care and good luck.

bye x

Actually i think i m just going to shoot for a monogamous relationship, not into potentially dying of sexual diseases for a night of fun with someone who lies about themselves just to get me into bed, most people who are married don't have to worry about such things, good luck dodgeing a bullet."

thanks....you too. Make sure when you meet her, you get her tested, wait 3 months for that first shag

take care

I don't think this site is for you, you've too much to learn before joining a community like this.

Yeah i guess expecting people to know the status of their sexual health is being deluded and naive here, thats actually kinda weird in the real world btw, most people who are sexually active get tested regularly even if they are using condoms, its called being responsible, i do not scoff at contraceptive usage, condoms are contraceptives, i just don't believe in ending life, sorry, oh and how has this experience on this site educated me, i will have positive things to say about such communities in the future, lol."

This site has taught you nothing, 'cos you refuse to learn.

People here are stating that word of mouth is not enough, you willing to take someone's word for it that they're clean and expecting others to simply take your word for it whilst seeking bareback is far more dangerous.

Nobody here has stated they don't get tested or care about their sexual health, they have stated they care enough to use condoms and not simply word of mouth.

"I just noticed he answered everyone elses post but mine..... I think he can't really argue with it... lol

the more I read the more I think that the poster doesn't really get the concept of swinging at all...

"

It is probably too deep to comprehend so early in the day.

am I reading you right?

"

How exactly would you describe any relationship on here other than people using each other for sex? Even if they are freinds i don't much see it as anything other than people using other people's bodies for sexual gratification.

I can't believe i m having to say this again, i want a regular couple who only play with each other, are new to this like me and get tested regularly, i say in my profile that i "may be willing to go bareback" that means eventually after a certain period of time most likely a while, maybe even a year or more and yes i don't sleep with women who don't respect life, i would have thought this would be obvious from everything i have wrote so far, this is like pulling teeth.

The feeling re: pulling teeth is mutual I can assure you.

"I just noticed he answered everyone elses post but mine..... I think he can't really argue with it... lol

"

Actually i didn't reply because i thought i was lots of talk and no substance, the points you made had already been answered a while back in the thread.

"The feeling re: pulling teeth is mutual I can assure you. "

Feel free not the answer then dear, i m sure you have beeter things to do anyways.

I honestly think that finding a couple on a swinging site, who only play with each other is a big ask.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

Actually i didn't reply because i thought i was lots of talk and no substance"

Fabio needs a group hug x

Yeah i guess expecting people to know the status of their sexual health is being deluded and naive here, thats actually kinda weird in the real world btw, most people who are sexually active get tested regularly even if they are using condoms, its called being responsible, i do not scoff at contraceptive usage, condoms are contraceptives, i just don't believe in ending life, sorry, oh and how has this experience on this site educated me, i will have positive things to say about such communities in the future, lol.

This site has taught you nothing, 'cos you refuse to learn.

People here are stating that word of mouth is not enough, you willing to take someone's word for it that they're clean and expecting others to simply take your word for it whilst seeking bareback is far more dangerous.

Nobody here has stated they don't get tested or care about their sexual health, they have stated they care enough to use condoms and not simply word of mouth. "

Are you really this daft? Look back and read what i ve wrote, i m only seeking bareback with a couple i have known for a long time and we aren't sleeping around, trust must be there and we have been seeing each other and having safe sex for a while that way i know a HIV/AIDS test is going to be valid, i have said this close to a dozen times, why doesn't it penetrate? Nobody is telling me much here beyond misreading what i m saying and making assumptions, i do want to wear condom, if i wrote that line 500 lines in a post would that work?

"I honestly think that finding a couple on a swinging site, who only play with each other is a big ask. "

Op ur far too contradictory for ur own good I'm sorry...

I think u are forgetting its not all new to some of us here, some people have been swinging for a long time(we call em oldies, some are still hot tho lol)

you want to meet couples, who have a full life, but IF u shag the wife/gf...u would expect them to have ur baby if their was an accident?

