FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Help needed with my profile.?

Help needed with my profile.?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *l man OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester

Any ladies that can help with writing of my profile please.

In urgent need of HELP!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's nothing in your profile to work on. Put some effort in

At least make some effort. That just lazy..

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

The status message is totally off-putting.

You don't join this site because you've been cheated!

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

If you add some pics and at least a couple of sentances we might have something to go on.

Only you can write it. No amount of help will change that.

By *itofamouthfullMan  over a year ago

hallow

Lol on here for a year and you haven't even wrote anything? That is lazy!

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Any ladies that can help with writing of my profile please.

In urgent need of HELP!!!!"

There's literally nothing there, if you're too lazy to write a profile, people will assume you're too lazy to put effort in sexually.

Women won't write your profile for you, at least make abit of effort.

No profile text, no pictures, header that isn't complete but reads like you're looking for a revenge fuck

Would you message you?

By *aughty sweepCouple  over a year ago

bexhill

"Any ladies that can help with writing of my profile please.

In urgent need of HELP!!!!"

you don't have a profile . no photos no prefferences nothing

These"help me with my profile" posts are getting boring , they're even more frequent than the kiss shag avoid posts, for pities sake guys put some imagination and effort in. As someone said above , no effort in the profile equals no effort in the bedroom

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Admitting you need help is always the first step towards recovery

Oh wait wrong thread

By *unforus1965Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"These"help me with my profile" posts are getting boring , they're even more frequent than the kiss shag avoid posts, for pities sake guys put some imagination and effort in. As someone said above , no effort in the profile equals no effort in the bedroom"

Whoops, we guess the OP wasn't expecting his thread to take this sort of path.

Very true though, these posts are geting BORING, and all people like the OP are exposing is their laziness and lack of effort.

It seems there is a group of people who think that they will get sex on this site without putting the slightest bit of effort in.

In our opinion, that attitude is a little insulting to all the genuine members on here.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Cba

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

OP

Look in the Forum Search index and look at the 100'same of identical messages all asking the same!!

The fact you didn't even stay to read through the responses speaks volumes. You were away almost as soon as you posted!

We can't do it for you, only you can do that. Have some backbone!

[Removed by poster at 31/08/17 23:38:05]

hey can someone check my profile and see if its any good.. I been here for 1 month now and not getting any luck.. everyone juat reads and deleted my message

By *aelawMan  over a year ago

Paisley

*raises hand*

I'll re-write it for you. I'll spin a yarn of the legend of the silhouette that joined a magical website that promised him sex with who ever he wished. On his journey through registration he met the Horny Lion who had lost the ability to string sentences together, the Lurker Lumberjack who was unable to get involved but to fab and then the walking phallus that just wanted somewhere warm to hide for the winter, because....winter is coming...

As they all linked there arms and skipped down the white sticky road they would sing songs of easily accessible Neanderthal hooomans that loved nothing more that de-clothing on the click of a finger.

As they reached the end of the sticky road they reached a large door. There was a sign and it read "Submit". They submitted there profiles, a guard appeared and presented each with a squishy round thing "place this upon your Marvellous and much coveted cocks and prefer for relentless rounds of the ol' hiding of the sausage". They all declothes and placed the off of protection upon there glorious cocks and entered the corridor ahead.

As they walked down the hall towards the room at they end there were people who would welcome them and show them the way. Offering advice and assistance to make there own may into the hall.

The companions began to feel angry, mislead, devoid for the belief of the magic that was promised. As they were taken further up the hall they began to feel a pain in there ass...the others around them all bowed before them "you have been blessed with the power of the butt of hurt. We are powerless to your will and we must do anything to help you".

As the companions tried to speak of their desire for the easy access to their fantasies....all they could mouth was "Boooooooobiiiesss........aaaaannnnaaaaaaallll"

There was an audible gasp. They noticed a man in the room ahead, appearing from behind a curtain. He walked towards them as they continued to drawl there only two words.

"Ahh damnit, again? Ahh put them on the pile marked 'Facepalm' they will be allowed the normal ability to pop up from time to time with the same questions. We must accept this as the curse of the Penis"

The companions are led away and the party continues in the hall ahead.

You know....something like that?

My services are costly though :O

» Add a new message to this topic