FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Time wasters!

Time wasters!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ertscouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hitchin

We have had a bit of a run of bad luck with time wasting men who dont have any intention of meeting! Just wondering if anyone had any tips for ing out the idiots lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iveralandssklpMan  over a year ago

Turkey

There are always going to be timewasters who get their kicks out of arranging to meet with no intention of actually meeting. Its a sad fact of life

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Most will time waste it’s a fact as they can’t deal with reality and rather just wank to a message is the sad fact.

It make it very difficult getting a meeting on here. All mine come off Twitter.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Time wasters are just the sad part of Fab Swingers, you spend ages chatting about a meet with a couple and it’s a guy getting off on it or some just delete there profile, the best thing is to look if they have verifications then you know they are genuine, but some say they are new and first timers so they will not have verifications on there profile and to be honest if they are genuine i do enjoy meeting first timers

In my opinion, it's nearly impossible to spot a time waster until it's too late. When it comes to women, my rule is that if they have been here for 3 months or more with no veris they are, most likely, not interested in meeting in real life or they are not who they say they are.

Men- it's much more difficult. I'd say don't engage in any sex chat with them before the meet, or exchange loads of extra pics, as most likely they are just looking for a wank fodder. Saying that, there are some real gems on here, respectful, great fun in bed and out of it. But to find those, you need plenty of luck, patience and thick skin.

Good luck, OP.

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Depends what you lass as a timewaster alas I am not a mind reader like yourselves and can't read others intentions.

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I have to smile at the fact someone is an automatic time waster if they won't meet someone.

"We have had a bit of a run of bad luck with time wasting men who dont have any intention of meeting! Just wondering if anyone had any tips for ing out the idiots lol "

You ain't in your own women are just the same no one wants to meets.

"Most will time waste it’s a fact as they can’t deal with reality and rather just wank to a message is the sad fact.

It make it very difficult getting a meeting on here. All mine come off Twitter. "

Lad you get meets of twitter?

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"We have had a bit of a run of bad luck with time wasting men who dont have any intention of meeting! Just wondering if anyone had any tips for ing out the idiots lol

You ain't in your own women are just the same no one wants to meets. "

Majority want to meet, it's just finding who you want to meet is the tricky part.

"Time wasters are just the sad part of Fab Swingers, you spend ages chatting about a meet with a couple and it’s a guy getting off on it or some just delete there profile, the best thing is to look if they have verifications then you know they are genuine, but some say they are new and first timers so they will not have verifications on there profile and to be honest if they are genuine i do enjoy meeting first timers "

Unfortunately, not even verifications are a guarantee that they're going to act in a reasonable way.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Tips for spotting timewasters:

Have they got verifications?

Are they asking to see friend photos or asking you to send extra photos? ( photo collector)

If it's a couple, is there photos of both on the profile ? ( it's a man )

Are they happy to have a brief phone call ? ( some people don't give out their phone numbers...So not always the case)

If they are straight into sex talk, are they getting turned on by the idea of it ? That might be where it stops.

Go with your gut feeling, if something feels wrong, then don't spend time trying to analyse the situation, just look elsewhere.

Meet for a social first and then check they are who they say they are, and see if you are compatible. If folk aren't happy to meet for a social first, or they are not happy to put effort in to arranging a meet, then I would avoid.

These aren't hard and fast guarantees for spotting timewasters, but will help to reduce them.

Yes, your time is only wasted if you allow it to be.

There are plenty of giveaways.

I feel there are a lot of time wasters. I have to admit that I've only wasted one person's time and that was purely due not realising just how far away they were from me.

My usual problem has been getting a message from someone arranging a meet, sending face pic and then they go ghost. So I send a message asking if everything alright. Then I get an abusive message back saying that they are not interested, stop asking.

I swear some people have multiple personalities on here.

It is hard to spot the idiots and even harder when they come across so nice at first. As such... My quest carries on to find someone nice and looking for the same things. Good luck all.

As a single guy I have to accept that most couples will view me with suspicion even though I have verifications, admittedly from a few years ago.

However, it's not just single guys who are deliberate time wasters. I drove 40 miles to meet a couple only to find no one at home and the phone number blocked!

By *heHookyMonsterMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Yep - infuriating as it is it happens from all sides. I had arranged a meet with a couple late last year and was really looking forward to it. I was working several hours from home and drove back 2.5 hours specially for the meet, only to be let down at the last minute. Unlikely to go so far out of my way again, but never say never. For what it's worth there are some of us who are ultra reliable given the opportunity.

So annoying. My favourite is a newbie who joins and then asks for a face pic straight away. When i point out, im verified, and have been on here for more than literally 5 mins, they say they have to be discrete. They also ask for a face pic if im advertising a gloryhole meet, which kind of misses the point!