You say u wanted to get away from socials and clubs.. well thats where u might find alot of the couples who will play, as its not just a profile they will be looking at

so anyway, u sound like an intelligent guy, not a panderer of course, stubborn lol...but really u have to look at the whole scene from a many years type of _iew, and not see it so blinkeredly.

I'm not wishing u farewell lol...u can always have a wank o fab...safe from any diseases or viruses (unless u start clicking links to silly pages ppl send u!).. my cyberSTI is itchy

"I honestly think that finding a couple on a swinging site, who only play with each other is a big ask. "

Thankyou, good answer, yes i m starting to agree with you.

"

Actually i didn't reply because i thought i was lots of talk and no substance

Fabio needs a group hug x"

Don't mind if I join in please!

"The feeling re: pulling teeth is mutual I can assure you.

Feel free not the answer then dear, i m sure you have beeter things to do anyways."

Free speech, ever heard of that?

I have to put up with yours, so you can put up with mine! My dear!

"

Actually i didn't reply because i thought i was lots of talk and no substance

Fabio needs a group hug x

Don't mind if I join in please! "

Me too

"Op ur far too contradictory for ur own good I'm sorry...

I think u are forgetting its not all new to some of us here, some people have been swinging for a long time(we call em oldies, some are still hot tho lol)

you want to meet couples, who have a full life, but IF u shag the wife/gf...u would expect them to have ur baby if their was an accident?

You say u wanted to get away from socials and clubs.. well thats where u might find alot of the couples who will play, as its not just a profile they will be looking at

so anyway, u sound like an intelligent guy, not a panderer of course, stubborn lol...but really u have to look at the whole scene from a many years type of _iew, and not see it so blinkeredly.

I'm not wishing u farewell lol...u can always have a wank o fab...safe from any diseases or viruses (unless u start clicking links to silly pages ppl send u!).. my cyberSTI is itchy"

I am very stubborn, i can't help it, its just who i am, if i think i m right i don't let up, end of the day why stay for a wank when there you can watch porn, i think i have messed around with that stuff for too long though, i need a relationship, i came here to get the freaky shit out my system first but it seems the way i think is rather an oddity round here and i m not going to find what i m after, i would be nervous as hell walking into a club or social on my own anyways.

Newcastle and Gateshead

okay then... lets be blunt then..

Time, Patience, Common Sense

1) do you really think 2 weeks is giving it enough time to get a feel for the place, to scope out the landscape so to speak

2) does being on here 2 weeks before you wrote what you did show that you have the patience for it... to get to know people

3) common sense, sexual health... most people with protect themselves the best they can... pill, coil injection plus condoms..... being pro life doesn't give you an excuse not to use one!!! in the end all you can do is protect yourself...

the piece of paper saying that you are "sti free" doesn't give you a free pass.. it is in effect only good till you have your next meet..... a lot of people get checked every 3 months regardless and that is common sense... is writing what you are writing now going to make people think "my god he is a good catch".... probably not...

I think you have the wrong idea of who swingers are and swinging is... it is a big community of people, its not just about getting your end away.. a lot of people come initally for the sex and end up staying for the community side....

people are giving you advice, and trying to help and took time out to help... and it went in one ear and straight out the other... but apparently since you know best, we will leave you to do it your way... but then please don't for advice.... because if you don't like what you hear the for you it doesn't matter!!!

"The feeling re: pulling teeth is mutual I can assure you.

Feel free not the answer then dear, i m sure you have beeter things to do anyways.

Free speech, ever heard of that?

I have to put up with yours, so you can put up with mine! My dear! "

I never told you to leave, i just said if you don't want to feel like you are pulling teeth with me save yourself the bother.

"i came here to get the freaky shit out my system first"

Freaky shit?

"

I never told you to leave, i just said if you don't want to feel like you are pulling teeth with me save yourself the bother."

I am not leaving, as I am having too much fun here.

