FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Young guy after some advice

Young guy after some advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on this site for a couple of months. Had a few meets. But at the moment seems to have dried up.

Any advice ?

Should I add more pictures ?

I’m 24 years old, would have thought there would me more older women interested.

Is it my age ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're lucky you're getting any meets mate

Your current Status Update would mean we wouldn't even bother to look at the rest of your profile.

"Your current Status Update would mean we wouldn't even bother to look at the rest of your profile."

Why ?

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Your current Status Update would mean we wouldn't even bother to look at the rest of your profile.

Why ?"

Because ur status is what a daft teenager wud say! And u thought more older females wud be interested? I can only talk of myself and my friends who are the same age as me! Young men do nothing for us sexually and also we have nothing in common nothing to talk about! My preference is men 40+ my friends too not all of us wanna jump the bones of a young man when we have kids ur age!

"Your current Status Update would mean we wouldn't even bother to look at the rest of your profile.

Why ? Because ur status is what a daft teenager wud say! And u thought more older females wud be interested? I can only talk of myself and my friends who are the same age as me! Young men do nothing for us sexually and also we have nothing in common nothing to talk about! My preference is men 40+ my friends too not all of us wanna jump the bones of a young man when we have kids ur age! "

That’s your preference ! I’m sure there are many women who would disagree with you !

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Why ? Because ur status is what a daft teenager wud say! And u thought more older females wud be interested? I can only talk of myself and my friends who are the same age as me! Young men do nothing for us sexually and also we have nothing in common nothing to talk about! My preference is men 40+ my friends too not all of us wanna jump the bones of a young man when we have kids ur age!

That’s your preference ! I’m sure there are many women who would disagree with you !"

Absolutly AS I SAID I CAN ONLY TALK ABOUT MYSELF AND FRIENDS did i say all females????

Why ?"

Notice that you've removed it now

By *anandLeia72Couple  over a year ago

St. Helens

Hi

Your photos aren’t great tbh. It isn’t that you need more photos just the quality and eroticism needs to go up.

"Hi

Your photos aren’t great tbh. It isn’t that you need more photos just the quality and eroticism needs to go up."

I totally agree with you !

I love your profile and your piks.

So what sort of pics would grab your attention ?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

When I see men saying that they are ‘alpha’ I always laugh to myself because if they really were ‘alpha’, they wouldn’t have to say so.

I don’t think you’d be ‘alpha’ compared to me, probably more ‘rho’ or ‘sigma’.

"When I see men saying that they are ‘alpha’ I always laugh to myself because if they really were ‘alpha’, they wouldn’t have to say so.

I don’t think you’d be ‘alpha’ compared to me, probably more ‘rho’ or ‘sigma’. "

this! along with a cock pic, a claim of being 'alpha' is always a turn off..and you seem to have had plenty of meets so i have no idea what you are moaning about anyway!

"When I see men saying that they are ‘alpha’ I always laugh to myself because if they really were ‘alpha’, they wouldn’t have to say so.

I don’t think you’d be ‘alpha’ compared to me, probably more ‘rho’ or ‘sigma’.

this! along with a cock pic, a claim of being 'alpha' is always a turn off..and you seem to have had plenty of meets so i have no idea what you are moaning about anyway!"

Not enough at all!!

By *anandLeia72Couple  over a year ago

St. Helens

Literally any other picture than the one, very dark one, you've got would be an improvement. You say your a fit alpha male, but neglect to show any part of your body that would confirm this. There's hundreds of threads on profiles for males. Find one and act on the advice given. As for what I'd like to see, I'm afraid your young age is a no from the start so can't really comment further.

Leia

» Add a new message to this topic