FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > i feel like the most naiive man on this site

i feel like the most naiive man on this site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi im phil-been on the site a while and have met a few great women-i am looking at going to a social event-am not sure what happens at these meets or how to find out more info-i dont have anyone to go with but eager to dip the toe-any advice.my fantasy remains unfulfilled -two horny women together-wonder if this is the place to make this happen - tell me more guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try looking on the wales forum for any socials arranged near to you and i think there might be a wales chat room, have a look

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Hi im phil-been on the site a while and have met a few great women-i am looking at going to a social event-am not sure what happens at these meets or how to find out more info-i dont have anyone to go with but eager to dip the toe-any advice.my fantasy remains unfulfilled -two horny women together-wonder if this is the place to make this happen - tell me more guys"

social events tend to be just that, social, a chance to get to know ppl and network.

Some socials are held in clubs and can be a good first introduction to clubbing. normal rules still apply though.

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

There's a Cardiff social coming up end of this month - though I think you may be too late to get your name down. Might be worth contacting the organisers (see Wales room here in the Forums) in case they have any cancellations.

I've been to a couple of these as a single fella, and had a great time. It helps if there are a few people there that you know, so you're not stood there like Johnny No-Meets making a pint last all night at the bar..

As far as worrying about 'what happens', it is literally a social evening .. a hundred or so people in a room above a pub, having a few drinks and chatting, getting to know who you like the look of and who you don't, bitching discreetly about the people who don't look like their photos

At the Cardiff ones at least they are quite strict that it's no place for playing, so everyone behaves with some decorum - thought there's usually some slightly over-the-top outfits on display, which is great

There's loads of hotels in the area should you decide you want to make a night of it - I usually do!!

Hope you go for it, and have fun...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you all guys-so its a case of "just be yourself and make some introductions-great! Enlightened-cheers guys!

» Add a new message to this topic