"i came here to get the freaky shit out my system first

Freaky shit? "

I thought that too.

What's "freaky shit"?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

actually he may have a point ... in the Directing Room after a few sherbets

"okay then... lets be blunt then..

Time, Patience, Common Sense

1) do you really think 2 weeks is giving it enough time to get a feel for the place, to scope out the landscape so to speak

2) does being on here 2 weeks before you wrote what you did show that you have the patience for it... to get to know people

3) common sense, sexual health... most people with protect themselves the best they can... pill, coil injection plus condoms..... being pro life doesn't give you an excuse not to use one!!! in the end all you can do is protect yourself...

the piece of paper saying that you are "sti free" doesn't give you a free pass.. it is in effect only good till you have your next meet..... a lot of people get checked every 3 months regardless and that is common sense... is writing what you are writing now going to make people think "my god he is a good catch".... probably not...

I think you have the wrong idea of who swingers are and swinging is... it is a big community of people, its not just about getting your end away.. a lot of people come initally for the sex and end up staying for the community side....

people are giving you advice, and trying to help and took time out to help... and it went in one ear and straight out the other... but apparently since you know best, we will leave you to do it your way... but then please don't for advice.... because if you don't like what you hear the for you it doesn't matter!!! "

Point 1 asked and ansered 5 times, already stated i m not being impatient, i m explaining my concerns about this community.

Point number 2 yeah there aren't enough couples near me and most probably wouldn't fit the bill for me anyways from what i m hearing, if it were the other way i wouldn't be posting this.

Point 3 Again bareback is only with a special couple who thinks like me, i would rather be honest and be who i am than kiss ass to get sex, at what point did i say it was just about sex? do you even read what i write? i ve said that is part of it, friendship is another big part of it, i can't believe that hasn't penetrated yet, i ve wrote it 10 times.

Point 4 dud advice tends to go in one ear and out the other if you are educated.

"i came here to get the freaky shit out my system first

Freaky shit? "

lol.

"

I never told you to leave, i just said if you don't want to feel like you are pulling teeth with me save yourself the bother.

I am not leaving, as I am having too much fun here. "

Me too at the moment, but i feel like a circle trying to fit in a square hole right now.

Wow... I've just happened across this post... there are a lot of responses here compared to many forum posts.

I find this one, frankly, hilarious!

Your profile name suggests that you think you're a Bull.

I've played this role with couples and I cannot think of anything more of a turn off for a HotWife than a whining Bull... I'm so pleased you're here.

You're just increasing the odds for guys who aren't whinging feckers.

Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious.

Keep up the good work - in fact no... spread the word

"What's "freaky shit"?"

Getting freaky in bed, havingwild sex, etc etc.

"Wow... I've just happened across this post... there are a lot of responses here compared to many forum posts.

I find this one, frankly, hilarious!

Your profile name suggests that you think you're a Bull.

I've played this role with couples and I cannot think of anything more of a turn off for a HotWife than a whining Bull... I'm so pleased you're here.

You're just increasing the odds for guys who aren't whinging feckers.

Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious.

Keep up the good work - in fact no... spread the word "

Hey bud i m just testing this place out, i don't think you could exactly call me cometetion quite yet, but then again if you had a brain you would realize that, you mean you fit in completely with what couples want, you are a kiss ass, that's plainly obvious.

"What's "freaky shit"?

Getting freaky in bed, havingwild sex, etc etc."

Ah right. Think you'd be better off using different terminology as "freaky shit" might mean something different to people. Lol. Talking of terminology, I'd change the reference on your profile to "older larger" ladies to something more flattering such as mature, curvaceous, BBW etc.

I refer the Honourable gentlteman to the reply I gave a few moments ago...

Fitting in = kiss ass!

Wow, that is very deep indeed!

Oh, I aint your bud either, Dude

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

am I reading you right?

How exactly would you describe any relationship on here other than people using each other for sex? Even if they are freinds i don't much see it as anything other than people using other people's bodies for sexual gratification.

