FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Am I doing something wrong or is it just me and how I look?

Am I doing something wrong or is it just me and how I look?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I've been on the site a while now and I feel I have never actually spoken to anyone on here? I have replied and approached people however many messages have been blanked. I just wanted to get an honest opinion of what people think? Either reply here or pm me. Thank you in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP it is impossible for us to know. We can't see what you look like from your public pictures and we don't know what you are currently doing.

I can offer a little general advice and maybe some of it will be of some help to you.

Most women and couples will read profiles before deciding to reply to any messages. If they don't see anything that catches their eye they will most likely not reply.

Many ladies and couples on the site receive hundreds of messages and don't have time to reply to everyone. They have received something along the lines of "hi, how are you?" about 50 times already today. They have also probably received about another 50 that read "wanna fuck?" We also get lots of copy and paste messages and can usually spot them a mile of. The best chance of getting a reply is to make sure you match what they are looking for and send a tailored message that shows you have read their profile.

Hope this helps a bit. If you want some specific advice then you need to ask for it.

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"OP it is impossible for us to know. We can't see what you look like from your public pictures and we don't know what you are currently doing.

I can offer a little general advice and maybe some of it will be of some help to you.

Most women and couples will read profiles before deciding to reply to any messages. If they don't see anything that catches their eye they will most likely not reply.

Many ladies and couples on the site receive hundreds of messages and don't have time to reply to everyone. They have received something along the lines of "hi, how are you?" about 50 times already today. They have also probably received about another 50 that read "wanna fuck?" We also get lots of copy and paste messages and can usually spot them a mile of. The best chance of getting a reply is to make sure you match what they are looking for and send a tailored message that shows you have read their profile.

Hope this helps a bit. If you want some specific advice then you need to ask for it."

^^^^This

» Add a new message to this topic