FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > WORST MEETS YOU HAVE EVER HAD

WORST MEETS YOU HAVE EVER HAD

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heobearjumanji OP   Man  over a year ago

london

I am sure other people have done this already but since I just joined I though id add a topic that I'm curious about since its only recently that I've started meeting on here. So I want to know about the worst or just plain (WTF) meets you have ever had... "she was a he but still wanted t get with me" (oh that rhymed... I'm good...) anyways lets hear it..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Oh wow Im adoring your fangs

Someone who had not been honest about their weight (he was about 3 stone heavier than he said) and suffered from halitosis (and that was just standing near each other in a coffee queue) - had to chat and finish coffee - not nice plus I was cross because he had been less than truthful!!!

london

thank you... let me know when you want to be bitten

london

dammmm that sounds intense.. its like when i had a meet before i joined this site. And it turned out that not only was the girl i was meeting homeless. so she lied about being able to accommodate and was crashing in a house with 12 other people but she also didnt mention that she was completely bald. not because of desease but just coz she found it sexy. ye all her pics were of her with her hair on.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We had a group once at ours and were about to get started when one 'single' guy's wife called.

That was fairly entertaining.

I had one awful meet with a girl from North east wales area holywell.

Her pictures were about 10 years out of date.

Rob

For me the actual meet was fine then the guy turned very nasty and threatening. Had to get the police involved! He was reported yet is still on site. Know that he has done it to at least 12 other women. Wonders never cease.

I have heard loads of stories about pictures that are really old - I don't get the point of doing that if a meet is arranged lol

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

in a club in blackpool we were in a room cpl come in bit of a swap she asked me to rim her er went to do the deed she had piles awwwww scotty beem me up

"in a club in blackpool we were in a room cpl come in bit of a swap she asked me to rim her er went to do the deed she had piles awwwww scotty beem me up "

By *om1noMan  over a year ago

South Worcestershire

There's a moral to the pile story, it is never go out without a pile driver in your pocket ,

"in a club in blackpool we were in a room cpl come in bit of a swap she asked me to rim her er went to do the deed she had piles awwwww scotty beem me up "

Im sorry but I really did lol at that

Walked in the house of one couple- fag ends, dirty plates and bits of food on the floor.

The hygiene was one thing but I felt the couple weren't in control enough to be making decisions about inviting strangers in for sex.

In News Of The World style- I 'Made my excuses and left'.

The pics on his profile showed a young Rob Redford type man...the reality, Bruce Forsythe's older brother...wearing a zoot suit no less.

The 6ft dark haired gent that looked like Danny De Vito's uglier, shorter brother.

The athletic gent with the voice of Foghorn Leghorn, well if you class sumo as athletic, that made the restaurant aware we met via a swinging site, slagged of other members he'd met and got narked when I told him to lower his voice etc. Accused me of being a timewaster for not wanting to meet again.

The man that kept pulling faces and figitting over dinner. When I asked what was wrong with him he said nothing. He just had a butt plug in and squeezed it every time I looked at him!

london

wooooooow.... ermmm... wow... i mean but plug that he... wow.. ermmm dammm looool.

Worst meets - the guy I met that had shown me a photo of a tall good looking slim man, and turned up weighing about 25 stone - I kid you not. He was almost as wide as he was tall and he was about 5.9.

When I asked how old his photo was he said it was 9 years old. I asked how much weight had he put on in that time - the answer was a whopping 19 stone - wtf - how could anyone put on 19 stone in just 9 years! He blamed his dad's illness, his boring life and whinged.... I walked he texted me horrible things for hours, which I ignored.

Another guy, seemed pleasant but over two coffees faced his right hand side while I was across from him. He didn't look at me once. So very odd. I texted after to say, thanks, interesting, but I didn't feel there was a connection.

He replied - yes, I agree, no connection, but you're hot and fit so if you fancy a shag anytime give me a ring and I'll be over! Lol.

