FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > How to get better

How to get better

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everyone! Good evening lovely people!!Please I would like to ask a little cuestion with your permission!! Since I been here in this group not long time ago, I'm just trying to meet new peaple for enjoy and do new experience with good and interesting open mind persons. But looks like have been very difficult for me! After send a lot of messages I think quite nice , kinds and polite to many people and only a few answer me...that I am agree, not complaining at all..but I just thinking maybe I should put some pictures of my dick or do I should be like this to get some more atention or is something wrong with the profile? Or becouse am not English? Becouse I did send aswell many invite as a friend just for chat or whatever but none replay at all and to be onest I am a very good person and with who can talk about everything I speak four lenguage I been from to many places arround the world I have life experience..I mean about I am a person who I am not here just for have a sex with someone you know ..but waww is been very difficult to talk with some body so I don't know ! how I should start to get better here?? How did you make friends arround the group?? Eny advice from someone else please? Thanks a lot for in advance for the advices...and sorry for the long message. Hehehe..big kisses to all of you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss Penny TrationWoman  over a year ago

NW

[Removed by poster at 28/01/19 21:26:26]

By *anana JoeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Your English will hamper you I guess but you can work on that.

Cock pics won't improve your chances as a picture of your asshole won't either.

Try to space words out even with broken English things will be easier for people to read.

Apart from that its time and politeness with people will get you there.

Good luck fella hope you are successful.

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"Hello everyone! Good evening lovely people!!Please I would like to ask a little cuestion with your permission!! Since I been here in this group not long time ago, I'm just trying to meet new peaple for enjoy and do new experience with good and interesting open mind persons. But looks like have been very difficult for me! After send a lot of messages I think quite nice , kinds and polite to many people and only a few answer me...that I am agree, not complaining at all..but I just thinking maybe I should put some pictures of my dick or do I should be like this to get some more atention or is something wrong with the profile? Or becouse am not English? Becouse I did send aswell many invite as a friend just for chat or whatever but none replay at all and to be onest I am a very good person and with who can talk about everything I speak four lenguage I been from to many places arround the world I have life experience..I mean about I am a person who I am not here just for have a sex with someone you know ..but waww is been very difficult to talk with some body so I don't know ! how I should start to get better here?? How did you make friends arround the group?? Eny advice from someone else please? Thanks a lot for in advance for the advices...and sorry for the long message. Hehehe..big kisses to all of you "

Unfortunately, we live in a world where first impressions of intelligence are often based on our ability to communicate.

Check and recheck everything you type before sending.

As noted above, space lines so it's easier to read.

For me, getting friend requests before chatting with someone is off putting. And dick pics don't help!

As for your profile--not to give advice! but I like the pictures you have up (and you're even smiling!!!) but would like to read more about you.

Have you tried attending a social?

Good luck.

Hey hey hey good evening amigo ! at list I'm all ready happy to see that am getting back a good advice from lovely people...Ok so I will start work on it..to tell you the true I been living in brixton from 10 years ago ..my speaking is not that bad , but is right about my writing is terrible so that why everyone knows definitely am not even British...hehehe. .thanks a lot for you time mate!!! Very kind of you...take care..and enjoy a much you can

Hellooo!!! Thanks a lot for your atention and advice!! Yes I realised that I'm not saying much about me!! Yes is true so I will write more about for sure is going to help me to make me meet up much easier...thanks for your time honey and take care...now I am more happier than before thanks you very much....enjoy life...peace & love...??

» Add a new message to this topic