FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Yorkshire photographer

Yorkshire photographer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello, I'm a photographer based in Yorkshire looking to photograph or film a couple or single female.

I have a portable studio and lights etc.

Very discreet and respectful of boundaries, no expectation of sex or play at all.

If interested, please message.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bump

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

It might be a good plan to demonstrate your photography expertise by posting some good pictures on your profile. We would be very interested in using a local photographer to get more/ different ideas but we would want know that the photographer has got a clue first.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agreed with above. Lots of folk claim to be togs, put some discreet shots up on your profile OP and you’ll have more chance.

I couldn't disagree more. Images I take of myself with my phone are a million miles away from the stuff I do of others with my kit.

"I couldn't disagree more. Images I take of myself with my phone are a million miles away from the stuff I do of others with my kit."

But if you’re trying to sell yourself as a tog folk will want to see that you can take a decent shot. Just a bit of advice, up to you if you listen or not.

"I couldn't disagree more. Images I take of myself with my phone are a million miles away from the stuff I do of others with my kit.

But if you’re trying to sell yourself as a tog folk will want to see that you can take a decent shot. Just a bit of advice, up to you if you listen or not. "

I usually show my stuff when we meet or via email.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I couldn't disagree more. Images I take of myself with my phone are a million miles away from the stuff I do of others with my kit.

But if you’re trying to sell yourself as a tog folk will want to see that you can take a decent shot. Just a bit of advice, up to you if you listen or not.

I usually show my stuff when we meet or via email."

You'll struggle getting to that stage. The 'I'm a semi-pro photographer' is a well worn phrase.

I agree with the examples suggestion. Surely, a pro would use good quality pics, not phone stuff?

If people actually had the decency to not judge a book by its cover then they'd get a nice surprise.

"If people actually had the decency to not judge a book by its cover then they'd get a nice surprise."

there's so many books out there though, the cover is what will drag people in.

As someone who's photographed a few Fabbers in the past, you're better strategy is to look around the forums for people that post about wanting a shoot and contacting them direct with samples.

I send links to my galleries, send samples from work I've done, etc.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You're not allowed to post pictures that you're not in but most cameras have a time delay so posting a decent shot of yourself shouldn't be difficult. It's entirely up to you of course .

As has been said a lot of men offer a photography service and some do take them up on it. Usually the more successful ones explain how they ensure that the photos remain private and how the prospective models can see samples of their work.

Good luck.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"If people actually had the decency to not judge a book by its cover then they'd get a nice surprise."

You've been given sensible advice, to help you achieve what you are asking about.

Getting in a strop about it tells its own story.

. You mentioned you was a photographer I not been funny but obviously people are going to judge. Like previous people have said your pictures should reflect your photography skills. To many single blokes offer to take pictures of women and couples to purely get meets, hence why your profile needs to show off these pictures. Obviously can’t name the couple but I met them in Cupid’s earlier in year. He’s got a photography studio in his house dress to think amount of money he’s spent but profile has A1 quality pictures

Thanks for all the advice

» Add a new message to this topic