FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Whats wrong with my profile?

Whats wrong with my profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im new here, ive had some great coversations already but want to get noticed more what should I change on my profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Im new here, ive had some great coversations already but want to get noticed more what should I change on my profile?"

You need some public pics. I look at fab on my phone, so when I look at a profile and see no public pics, I don't look any further. They don't have to be of your face, we all like some privacy, but get creative with body shots.

Do you send messages? As you say in your profile for people to message you...but that's not likely to happen. (Refer to first paragraph)

It's not the most exciting profile, but I have seen much worse.

These things take time, chat and be yourself...no fancy a fuck messages though!!

Good luck

Poppy

Thanks Poppy ill try make some changes.

I'd imagine the biggest problem is that you're married, lots of people won't meet someone they perceive to be cheating

"I'd imagine the biggest problem is that you're married, lots of people won't meet someone they perceive to be cheating"

Good that he has put it on his profile though, he won't waste the time of people not wanting to meet attched guys.

"I'd imagine the biggest problem is that you're married, lots of people won't meet someone they perceive to be cheating

Good that he has put it on his profile though, he won't waste the time of people not wanting to meet attched guys."

Agreed, but it will still put a lot of folk off.

By *arumcoupleCouple  over a year ago

salisbury

"I'd imagine the biggest problem is that you're married, lots of people won't meet someone they perceive to be cheating"

We would agree, a big Runaway from us... sorry not our bag

Thanks for the help guys, just being honest with my profile. I completely understand that putting I'm married on there will put people off and its not their bag, but I would rather be up front.

I would say a good 60% of women in my area have put they are married on their profile. I know that doesn't make the situation ok but I have my reasons. Since the changes I made after the first comment in here I'm getting looked at much more, that's all I wanted im sure I'll find someone interested in being a fwb at some point.

Thanks for the help J

"Thanks for the help guys, just being honest with my profile. I completely understand that putting I'm married on there will put people off and its not their bag, but I would rather be up front.

I would say a good 60% of women in my area have put they are married on their profile. I know that doesn't make the situation ok but I have my reasons. Since the changes I made after the first comment in here I'm getting looked at much more, that's all I wanted im sure I'll find someone interested in being a fwb at some point.

Thanks for the help J"

Having a hidden profile doesn't get you much attention either!

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Thanks for the help guys, just being honest with my profile. I completely understand that putting I'm married on there will put people off and its not their bag, but I would rather be up front.

Thanks for the help J

Having a hidden profile doesn't get you much attention either! "

His wife found him!

Thanks for the help J

Having a hidden profile doesn't get you much attention either!

His wife found him!"

Hahahaha

» Add a new message to this topic