FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > AAAGGGHHHH!!!! Whats wrong with me!!! lol

AAAGGGHHHH!!!! Whats wrong with me!!! lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all,

Ive been on here for ages and ages now, had one near encounter which happened to fall through with an amazing lady. Other than that i just cannot seem to get a reply, or get a polite 'no thanks'. Im polite, always read profiles and include info so they know ive read it and ive never had problems with girls in the conventional setting.

im at a loss booooo!! lol

I can only assume im some kind of hippocrocomoose, crocadillapig.

Any advice on what im doing wrong would be well well appreciated.

thanks folks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are not doing anything wrong, you just need buckets of patience get yourself off to socials they are a good way of meeting people, clubs too and parties

thanks kinkykitten. I thought you had to be invited to a social, how would i go about that hun x

As for patience ive been on here years now, think i might be too shy. doh! this is Ford Fiesta Owners Weekly .com isnt it!!!!!!

ha ha

Socials are a good idea. Also, get yourself known in the forums. Show off your personality. Will get u somewhere

How do you go about getting an invite to a social guys. Am i missing the glaringly obvious. Have been known to be a bit dumb on occasion

"How do you go about getting an invite to a social guys. Am i missing the glaringly obvious. Have been known to be a bit dumb on occasion

"

...... Read forums if there's a social being held near or you dont mind traveling just ask for your name to be put on the list simple. or maybe get your self to a club always great fun

* ReTrUnS tO ThE GrAvE *

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"How do you go about getting an invite to a social guys. Am i missing the glaringly obvious. Have been known to be a bit dumb on occasion

"

You dont get invited...you put your name down...look at meets and events

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

just checked your profile...cant see the tent being a massive plus,and you ask people to get in touch with you...not even brad pitt would manage that.

You have to accept that on a swinging site looking for females you need to do the woek...how much effort are you putting in

Your profile wouldn't look out of place on match.com! There is absolutely nothing on your profile that says what you like sexually or what you bring to the party. You're also a single man that can't accommodate: a red flag for some. Your one photo is also uninspiring.

Most people look at a profile before reading the message. I'd wager the reason you're not getting anywhere is lack of information on your profile. If you can't be bothered to sell you, why should others bother pulling teeth asking you questions when there are other fellas who stand out?

There are no short cuts!

Agree that your profile text needs some more work on the text and definitely more photos in public. Whenever we get messages that interest us, the first thing I do is look at the profile to see if I want to take things further. Your description of yourself is unflattering and not being able to accomodate is a disadvantage. Try revamping it and see what happens. Good luck. Ms.

Hate to say this but there is another thread in the forum called 'curvey' where you'll see lots of negativity towards the fuller figure so I'd remove the reference to belly on your profile.

I'd also remove/replace 'waiting for the deluge' as, to me, it hints at arrogance.

Add in a couple of decent, clear face pics and I'm sure you'll get a meet soon!

Happy swinging

Her...

Another one busts to dust!

"Another one busts to dust! "

I guess the only erection being used was his tent

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

That near encounter arranged under my 'AmazingLady' profile works yet again!

The demise of another single male ... won't be long before I've eliminated all the competition!

Oops was it something we said???

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"Hate to say this but there is another thread in the forum called 'curvey' where you'll see lots of negativity towards the fuller figure so I'd remove the reference to belly on your profile.

I'd also remove/replace 'waiting for the deluge' as, to me, it hints at arrogance.

Add in a couple of decent, clear face pics and I'm sure you'll get a meet soon!

Happy swinging

Her..."

Looks like he removed it all.. LOL

Damn it. There will be no single men left on the site at this rate lol

We need to lose a few men to even the ratio

» Add a new message to this topic