FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Helpful advice for newbies /no meets

Helpful advice for newbies /no meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sGivesWood OP   Woman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

**HELP FOR NEWBIES/NO MEETS**

This section is especially for you singles and couples that feel the urge to pm me and ask for advice etc, now you don't have to it's all here for you!

1. Read FAQ section, particularly the part about no reply, no interest, it's not considered rude. Do not bother with the Sydney university shit on your profile, it means nothing.

2. Work on your profile: decent pics and a good bio, tick interests. Put a profile pic on.

3. Get photo verified, particularly important if you are a couple or single female.

4. Get cam verified to start, you can go into the cam rooms and ask someone to help you with this. Couples must both be on at the same time. If I'm free to help with this I will post a status update.

5. Read a profile before messaging, it's polite.

6. Read existing forum threads on profile advice, some very good ones.

7. Post your own thread to ask for feedback, (not a whinging, whining entitled one!).

8. Act on said advice.

9. Go to local socials/clubs, meet people in public places.

10. Lastly, enjoy your time on fab!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eanieMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Good advice ??

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"Good advice ??"

Great advice and should be a sticky on here.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Good advice ??

Great advice and should be a sticky on here."

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Thanks xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Preach!

Preston/Merseyside

"Preach!"

Nobody is being forced to take said advice. But for some it is useful. Do you have anything helpful to add?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Preach!

Nobody is being forced to take said advice. But for some it is useful. Do you have anything helpful to add?"

I've also cam and meet verified people who have taken my advice to get them started as well. However if they can't help themselves they shouldn't complain.

Preston/Merseyside

"Preach!

Nobody is being forced to take said advice. But for some it is useful. Do you have anything helpful to add?

I've also cam and meet verified people who have taken my advice to get them started as well. However if they can't help themselves they shouldn't complain. "

You advice is spot on and it's great that you try to help newbies. Unfortunately some people want it all handing to them on a plate and then complain when it's not.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Preach!

I've also cam and meet verified people who have taken my advice to get them started as well. However if they can't help themselves they shouldn't complain.

You advice is spot on and it's great that you try to help newbies. Unfortunately some people want it all handing to them on a plate and then complain when it's not."

Thanks hun xx

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Great advice.

It’s a shame there’s no way on here of making this a permanently visible posting at the top of the message board.

It would preempt hundreds of threads a month on this topic

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Great advice.

It’s a shame there’s no way on here of making this a permanently visible posting at the top of the message board.

It would preempt hundreds of threads a month on this topic"

Thanks I have to agree there are so many threads started by completely blank profiles complaining about not getting meets

By *itenurse69Couple  over a year ago

Fermanagh, Monaghan,

Some brilliant advise, wish we had of known about getting cam verified through the forums, it took us ages to find a couple to cam and verify us. Have to agree this post should be available at all times for newbies and people needing advise on improving their profiles

dover

There are some newer threads up now where the OP (and others) would benefit from this excellent advice

I find it hard being young on this site. Most of the women around me have the age limit set higher than me. Any advice guys?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"There are some newer threads up now where the OP (and others) would benefit from this excellent advice"

dover

"I find it hard being young on this site. Most of the women around me have the age limit set higher than me. Any advice guys?"

Writing a profile would be a good start.

Reading the OP advice will help too

Very good advice

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

They should have to read this post before they can send their first message!!

Good work Woody!!

dover

"They should have to read this post before they can send their first message!!

Good work Woody!! "

Yes indeed.

It might reduce by thousands the numbers of identical threads with identical pleas for identical advice!

Fantastic advice - I'd add being patient & not taking everything too seriously! Sure, we all enjoy sex, but there is more to life - so don't get frustrated if Fab doesn't instantly provide the satisfaction you're seeking!

"They should have to read this post before they can send their first message!!

Good work Woody!!

Yes indeed.

It might reduce by thousands the numbers of identical threads with identical pleas for identical advice!"

There's nothing forcing you to open those threads. If you don't like them then skip them. It's simple really

Can we add be unique, add personality and character, forget all the generic buzz phrases like ‘quality over quantity ‘ “not here to shag the whole of fab” “I’m genuine” “if I say I’ll turn up I will” “not looking for timewasters” to name a few!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Can we add be unique, add personality and character, forget all the generic buzz phrases like ‘quality over quantity ‘ “not here to shag the whole of fab” “I’m genuine” “if I say I’ll turn up I will” “not looking for timewasters” to name a few! "

I'll add those bits, thanks xx

haha it does not work

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"haha it does not work "

It does for many people. Having your profile visible gives you a better chance too

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"haha it does not work

It does for many people. Having your profile visible gives you a better chance too "

Effort in = rewards out.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Just bumping this thread. It's a sad day when I have to block newbies from messaging, who are the very people I'm trying to help due to the level of rude or abusive messages I'm currently receiving from them. Again, please feel free to use the advice on my profile, any questions you can message me when your newbie status has been lifted and you have worked on your profile. I sincerely wish you all the very best of luck xxx

while my profile been change a few times still people only look loll

"**HELP FOR NEWBIES/NO MEETS**

This section is especially for you singles and couples that feel the urge to pm me and ask for advice etc, now you don't have to it's all here for you!

1. Read FAQ section, particularly the part about no reply, no interest, it's not considered rude. Do not bother with the Sydney university shit on your profile, it means nothing.

2. Work on your profile: decent pics and a good bio, tick interests. Put a profile pic on.

3. Get photo verified, particularly important if you are a couple or single female.

4. Get cam verified to start, you can go into the cam rooms and ask someone to help you with this. Couples must both be on at the same time. If I'm free to help with this I will post a status update.

7. Post your own thread to ask for feedback, (not a whinging, whining entitled one!).

8. Act on said advice.

10. Lastly, enjoy your time on fab! "

Pretty much covers it all

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"**HELP FOR NEWBIES/NO MEETS**

8. Act on said advice.

10. Lastly, enjoy your time on fab!

Pretty much covers it all "

I do hope so. Any additional advice is also welcome here x

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"while my profile been change a few times still people only look loll "

Chin up hun, your profile looks fine to me and we've spoken via pm, good luck xx

By *hysoseriouslyMan  over a year ago

Kent

1. Read FAQ section, particularly the part about no reply, no interest, it's not considered rude. Do not bother with the Sydney university shit on your profile, it means nothing on fab!

So true! And that particular “study” was over 15 years ago, is legally unenforceable and the people doing it are now in their mid thirties with kids.... and a profile on here

Helpful advice for us newbies

» Add a new message to this topic