FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hello from North West UK

Hello from North West UK

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi so if your interested in getting to know us you now know where are profile is lol and you are welcome to pm us and privately introduce yourself/selves.

Although we have been on here over a year, we have only been to a few clubs and had a little play but nothing serious so still class our selves as newbies tipping our toes in, well to might we want to take the plunge well at least dip our bits in.

So here are a few of our fantasies Lesley first and I have marked them with percentages, list owner first as to how much we would both enjoy them.

Lesley would like to

1. experience her bi side with some quality alone time.

2.would like to meet a dominant Woman to help her tame me, cage me torment and humiliate me and progress to stap on anal on me. (60/40) (I am ok with that apart from the last part lol).

3. Go and enjoy a gloryhole (55/45)

Bryan

1.tie Lesley to the bed tight, gag her then bring another woman into the room sort of a reversed cuckold. (70/30)

2. Have Lesley be his dirty bitch for the weekend (this parts 50/50) And bring another dirty bitch to use them both for the weekend ( 85/15 but my bitch knows her place)

3. I would like a single bloke who wants to be cuckold to come round dress as a sissy in a cock cage and serve me and Lesley for the night he wouldn't get to play with Lesley but he would be allowed to lick my sweaty arse and balls as I fucked my bitch and he could even enjoy cleaning her pussy after I have given it a good seeing too (55/45)

4. find a cuckold couple so I can enjoy the wife in front of him and Lesley this could be either a threesome me, Lesley and the cuckold wife while he is forced to watch and is humiliated, a threesome with me, his wife and Lesley as they both act as my bitchs and he is forced to watch and a threesome where Lesley is our bitch and used as a cuckold reverse and cuckold is forced to watch/clean up with Lesley. My personal favourite is the last one.(85/15)

5. More or less anything evolving pee and outdoors ( I Bryan can get a little perverted.

Well if you got this far well done  and you know where we are

Bryan and Lesley x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *WKinkMan  over a year ago

Bury

Can help you with the last one and I’m nearby.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd be happy to watch them clean up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably some of the hardest scenarios to set up on any swinging site..seems a bit strange too to start off like this if you have little experience ... I would stick to a more traditional meet first to dip your toes into ..

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I also find it worrying that you’re wanting to try scenarios that you’re not both totally comfortable with.

For me, playing as part of a couple means only doing things you are BOTH happy with!

We are both happy the percentage thing is just who likes the idea more and not that either of us doesn't like it

[Removed by poster at 12/08/18 02:02:57]

» Add a new message to this topic