I have been on here a year now and still talk to the same people I was talking to when I joined. I would love to meet them but our paths just haven't crossed. We have tried setting up meets but it just hasn't happened yet. Some have got frustrated with me and I block them because to me patience is a virtue isn't it?! I ask what the rush is, I am here for the long haul, not going anywhere. Hope to meet the nice none pushy ones one day. Always appreciate that they bare with my circumstances and have never called me a time waster

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Verifications, verifications, verifications

Last week I was asked for a meet but just because it was a busy week for me I wasn't free. Was blocked. I mean they mailed me. People seem to think if they mail you. You have to drop everything and meet. Funny thing is am completely free now till Wednesday. But no one wants me

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

And also they are way too many men on here but is good for you girls no. But not for me as a guy and let’s not even go down the road of stereotypes and race but hey that’s life

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

Ok for me I think the best way to spot a time wasters are seeing if they have recent verifications and if so when was their last and always do a social first as this tends to time wasters out

By *ondonGent83Man  over a year ago

Stratford

I find the best way to go is arrange to meet at a club first. That way, you get to see who is genuine and who is not. Also, if you get let down you can still have a fun night. Xx

I have been told by couples I meet that generally if the single male profile says cannot accommodate then they are the ones who don't turn up because they are unlikely to be able to get out at evenings and weekends.

We have started looking for verifications we recognize especially if it a shortish notice local meet

"I have been told by couples I meet that generally if the single male profile says cannot accommodate then they are the ones who don't turn up because they are unlikely to be able to get out at evenings and weekends."

There is a large element of truth in that though not all of those guys are unreliable.

By *irebrand 1263Man  over a year ago

near you

Its really difficult to get a meet on here being a single male. You ladies have the pick of the bunch.

I would just like to send a shout out to all the genuine guys who want to be part of this lifestyle who would play their part in organising a great meet!

By *ono300Man  over a year ago

Matlock

"Its really difficult to get a meet on here being a single male. You ladies have the pick of the bunch.

I would just like to send a shout out to all the genuine guys who want to be part of this lifestyle who would play their part in organising a great meet! "

Yeah, it can be difficult to get that initial interest as the ratio of men to women is so high. Some of us are genuine and respectful but it’s quite difficult to know what you ladies are looking for.. if you’re nice you run the risk of being classed as a pussy and if you’re too forward you run the risk of being ignored or blocked.

It’s a great lifestyle if you can meet genuine people and it’s not only guys who mess you about and don’t turn up! ‘Like’ breeds ‘like’ so I’d the genuine and up for some fun rather than a fake chancer ... just my thoughts

I find those that waste time / don't turn up tend to be the one's that lift pics off others profiles or pretend to be someone they are not. On 1 of their many profiles making it even harder for those that are genuine.

Veri's are a must and pref not all form 1 other profile lol

By *adicaldudeMan  over a year ago

Padiham

Hiya, but you do get genuine guys like me that no one chats to. Don't think I'm such a munter lol

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Its really difficult to get a meet on here being a single male. You ladies have the pick of the bunch.

I would just like to send a shout out to all the genuine guys who want to be part of this lifestyle who would play their part in organising a great meet! "

Unless we want some random bloke to unload the contents of his balls in us and then fuck off home, we really don’t have our pick of the bunch. It’s utter myth that it’s easy for women to get a decent meet.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I would just like to send a shout out to all the genuine guys who want to be part of this lifestyle who would play their part in organising a great meet!

Unless we want some random bloke to unload the contents of his balls in us and then fuck off home, we really don’t have our pick of the bunch. It’s utter myth that it’s easy for women to get a decent meet."

Truce fact

Unless we want some random bloke to unload the contents of his balls in us and then fuck off home, we really don’t have our pick of the bunch. It’s utter myth that it’s easy for women to get a decent meet."

Very true

Very true chaps but think of it like this.white and black guys have some kind of a chance but me being a oriental has next to no chance

[Removed by poster at 01/03/19 00:36:23]

"I have been told by couples I meet that generally if the single male profile says cannot accommodate then they are the ones who don't turn up because they are unlikely to be able to get out at evenings and weekends.

There is a large element of truth in that though not all of those guys are unreliable."

That’s not true at all most of the time we have to work and don’t even have evenings and weekends off . unfortunately I don’t have the luxury of having a Monday to Friday working week

Unless we want some random bloke to unload the contents of his balls in us and then fuck off home, we really don’t have our pick of the bunch. It’s utter myth that it’s easy for women to get a decent meet.

Very true"

I think I’m a decent enough guy

but think of it like this.white and black guys have some most of the chance but me being a oriental I have next to no chance. It’s the truth

» Add a new message to this topic