FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Do you need some help?

Do you need some help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Going to bed soon, but would anybody like any help with anything?

I may be new to Fab. I fuck up all the time though, so I've learned loads of helpful tips. Have a bordering unhealthy interests in psychology, biology, anthropology, history and anything to do with sex and sexuality. I'm scatterbrained as fuck, so please manage your expectations, it's the thought that counts

I called someone out without first stepping up to the plate myself, so had best walk the walk.

Ask away if you want.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Going to bed soon, but would anybody like any help with anything?

I may be new to Fab. I fuck up all the time though, so I've learned loads of helpful tips. Have a bordering unhealthy interests in psychology, biology, anthropology, history and anything to do with sex and sexuality. I'm scatterbrained as fuck, so please manage your expectations, it's the thought that counts

I called someone out without first stepping up to the plate myself, so had best walk the walk.

Ask away if you want.

"

. Why am I attracted to your butt?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Going to bed soon, but would anybody like any help with anything?

Ask away if you want.

. Why am I attracted to your butt? "

Because it's a Force of Nature all of its own.

» Add a new message to this topic