FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Naughty couple from Rutland

Naughty couple from Rutland

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

We are a married couple from Rutland who love to make friends with people we go to bed with. We have reached an age where we are secure in each other and still very keen to have sex with others. Having an empty nest makes it easy to have people round or go visiting.

We have had a number of lovers so far and enjoyed that greatly. In fact, we still see one of them from time to time (and our next meet is tomorrow morning at nine sharp!) However, we have joined in a different spirit and now want to meet a few people for longer term fun, meeting occasionally for drinks, dinner, conversation and, of course, sex.

Wanting to keep the who and what as open as possible, we will talk to men, women and couples. We are game for soft and hard swing and straight or bi people are welcome. Rhône is the guy and he is bi, Loire is the girl and straight.

Limits aren’t our thing and so you won’t get either a shopping list or a list of “do nots” from us. We will only meet adults and it is supposed you will know how to say yes and no at the right times.

Meets though, meets. We want the warmth of relaxed conversation to go with a cocktail in a lovely bar or decent pub. The ability to get along at this level makes the sex so much better and prolongs nthe excitement. Hey, if you find yourself(ves) staying over, perhaps you’ll want to make Loire happy in our kitchen whole Rhône makes coffee; perhaps you like everybody in one bed and a chaste chuckle over breakfast: we like both.

If you can show us (for example) massage, some light restraint, a nice thrusting technique or even that you kiss well, we are keen to learn...

Hello Fab!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

That went down well...

By *lattyukbiMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Welcome Loire & Rhone and what a wonderful introduction.

I just wish I was closer to 'the smoke' to offer a cocktail or two!

I hope you find interesting people and have fun.

Kindest

Frank

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think people havent replied to this thread as they think on reading the title you are in Rutland.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Rutland, Bath or London?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Or Edinburgh?

It was London earlier this morning.

We play where we work and holiday, as well as at home in Rutland.

"Welcome Loire & Rhone and what a wonderful introduction.

I just wish I was closer to 'the smoke' to offer a cocktail or two!

I hope you find interesting people and have fun.

Kindest

Frank"

Thank you for you kind words, Frank. We live rather nearer Rugby than London is (we work where our customers are, London and Edinburgh principally) but we do have a bit of a rule about pictures on profiles. Obviously, we don’t expect you to stick face pics up or even send them in your first email - we are happy to go first if we get on.

X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"That went down well... "

Only site supporters can message you x

"That went down well...

Only site supporters can message you x"

Aye. We preferred it that way when we were on before and so have stuck to it. The site got us some (mostly) lovely sex last time and we’ve still got one excellent guy so we like to thank them.

» Add a new message to this topic