I can't believe i m having to say this again, i want a regular couple who only play with each other, are new to this like me and get tested regularly, i say in my profile that i "may be willing to go bareback" that means eventually after a certain period of time most likely a while, maybe even a year or more and yes i don't sleep with women who don't respect life, i would have thought this would be obvious from everything i have wrote so far, this is like pulling teeth."

So you have one couple u will meet,who must be newbies,and want a monogomous threesome with another newbie.

Should she get pregnant you want the right to veto whatever decision she and her partner make,without even knowing who fathered the child.

Tou have no knowledge of std's,or the testing for them,but are obsessed with them.

You have no experience to offer the newbie couple

You intend to dump them once you get a proper relationship

You want to fufil your fantasies,without any interest in theirs.

i dont know what site u might be sucessful on but swinging is not for you.

Oh and i write as someone whose first swinging relationship was monogomous,lasted 3 years,did go bb after a year(i was 19 and stupid).All the things u are looking for.

Thing is my lover,kevs best friend, offered us something as a couple.We had an amazing three years of sex and mutual exploration based on the friendship that already existed,and exists to this day.

He didnt arrive wth a list of demand!

"What's "freaky shit"?

Getting freaky in bed, havingwild sex, etc etc.

Ah right. Think you'd be better off using different terminology as "freaky shit" might mean something different to people. Lol. Talking of terminology, I'd change the reference on your profile to "older larger" ladies to something more flattering such as mature, curvaceous, BBW etc."

I lived in the states for a while and its a common expression there, i picked up some words over there that throw people off over here, but yes i agree that i should probably change that to what you say, not much difference now though since its plainfully obvious i m not going to get what i want here am i.

"actually he may have a point ... in the Directing Room after a few sherbets "

"Fitting in = kiss ass!

Wow, that is very deep indeed! "

Fitting in = doing what you are told, when you are told and not having an opinion.

That's the impression i m getting.

"Oh, I aint your bud either, Dude"

Yeah its called sarcasm, not smart enough to see it though i guess.

"Hi Bull,

Get rid of the attitude would be my advice. I read this thread and the more you wrote, the less I'd have been interested in meeting you.

Actually she was very nice to me in the chatroom and offered to help, and no, nobody gave me that advice before, i was told i was niaeve for thinking people in the community were trustworthy, kicked off? I m not angry its called a discussion, she is very right in that if i find the right people i will do well but i know now from the answers i m getting that they are most likly not here or if the are they probably don't live in my area, i have no attitude beyond asking questions deliberating the responses then questioning the logic in their arguments, if you think that's an attitude then you have no idea what being analytic is all about, you are to far away to meet me anyways so relax."

You'd come to the conclusion that you should had to find the right people, which is exactly what Talking Stove had told you - it's about time and patience.

Don't patronise me, it's my job to analyse and analysis isn't about barging in with the opposite _iew just because you didn't like it, it's about examining all possibilities - including the proposed course of action.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

actually I am warming to you... as far as introductions threads go... not many get as far as 90 posts

you have stood your ground on what you are looking for... you are right you probably won't find it here.

you did ask for the advise and people have given, it may differ from what you were seeking.

Welcome to the forum, it does generate good debate on subjects and it has on yours.

"Fitting in = kiss ass!

Fitting in = doing what you are told, when you are told and not having an opinion.

That's the impression i m getting."

There is more ways than one to express an opinion, some are easier to accept than the others.

Being self-righteous and comes across as preachy is not one of them.

" Hey bud i m just testing this place out, i don't think you could exactly call me cometetion quite yet, but then again if you had a brain you would realize that, you mean you fit in completely with what couples want, you are a kiss ass, that's plainly obvious.

"

I rest my case really. And that's not attitude?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

oh and since u ignored the post of the only person who admits to doing exactly what u want this may be pointless...however...

