FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Banjo snapped!

Banjo snapped!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seems like a long time ago I was on top of a girlfriend hips going like Elvis when I felt some pain at the end of my cock,when we looked I'd ripped my banjo and was bleeding,i got some medical advice and was told to just keep it clean with salt water and it would heal.So anyway over the next few months my banjo chord tore a little more each time I was banging away till it was totally gone.

Now over the years this seems to have been a real bonus as when erect my whole helmet is exposed and Girlfriends have loved it,must be similar to being circumsised.

Anyone had any experience of this,any ladies think it's a bonus?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Seems like a long time ago I was on top of a girlfriend hips going like Elvis when I felt some pain at the end of my cock,when we looked I'd ripped my banjo and was bleeding,i got some medical advice and was told to just keep it clean with salt water and it would heal.So anyway over the next few months my banjo chord tore a little more each time I was banging away till it was totally gone.

Now over the years this seems to have been a real bonus as when erect my whole helmet is exposed and Girlfriends have loved it,must be similar to being circumsised.

Anyone had any experience of this,any ladies think it's a bonus?"

Effectively yer you’ve circumcised yourself personally I love a circumcised cock actually I love all cocks haha but hubbys is cut and for me it’s a massive turn on

MrsK x

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I may be confused but I always thought a banjo string was a completely different part of a cock than a foreskin.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

.... reminds me of george formby .....

"With me little stick of Blackpool rock , along the promenade id go "

By *ezjez369Man  over a year ago

london

You havent circumcised yourself as that involves the removal of the foreskin, the banjo is just where it's fixed at the back of the head of the penis. That said,it does enable more movement of the foreskin and the ladies do seem intrigued at times! Feckin painful when it goes tho!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think it's improved the look and sensitivity of my Stick of rock

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a d*unken fumble years ago. He snapped his,we didn't notice and in the morning were both covered in blood. I got blamed.

Stained my mattress.

» Add a new message to this topic