FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > How to.........

How to.........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sagent OP   Man  over a year ago

In the ether

My wife would love the attention of more than one man, body issues, she says all women can be very bitchy about other women where sex is concerned, are stopping us going to a club.

Are clubs just dens of inequities with men just pawing ladies or are they respectful of the need to ask? If I could build her confidence and get her to a social I would but she just is too nervous. How do I get her to test the water??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not all clubs and there are private rooms you can play in with a select few. Suggest that to your wife x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"My wife would love the attention of more than one man, body issues, she says all women can be very bitchy about other women where sex is concerned, are stopping us going to a club.

Are clubs just dens of inequities with men just pawing ladies or are they respectful of the need to ask? If I could build her confidence and get her to a social I would but she just is too nervous. How do I get her to test the water?? "

Does she genuinely want to try this or is it something she likes talking about but would never dream of doing?

Not all women are bitchy about other women and if she has body issues I doubt she'd be comfortable with another guy seeing her naked.

Can you help her build her confidence to the point where she would feel comfortable going to a social?

Guys are not all the same, we are individuals in our own right. I’ve experienced the reverse with couples pawing over me, it’s not pleasant or inviting. Maybe stop tarring us all with the same brush?

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Guys are not all the same, we are individuals in our own right. I’ve experienced the reverse with couples pawing over me, it’s not pleasant or inviting. Maybe stop tarring us all with the same brush?"

I haven't experienced this Where was this?

No, you definitely wouldn’t have.

"My wife would love the attention of more than one man, body issues, she says all women can be very bitchy about other women where sex is concerned, are stopping us going to a club.

Are clubs just dens of inequities with men just pawing ladies or are they respectful of the need to ask? If I could build her confidence and get her to a social I would but she just is too nervous. How do I get her to test the water?? "

What is her issue? Bitchy women or pawing men?

Are clubs just dens of inequities with men just pawing ladies or are they respectful of the need to ask? If I could build her confidence and get her to a social I would but she just is too nervous. How do I get her to test the water??"

You could even go into a club for a social. Just to sit at the bar or wherever you feel comfortable and observe and just relax. Perhaps the more times you do that and realise that everyone who attends are lovely and welcoming than I’m sure she will be fine.

X

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Try a bit of fun together in your locked car in a dark carpark, if you see a nice guy you like the look of, open the window and talk to him, if there's no one she likes just drive away.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Perhaps get your wife to have a look at some of your local club reviews on here OP, maybe that will help.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Could you invite a man to join you both in the privacy of your own home?

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

As a woman with more body confidence issues than vogue, going to a club terrifying. However it was also one of the most liberating experiences I've ever had. No one batted an eye lid , I didn't feel judged. The only person pawing at me was the person I went with.

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

Make her a profile on here so she can find a man, like you find women. That should boost her confidence

Going by your profile i would say you haven't got a hope in hell of getting her to join you....she doesn't even know your on here.

Good luck though, I was the same 2 years ago, single profile etc... Mrs marms found out, but instead of her booting me out, she came to the club with me!

Now we are both happy and enjoying this lifestyle.

» Add a new message to this topic