Bull has connotations to many...are u seeking a cuck couple ?Thought not,we dont meet anyone with bull in their name cos they tend to assume kev is sub.Mght be worth thinking about.

Hey Dude, I think you need to chill. (see what I did there... a bit of Americana, just for you, make you feel at home, Homey)

Delete your profile.

Re-emerge like a fully fledged phoenix with new one and rise from the ashes of this fire you've found yourself in.

Then come back to this post and have a look at some of the advice some people have tried to give you here... in support. [violins please]

They didn't have to. They could have ignored you. Instead they chose to help you (Lord knows you need it)

C'mon, you know you want to.

C'mon. aaaw c'mon.

am I reading you right?

I can't believe i m having to say this again, i want a regular couple who only play with each other, are new to this like me and get tested regularly, i say in my profile that i "may be willing to go bareback" that means eventually after a certain period of time most likely a while, maybe even a year or more and yes i don't sleep with women who don't respect life, i would have thought this would be obvious from everything i have wrote so far, this is like pulling teeth.

So you have one couple u will meet,who must be newbies,and want a monogomous threesome with another newbie.

Should she get pregnant you want the right to veto whatever decision she and her partner make,without even knowing who fathered the child.

Tou have no knowledge of std's,or the testing for them,but are obsessed with them.

You have no experience to offer the newbie couple

You intend to dump them once you get a proper relationship

You want to fufil your fantasies,without any interest in theirs.

i dont know what site u might be sucessful on but swinging is not for you.

Oh and i write as someone whose first swinging relationship was monogomous,lasted 3 years,did go bb after a year(i was 19 and stupid).All the things u are looking for.

Thing is my lover,kevs best friend, offered us something as a couple.We had an amazing three years of sex and mutual exploration based on the friendship that already existed,and exists to this day.

He didnt arrive wth a list of demand! "

Point 1 the one couple is under the conditions of bareback, that people had such a hard time understanding for some reason, i m willing to meet others if i wear a condom and they are tested regularly like i would be.

Point 2 i m just trying to protect myself in the only way i know.

Point 3 i m willing to engage in others fantasies, i m not selfish.

Point 4 i m not asking for a lot i don't think, be clean, pro life and willing to explore, that's really all i m asking for here.

"Hi Bull,

Actually she was very nice to me in the chatroom and offered to help, and no, nobody gave me that advice before, i was told i was niaeve for thinking people in the community were trustworthy, kicked off? I m not angry its called a discussion, she is very right in that if i find the right people i will do well but i know now from the answers i m getting that they are most likly not here or if the are they probably don't live in my area, i have no attitude beyond asking questions deliberating the responses then questioning the logic in their arguments, if you think that's an attitude then you have no idea what being analytic is all about, you are to far away to meet me anyways so relax.

You'd come to the conclusion that you should had to find the right people, which is exactly what Talking Stove had told you - it's about time and patience.

Don't patronise me, it's my job to analyse and analysis isn't about barging in with the opposite _iew just because you didn't like it, it's about examining all possibilities - including the proposed course of action.

"

Sometimes its the way you say things, purssss, just was kind decent and acted like she gave a damn, we are examining the possibilites in this thread.

"

Point 2 i m just trying to protect myself in the only way i know.

"

There is another way...

Abstinence.

"actually I am warming to you... as far as introductions threads go... not many get as far as 90 posts

you have stood your ground on what you are looking for... you are right you probably won't find it here.

you did ask for the advise and people have given, it may differ from what you were seeking.

Welcome to the forum, it does generate good debate on subjects and it has on yours.

"

Well at least i ve done one thing right today here in others eyes

"Fitting in = kiss ass!

That's the impression i m getting.

There is more ways than one to express an opinion, some are easier to accept than the others.

Being self-righteous and comes across as preachy is not one of them. "

I am what i am dear, take me of leave me.

" Sometimes its the way you say things, purssss, just was kind decent and acted like she gave a damn, we are examining the possibilites in this thread."

