FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile help

Profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey there, hope you all can help, been off for a while and just getting back into the groove of things. I'm sure my profile is in need of some added extras so some advice is sorely needed, please let me know what I could add or change I'm in dire need of the help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ok, being blunt — no offence intended, but a quick reaction share of my opinion (and it’s just my opinion, and be completely ignored!):

Too many cock pics. And I hate cum-cock pics.

First sentence of profile text is unnecessary waffle.

Rugby build — it’s easily said, but there’s different positions in rugby with very different builds — have a body pic.

“Looking for fun” — cliche, sounds bland and boring.

You don’t have to write lots but make every word count. What makes you different? Who are you seeking? Why would I want to spend any time with you? Any humour, originality, interesting angles?

Good luck, and remember it is *your* profile, so as long as you like it, that’s cool.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Hi op

The advice i would give is to get rid of some of the cock pics and replace with others ie body,bum.

Miss

*can be ignored

OK cool thanks for the advice

Yeah I'm a strong advocate of penis pictures but even I don't like squirty cum penis shots (unless it's in a video sent to me by someone I'm going to fuck)

Rugby player build doesn't describe yourself, from what I can see you lean towards prop rather than a centre or a wing or a fly half or number 8, do you see where I'm going with this. A full body picture would help.

OK, Thank you all for you help I've made some changes for now and will think of some more soon, I will upload some more pics of some different angles too. If anyone else wants to let me know how I'm doing so far please let me know (I won't take offence, promise)

» Add a new message to this topic