FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile Advice

Profile Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mithjonesbloggs OP   Man  over a year ago

All over the country with work.

Hi all! I wondered if any of you would mind giving me the benefit of your advice on my profile. I don’t seem to be getting much attention

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"Hi all! I wondered if any of you would mind giving me the benefit of your advice on my profile. I don’t seem to be getting much attention "

No pictures, not even body pictures, the bit about accommodating when you know someone, comes across you expect others to let them in their home when they do not know you.

Read your profile and think, who would want to meet me from what I have written.

Also check the forums for more advise

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

**HELP FOR NEWBIES/NO MEETS**

This section is especially for you singles and couples that feel the urge to pm me and ask for advice etc, now you don't have to it's all here for you!

1. Read FAQ section, particularly the part about no reply, no interest, it's not considered rude. Do not bother with the Sydney university shit on your profile, it means nothing.

2. Work on your profile: decent pics and a good bio, tick interests. Put a profile pic on.

3. Get photo verified, particularly important if you are a couple or single female.

4. Get cam verified to start, you can go into the cam rooms and ask someone to help you with this. Couples must both be on at the same time.

5. Read a profile before messaging, it's polite.

6. Read existing forum threads on profile advice, some very good ones.

7. Post your own thread to ask for feedback, (not a whinging, whining entitled one!).

8. Act on said advice.

9. Go to local socials/clubs, meet people in public places.

10. Lastly, enjoy your time on fab!

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Make a pic your profile picture. No one likes the silhouette.

» Add a new message to this topic