I think you're pretty much just rejecting them, I don't see much examination on your part but ok, whatever you think.

"

I am what i am dear, take me of leave me."

Applications on a postcard. ahem

"oh and since u ignored the post of the only person who admits to doing exactly what u want this may be pointless...however...

Bull has connotations to many...are u seeking a cuck couple ?Thought not,we dont meet anyone with bull in their name cos they tend to assume kev is sub.Mght be worth thinking about."

A bull is an intact (i.e., not castrated) adult male of the species Bos taurus (cattle). I m saying i have balls mostly and i m open to the cuck thing also.

"Hey Dude, I think you need to chill. (see what I did there... a bit of Americana, just for you, make you feel at home, Homey)

Delete your profile.

Re-emerge like a fully fledged phoenix with new one and rise from the ashes of this fire you've found yourself in.

Then come back to this post and have a look at some of the advice some people have tried to give you here... in support. [violins please]

They didn't have to. They could have ignored you. Instead they chose to help you (Lord knows you need it)

C'mon, you know you want to.

C'mon. aaaw c'mon.

"

If i stay, i stay under this profile, you aren't funny, keep trying.

oh btw steady on folks its a fucking forum...if u think Ops fulla shit(after carefully reading the whole subject and replies lol)-

appears to me uve religious _iews on pro-life...I'm seeing religion popping up in other posts as we speak...so ur quite right to defend that aspect if others post this(its all shit in my opinion i find yas bizarre)

to the OP u might fid what ur looking for but out of the original post about the percentage not interested in ur area...well its gonna be even smaller with ur needs and desires isnt it???

I think u might seek some sort of poligamist type of site- I met a cpl who were polys before i eve knew what swinging was lol

" Sometimes its the way you say things, purssss, just was kind decent and acted like she gave a damn, we are examining the possibilites in this thread.

I think you're pretty much just rejecting them, I don't see much examination on your part but ok, whatever you think. "

Difference of opinion i think.

"

Applications on a postcard. ahem"

Oh i m sure they will be queing round the block now, tee hee, no i know it wasn't funny.

[Removed by poster at 14/08/11 13:20:45]

oh btw steady on folks its a fucking forum...if u think Ops fulla shit(after carefully reading the whole subject and replies lol)- maybe just dont post lol

sorry meant to add that in

"oh btw steady on folks its a fucking forum...if u think Ops fulla shit(after carefully reading the whole subject and replies lol)-

appears to me uve religious _iews on pro-life...I'm seeing religion popping up in other posts as we speak...so ur quite right to defend that aspect if others post this(its all shit in my opinion i find yas bizarre)

to the OP u might fid what ur looking for but out of the original post about the percentage not interested in ur area...well its gonna be even smaller with ur needs and desires isnt it???

I think u might seek some sort of poligamist type of site- I met a cpl who were polys before i eve knew what swinging was lol

"

I know i m right to defend it man its what i beleive and i know its seeming like compatible people here are going to be far and few between, polygamy involves a man taking many wives, i think you mean polyamory, i m not looking to be part of a relationship where i m 1 of 2+ husbands for a woman, i m looking for likeminded people to play with that think the same way i do.

"

I am what i am dear, take me of leave me."

Thank goodness for the freedom of choice!

The choice to protect myself against unwanted pregnancy and STIs; the choice to play with whoever that tickles my fancy; the choice to respect others' opinions even if they are very different to my own...

etc. etc...

Choice is good! Long live the freedom of choice!

""What time period i ve been here is irrelevent in my opinion, did you hear me say 80% of the couples near me don't want single men?"

Time period is not irrelevant at all. If 80% don't want single men then you just have to wait longer to find a couple who do. If 100% did want single men then you'd likely be able to find someone quicker!"

Sorry was answering other posts and missed yours, yes i guess you are right but i meant at the time was that i m not being impatient, i m willing to wait a while to find what i want, the original point was that i think its almost pointless being here for a single man considering the stats are against him,.

