FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Nearly new Gentleman.

Nearly new Gentleman.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone been on here a short time and making progress and friends had a meet or two and visited The Annex in Kings Lynn. Any advice on the profile would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Hi everyone been on here a short time and making progress and friends had a meet or two and visited The Annex in Kings Lynn. Any advice on the profile would be appreciated"

Profile advise...your photos are interesting, a little different from the norm. Well done.

Text is clear about what you are after and what people could expect from a meet. That's good.

I would suggest you change the age range...would you really enjoy a meet with a lady or couple in their 90s ?

Get rid of the rubbish warning at the end of your profile . It means nothing and shows you are a sheep following the herd. It is completely unnecesary.

On the whole, it's a good profile.

"Hi everyone been on here a short time and making progress and friends had a meet or two and visited The Annex in Kings Lynn. Any advice on the profile would be appreciated

Profile advise...your photos are interesting, a little different from the norm. Well done.

Text is clear about what you are after and what people could expect from a meet. That's good.

I would suggest you change the age range...would you really enjoy a meet with a lady or couple in their 90s ?

Get rid of the rubbish warning at the end of your profile . It means nothing and shows you are a sheep following the herd. It is completely unnecesary.

On the whole, it's a good profile. "

Advice taken thank you very much

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any tips to bettermy chances of finding nsa regular fb ? Any advice would be much appreciated tia xx

"Hi everyone been on here a short time and making progress and friends had a meet or two and visited The Annex in Kings Lynn. Any advice on the profile would be appreciated"

No advice. Looks good

"Any tips to bettermy chances of finding nsa regular fb ? Any advice would be much appreciated tia xx"

Add more info. Your interests etc.

Paragraph, it flows and reads easier.

Add a few more photos.

The fact you can't accommodate could put people off who may assume you aren't single, sometimes if you explain the reason people are a bit more forgiving of that view.

"Any tips to bettermy chances of finding nsa regular fb ? Any advice would be much appreciated tia xx

Add more info. Your interests etc.

Paragraph, it flows and reads easier.

Add a few more photos.

The fact you can't accommodate could put people off who may assume you aren't single, sometimes if you explain the reason people are a bit more forgiving of that view. "

Thanks for the advice it’s a great help to me and I will update my profile soon. I’m interested in anything horny really but I don’t know how to put it in my interests without coming across as a weirdo or sleazy. And what kind of pics would be best to upload ? I can’t accommadate as I live with a friend for now but I am a genuine single guy though lol xx

I'd put

Single, can't accommodate due to housemate.

Photos. Your face. But if you aren't comfortable doing that then fully clothed in something smart etc. Personally I find face, clothed photos more of a turn on than dick pics.

Add what you like... What you'd like to try.

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

"Hi everyone been on here a short time and making progress and friends had a meet or two and visited The Annex in Kings Lynn. Any advice on the profile would be appreciated

On the whole, it's a good profile. "

different photos from normal what?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Advice taken thank you very much"

Your profile still says you will meet a 99 year old.

I find it condescending that you say "look up tantric". I already know what it means.

"

I find it condescending that you say "look up tantric". I already know what it means."

Agree

No advice. Looks good"

Thank you x

"

I find it condescending that you say "look up tantric". I already know what it means.

Agree"

All updated thank you again for your advice

"

I find it condescending that you say "look up tantric". I already know what it means."

All updated thank you for your advice please say hi if you are ever in need of a nice massage

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Rather than putting so much detail about your daughter why not just say " can sometimes accommodate during school hours"

"Rather than putting so much detail about your daughter why not just say " can sometimes accommodate during school hours""

Did not want to have anyone come to house even during school hours. Just don’t like the idea that someone may turn up unannounced or any other scenario. Think I would be on edge.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I have an issuse with the product description here. OP has advertised this as Nearly New Gentleman, yet his profile says 48. I would suspect a fair few miles on the clock (or notches on the bed post).

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Rather than putting so much detail about your daughter why not just say " can sometimes accommodate during school hours"

Did not want to have anyone come to house even during school hours. Just don’t like the idea that someone may turn up unannounced or any other scenario. Think I would be on edge. "

I think to a certain extent it helps if people understand the situation at home. I don't see fault with what you've put in that respect.

"Rather than putting so much detail about your daughter why not just say " can sometimes accommodate during school hours"

Did not want to have anyone come to house even during school hours. Just don’t like the idea that someone may turn up unannounced or any other scenario. Think I would be on edge.

I think to a certain extent it helps if people understand the situation at home. I don't see fault with what you've put in that respect."

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic