FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > WOW !! ......"why on Earth didnt we do this Years ago OMG xx

WOW !! ......"why on Earth didnt we do this Years ago OMG xx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssentialminx2011 OP   Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

Hiya fellow "FAB"ster's xx

Carl & I have been FABswingers just 18Days now & O M G !!!! ~ "IT'S COMPLETELY CHANGED OUR LIVES" ....."seriously!!" x

My gawjus beloved Fiance works sooooo hard with his 60Hr Daytime job & 'then'teaches his Martial Arts 2 nites aweek aswell(at 54yrs old) hes amazing!! & doesnt look a day ova 40!

But ~ for sumunknown reason,suddenly,for no apparent reason!!His Lobedo diminished ,and allmost overnight!!! OMFG!!

He went for every test available and nothing came back .He ws healthy,fit as fcuk and in his prime ,but his sexdrive was zilch !! and i was walking the fcking walls (on the QT)

So totally frustated i went on to an ordinary website and started chatting as ya do !!

As i was casually chatting to this Gr8 guy from Sheffield,he told me all abt "FABSWINGERS.COM!!" & TBPH ,i really didnt know that much abt swinging and "presumed it simply for "middle aged old fashioned ppl that went to 1 anothers houses for sex orgies pmsl (i really did think that);-)

OMG!! I'D ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA IT WAS FOR SINGLE PPL ASWELL!! or that it was a life style ,that worked so well for millions of likeminded Gr8 ppl worldwide !!

Well...lol....i immediately "logged in" and to say i "loved what i saw" ,would be the bigest understatement in the world!

Carl gave me permission (cuckhold) i believe is the correct terminology lol,

to join and search for suitable Gr8 WE doms to service his Princess & OMG!! "I'M FCUKING LUVING IT!!! PPL XXX

In less than "9 DAYS!!" i'd organised a G/B party (with the help of a fellow party organiser ,that came highly recommended)

lost my D/P and 3sum cherry,my Anal Cherry and 4sum cherry gandbang,that had been my life long secret fantasy ~all in less than 2weeks!!

I've had 4 overnite Hotel meets and met sum fantastic Gr8 ppl along the way!!

On Saturday ,i'm going to a Swingers Club in Sheffield called "La Chambra"

(with a fantastic gawjus BBC'ed member)

It has all happened sooooo qwickly,the last 19days or so have simply flown by,

& the best bits of all are i've lost 1 stone in weight "ohhh yesss!" and have a bloody guess WHAT !!! ......"GO ON GUESS!!! ......MY CARL'ies fcuking LOBEDO'S ONLY COME BACK !!!! "SERIOUSLY PPL!!! XXX PS:GOD MUST BE A SWINGER UP THERE";-)luvya all Alex n Carl xx

PLUS a little help from the JELOUSY devil no doubt ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's wonderful news and I am so glad you are enjoying Fab

Wow....it's certainly going well for you guys, can't wait to get that buzz.

Keep enjoying it it's great site sometimes xx

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

LOL - once we started we thought exactly the same - great isn't it!!! and like you guys - several cherries popped along the way!!!!

GOOD LUCK xxx

'kin 'ell, don't wear it out

welcome to Fab and long may the fun continue

By *havenangel1Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

Enjoy and have fun thats what it's all about

» Add a new message to this topic