FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Big couple help

Big couple help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there

Genuine fantasy of mine which I’ve wanted to try for sometime now, so any couples interested in helping me out please drop me a line.

It involves me being on my back in 69 position with fem, eating and licking her pussy as she is being fucked from behind doggy style. Every now and then the male dips his cock in my mouth so I can taste her juice on him. Once he’s shot his load inside her, he puts his cock back in my mouth to suck him clean of cum and juice. The gem the sits upright on my face for me to lick clean her cum filled pussy.

As I said, genuine fantasy, so genuine couples who think they could help, please get in touch.

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi there

Genuine fantasy of mine which I’ve wanted to try for sometime now, so any couples interested in helping me out please drop me a line.

It involves me being on my back in 69 position with fem, eating and licking her pussy as she is being fucked from behind doggy style. Every now and then the male dips his cock in my mouth so I can taste her juice on him. Once he’s shot his load inside her, he puts his cock back in my mouth to suck him clean of cum and juice. The gem the sits upright on my face for me to lick clean her cum filled pussy.

As I said, genuine fantasy, so genuine couples who think they could help, please get in touch.

Thanks x"

Big couple or bi couple?

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"

Big couple or bi couple?"

Going by his 5 other identical threads, I'm going with bi.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Big couple or bi couple?

Going by his 5 other identical threads, I'm going with bi. "

» Add a new message to this topic