"

Thank goodness for the freedom of choice!

The choice to protect myself against unwanted pregnancy and STIs; the choice to play with whoever that tickles my fancy; the choice to respect others' opinions even if they are very different to my own...

etc. etc...

Choice is good! Long live the freedom of choice! "

Choice is great in many guises, the choice to kill however is not a choice at all, its just killing.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Are you a vegan by any chance, and do not use leather or anything that contains animal product?

Just out of curiosity.

"

"

Mind if I join you?

Tayside

"

Mind if I join you?

"

Join me anytime ya like!

See it's not that difficult for us single blokes after all!

"Are you a vegan by any chance, and do not use leather or anything that contains animal product?

Just out of curiosity. "

I am a vegitarian yes and no i don't buy animal products, thx for blocking me btw.

"

Mind if I join you?

Join me anytime ya like!

See it's not that difficult for us single blokes after all! "

"

Mind if I join you?

"

intellectual response, thx.

"Are you a vegan by any chance, and do not use leather or anything that contains animal product?

Just out of curiosity.

I am a vegitarian yes and no i don't buy animal products, thx for blocking me btw."

I block anyone whose posts I do not like in the forums. It is called preference.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Hmmm what a thread.

To the OP...maybe re read the advice being given and your responses, I think because you are trying to answer everyons posts you are missing some good points.

You seem to be asking for a lot on a sharing site...a couple swinging wouldn't normally be exclusive or have your baby if an accident happened.

To the point of safe sex, the only people who should be worried about that is the person themselves, protect yourself, as others may tell you what you want to hear to get what you want. If you think everyone is in this world is honest, you are going to come a cropper.

Tayside

"

Mind if I join you?

intellectual response, thx."

You're welcome!

"

Mind if I join you?

Join me anytime ya like!

Intellectual like your friend.

"

Mind if I join you?

Join me anytime ya like!

bb.. frocks asked u to join in a spit roast with me lol....her strapons ready ....but u have to be our lovepuppet forever

Just out of curiosity.

I am a vegitarian yes and no i don't buy animal products, thx for blocking me btw."

Do you buy, wear and use leather products? That you have not answered!

Just out of curiosity.

I am a vegitarian yes and no i don't buy animal products, thx for blocking me btw.

I block anyone whose posts I do not like in the forums. It is called preference. "

You don't like me but like posting on my thread, yeah that makes sense.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Now it is getting childish....so will shut this now.

Tayside

"

Mind if I join you?

Join me anytime ya like!

See it's not that difficult for us single blokes after all!

Intellectual like your friend."

Come off it, there really is no need to start to get all huffy now is there?

Agadoo doo doo push pineapple shake the tree

Agadoo doo doo push pineapple grind coffee

To the left to the right jump up and down and to the knees

Come and dance every night sing with a hula melody

I met a hula mistress somewhere in Waikiki

Where she was selling pineapple playing ukulele

And when I went to the girl come on and teach me to sway

She laughed and whispered to me yes come tonight to the bay

The lovely beach and the sky

The moon of Hawaii

The rum calypso sarong

We'll all be singing this song

Then down on the shore

They gather romance

She showed me much more

Not only to dance

The lovely beach and the sky

The moon of Hawaii

The rum calypso sarong

We'll all be singing this song

look at my profile pic: im a product of a sexless swinging accident!- wheres a terminator when ya need one!

"Hmmm what a thread.

To the OP...maybe re read the advice being given and your responses, I think because you are trying to answer everyons posts you are missing some good points.

You seem to be asking for a lot on a sharing site...a couple swinging wouldn't normally be exclusive or have your baby if an accident happened.

To the point of safe sex, the only people who should be worried about that is the person themselves, protect yourself, as others may tell you what you want to hear to get what you want. If you think everyone is in this world is honest, you are going to come a cropper."

Like i ve already said kinda pointless being here for me, not sure why anyone would want to take such risks with their lives and the lives of others if you can't trust that people are clean.