FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Old member new to forum

Old member new to forum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just been advised it's a good idea to post here, I have been on and off the a team for a couple years now, love been here and have had some really fun times, hoping to make some new friends and have fun while doing so I am currently a member at club f thinking of going tonight but but nervous going alone any one help me out ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"I have just been advised it's a good idea to post here, I have been on and off the a team for a couple years now, love been here and have had some really fun times, hoping to make some new friends and have fun while doing so I am currently a member at club f thinking of going tonight but but nervous going alone any one help me out ? "

Whoever advised you it was a good idea to join in on the forums was lieing to you. Run, get out while you can

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have just been advised it's a good idea to post here, I have been on and off the a team for a couple years now, love been here and have had some really fun times, hoping to make some new friends and have fun while doing so I am currently a member at club f thinking of going tonight but but nervous going alone any one help me out ?

Whoever advised you it was a good idea to join in on the forums was lieing to you. Run, get out while you can "

don't look back.. and don't mention it to anyone

"I have just been advised it's a good idea to post here, I have been on and off the a team for a couple years now, love been here and have had some really fun times, hoping to make some new friends and have fun while doing so I am currently a member at club f thinking of going tonight but but nervous going alone any one help me out ?

Whoever advised you it was a good idea to join in on the forums was lieing to you. Run, get out while you can don't look back.. and don't mention it to anyone "

Ha ha thanks thought it was best since I get no response loo

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

You're better off in the lounge... There's always something going on there.

Nita

"You're better off in the lounge... There's always something going on there.

Nita"

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic