FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi from Newcastle

Hi from Newcastle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ygriff89 OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Hey everyone,

I'm Ryan and I've been on this site before, but I'd still class myself as a newbie when it comes to the swinging lifestyle!

I'm a genuine honest guy who's not here to waste anyone's time and I'd love the chance to get to know more of you.

If anyone has any tips or suggestions, or would like to lead me astray, I'm all for it

Thanks to everyone who's been welcoming so far, really appreciate it and hopefully I'll speak to more of you soon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Hello. I like your profile pic.

Newcastle

Thankyou! It's so rare I ever get the chance to dress smartly so i made sure to get a few photos taken!

I like your profile pic too...and all the others to be honest!

By *inglehotchickWoman  over a year ago

blackpool

Hey it’s a good profile the text may be a little generic but it’s miles better than some on here. Pics are really good. I

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"Hey it’s a good profile the text may be a little generic but it’s miles better than some on here. Pics are really good. I "

Agree

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like the photos too

Newcastle

Thanks guys. I've not been on as much as I hoped recently, will update the text to show my personality a bit more when I get the time.

Thanks for the picture compliments

..is there a certain type of picture that women generally prefer? I've tried to stay away from dick pics... Always seems a bit desperate somehow when you see a profile full of them haha. Besides, it's more fun opening a prezzie if you don't know what's inside

» Add a new message to this topic