FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > what's wrong

what's wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well been here ages had few meets but been long time since last one.

i msg people i think meet what i like an either get a no or no reply.... i know ratioof men to women is high and that am not everyone cup of tea

however i get lots views an no wink or msgs

so am i doing something wrong or am i just ugly or just not good meet material

hmmm advice would be good

thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Without knowing what you are doing it is difficult to give advice. I can tell you how I deal with my messages and that may help you.

When I receive a mesahe the first thing I do is look at the profile text and pictures.

There are lots of things that put me off replying. Lots of cock pictures - I know what a cock looks like and don't need to see one photographed at every conceivable angle. No pics at all is a big no. People who are looking for a sub - it just shows they haven't read my profile. Very little profile text or a blurb that tells me nothing about them is a no.

I like something that piques my interest and makes me want to know more about them. A little humour and personality really helps.

If the profile interests me I will read the message. Anything crude and explicit will be deleted. As will obvious copy and paste messages. I very rarely reply to "hi how are you" messages too. I like something personalised to me and shows you have actually read my profile.

Anyone who sends a friend request along with their first message gets blocked - I do say this in my profile too. I don't add random people as friends, only those who I have actually met or plan to meet.

Even with the best profile on fab and a super first message I can't always reply. I don't have time to chat to everyone I would like to. Sometimes the timing just isn't right and an approach some weeks/months later may get a reply if they try again.

Hope that helps a little.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you've had a few meets already then surely you're doing something right.

Just keep on searching

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks for the replies an pms ppl sent

» Add a new message to this topic