FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would you trust anyone who has hidden their profile?

Thoughts and opinions greatly recieved.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A few times I've had messages from people who have hidden profile. I just don't reply because there's nothing to reply to if that makes sense.

If I can't see their profile then I'm not going to meet them so unless somebody explains in the initial message why they have hidden their profile and give me details about themself I've got nothing to go on.

"A few times I've had messages from people who have hidden profile. I just don't reply because there's nothing to reply to if that makes sense.

If I can't see their profile then I'm not going to meet them so unless somebody explains in the initial message why they have hidden their profile and give me details about themself I've got nothing to go on. "

Thank you. My thoughts weren't far off what you've mentioned.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Would you drive down the motorway wearing a blindfold?

If you can't see what you are getting yourself into then why go there in the first place. The other person has hidden it for a reason and it's not up to you to dig around to find out why. Personally, we leave well alone.

"Would you drive down the motorway wearing a blindfold?

If you can't see what you are getting yourself into then why go there in the first place. The other person has hidden it for a reason and it's not up to you to dig around to find out why. Personally, we leave well alone."

Thank you & appreciate your comments

» Add a new message to this topic