FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Bisexual or not?

Bisexual or not?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ddible OP   Man  over a year ago

Exeter Bristol Salisbury

I have on a number occasion (by request of the woman present) played with another man. I don't find men attractive and have no desire to seek out fun with other guys.

I quite enjoy meeting bi and straight couples for straight or bi fun- I've no hang ups what so ever

Do I list myself as bi or straight on my profile? I don't have a problem with either.

This is the way I see it: I've played football a couple of times- this doesn't make me a footballer does it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bi-playfull?

Exeter Bristol Salisbury

"Bi-playfull?"

Is there an option for???

By *anieldoltMan  over a year ago

bham

"I have on a number occasion (by request of the woman present) played with another man. I don't find men attractive and have no desire to seek out fun with other guys.

I quite enjoy meeting bi and straight couples for straight or bi fun- I've no hang ups what so ever

Do I list myself as bi or straight on my profile? I don't have a problem with either.

This is the way I see it: I've played football a couple of times- this doesn't make me a footballer does it!"

You are a lucky man! It's hard to find couples who are into this! && Try not to get to held up with names! Your not gay for trying or anything enjoying something its Normal to experiment ! Have fun and happy fabbing and as someone said, it's playful

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Bi-playfull?

Is there an option for???"

No but I've seen it in profiles

maybe it should be

Exeter Bristol Salisbury

I'm not bothered by pigeon holing myself, but there are a lot of people on here who will only play with people who are willing to play bi and those who get freaked out by the very thought. I really couldn't care less, and tend to avoid the narrow minded types ( there are a lot on here for a swinging site). It was simply an academic question.

I would put an explanation on my profile but it would seem there are only 5% of us that actually read them.

» Add a new message to this topic