FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New female profile

New female profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkySlinky OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

This morning I created a new profile (can't post from it yet!). All it says is "not looking to meet, just here for the forums". In the first three hours I have had over 100 messages, 1000 views and 300 Fabs of my profile pic. Totally unbelievable.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lovesexxMan  over a year ago

Rochdale

Its a shame some people dont/cant read

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

just set the filters so people cant message you ..........

"just set the filters so people cant message you .........."

exactly, unless of course OP wants the attention secretly

That was precisely how my first few, completely uninitiated, days on fab went. I nearly cut and run.

Then I found filters and the like.

It was at best overwhelming and at worst really rather unsettling.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I always read a profile . So many dumb ass on here .

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I just checked your profile and it's says you are no longer a couple. Going solo .

"This morning I created a new profile (can't post from it yet!). All it says is "not looking to meet, just here for the forums". In the first three hours I have had over 100 messages, 1000 views and 300 Fabs of my profile pic. Totally unbelievable. "

They may just be saying hello and not wanting to meet?

"This morning I created a new profile (can't post from it yet!). All it says is "not looking to meet, just here for the forums". In the first three hours I have had over 100 messages, 1000 views and 300 Fabs of my profile pic. Totally unbelievable. "

When you look that good you will always attract attention

Think just shows again that people don't read profiles. Funny thing they can't understand why they don't get a reply or any meets lol. Our profile clearly states we do not meet single guys yet virtually every single fabbed picture we got was off single guys hence we took option away to fab our pictures

Just cos they growing you and fabbing your pics doesn't mean the wanna meet you. Filter your messages and either set your pics so the can't be fabbed or don't post pics

What's your grumble about folk viewing your profile?

They don't know what it says till they view it,and as for fabbing your pics,there are filters to stop that.

As for those that messaged you,well 1 in 10 ignoring what you say isn't a bad statistic,fab wise.

"just set the filters so people cant message you ..........

exactly, unless of course OP wants the attention secretly "

Exactly

By *azkinsWoman  over a year ago

leeds

I think the Op is making a point. I could be wrong.

I always read and follow the profiles. I don't tend to message newbies straight away as I know they will be inundated with messages from others who don't read or ignore such profiles

This is why so many new women join and leave fab within a day they are swamped and it frightens a lot of them off

By *inkySlinky OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

I never thought about setting filters as we didn't have to do it as a couple. I am hugely flattered by the attention but realise filters is the way to go! Already had some abusive messages. So different for single females on here. Sally

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Yep you better believe it ...my profile has been on over 4 years and averages 200 messages a day every day .. put a pic up and can be a thousand or more

Copy and paste has a lot to answer for

By *he DifferentiatorMan  over a year ago

Co Durham

From experience would say most of not all female profiles get numbers like that. I may as well give up now.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"This morning I created a new profile (can't post from it yet!). All it says is "not looking to meet, just here for the forums". In the first three hours I have had over 100 messages, 1000 views and 300 Fabs of my profile pic. Totally unbelievable.

Yep you better believe it ...my profile has been on over 4 years and averages 200 messages a day every day .. put a pic up and can be a thousand or more

"

"average 200 messages a day every day " ? Then there is no point to single men being on fab if this statistic is accurate and replicated.

Essex

"From experience would say most of not all female profiles get numbers like that. I may as well give up now. "

You are absolutely right and many don't even have public pics but still get that amount

Essex

"This morning I created a new profile (can't post from it yet!). All it says is "not looking to meet, just here for the forums". In the first three hours I have had over 100 messages, 1000 views and 300 Fabs of my profile pic. Totally unbelievable.

"average 200 messages a day every day " ? Then there is no point to single men being on fab if this statistic is accurate and replicated. "

There most definately is ... I may get that amount of messages but I still go thro them (all be it I can't answer them) and still find guys I want to meet

I just want to let everyone know that I get messages okay! !!

» Add a new message to this topic