Needless to say, I wont.

oh blimey ive been doing this 10 years so have many WTF meets

how many do you want lol

"oh blimey ive been doing this 10 years so have many WTF meets

how many do you want lol"

london

as many as you can provide. One needs to vent in order to feel free. Think of it as a sex therapy session with all the fellow fab members sharing the pain or learning lessons... so take a deep breath aaaaaaand "hi im naughtynymphos and im a WTF victim"... "Hi naughtynymphos"

[Removed by poster at 25/01/12 16:26:39]

Grosssssssssssss-but did lol

well just ones that spring to mind are

Met a couple ages ago, while playing her fella said to me, that was the best blow job he had ever had an she just flipped, started screaming at him, had a go at me and booted me out the house at about 1am and when i said booted i mean she grabbed me and literally slug me out the door

Oh met a guy who i went to a club with, he offered to take me and bring me home but at the end of the night he went back to some womans house and left me in manchester all alone with no way of getting home

then there was the guy who arranged a gang bang for me without me knowing, i thought i was only meeting him and walked into a hotel room of 8 turkish men who had all paid £50 to fuck me and the guy was nowhere to been seen he'd turned up to the hotel took their money and gone beore i got there, i didnt have a club what was going off but the men wanted the shag they had paid regardless

Ive met a few couples where they have not been as secure about having a 3rd party in their sex life as they thought they would be and have been cough in the middle of many a argument between them

i think that'll do for now lol

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

The couple that I met, she was supposedly completely inexperienced when it came to sex with other women...she led me upstairs by the hand and it soon became apparent that she was anything but inexperienced....not that I was complaining.

All was going very well until the guy joined us in the bedroom, which was fine by me, but she didn't want him to join in at all....he stormed of downstairs screaming that she had deceived him about this being her first bifem experience.

When I dressed and came downstairs he was sitting in the back garden sobbing uncontrollably like a big baby.

A week afterwards she contacted me asking me to meet her alone....I didn't!........

To the OP

You're not doing a course at Sydney University are you?

Just wondered with the questions! lol

"To the OP

"

hes just a nosey fooker

one social meet where the person didnt put the hand in the pocket

and one stalker issue

Three,

One - he was wearing knickers ;-(

Two - he was wearing a really bad wig.

Three, took a chance without seeing his picture, said he was 39 and muscular, turned up and flabby and about 60!....all were declined, nicely

By *ngel Devil69Couple  over a year ago

Manilva

Met a couple at ours and the woman was pissed when they arrived. After 10mins she wanted to play and started to undress. As she took her pants down, some tissue fell out and a 'black' tampax. Needless to sat, they were shown the door.

"Met a couple at ours and the woman was pissed when they arrived. After 10mins she wanted to play and started to undress. As she took her pants down, some tissue fell out and a 'black' tampax. Needless to sat, they were shown the door. "

oooooh yuk lol

I am reading all these WTF stories and cant stop laughing.

I am newbie to all this and just hoping I dont have to deal with crap like this cause I would so just lose my patience.

So you guys think there should be some sort of swingers protocol.

Like some unwritten rules or like the 10 commandments of swinging???

xx

Funniest thread in a while! Keep 'em coming lol

"I am reading all these WTF stories and cant stop laughing.

I am newbie to all this and just hoping I dont have to deal with crap like this cause I would so just lose my patience.

xx "

Number one rule, for me, keep your sense of humour and have fun anyway

london

Jeeeeeeeeeeeesus!!! i know i should be thinking Dammmm thats not goood but all i keep thinkin is "mmmmmm i want me some a taste of that world class blowjob "... but dammmmm that is pretty mad

london

1 i live in london and 2 yes i am a veeeeeeeeeryy nosey fucker!!! mwaaahahahahahaha now enough about me.... keep spilling beans lol... this is therapy lol

"To the OP

hes just a nosey fooker "

london

"I am reading all these WTF stories and cant stop laughing.

xx

Number one rule, for me, keep your sense of humour and have fun anyway"

Rule number 2 make sure your picture is at most a 9 months old and even thats stretching it.

london

"well just ones that spring to mind are

Met a couple ages ago, while playing her fella said to me, that was the best blow job he had ever had an she just flipped, started screaming at him, had a go at me and booted me out the house at about 1am and when i said booted i mean she grabbed me and literally slug me out the door

Oh met a guy who i went to a club with, he offered to take me and bring me home but at the end of the night he went back to some womans house and left me in manchester all alone with no way of getting home

then there was the guy who arranged a gang bang for me without me knowing, i thought i was only meeting him and walked into a hotel room of 8 turkish men who had all paid £50 to fuck me and the guy was nowhere to been seen he'd turned up to the hotel took their money and gone beore i got there, i didnt have a club what was going off but the men wanted the shag they had paid regardless

Ive met a few couples where they have not been as secure about having a 3rd party in their sex life as they thought they would be and have been cough in the middle of many a argument between them

i think that'll do for now lol"

Jeeeeeeeeeeeesus!!! i know i should be thinking Dammmm thats not goood but all i keep thinkin is "mmmmmm i want me some a taste of that world class blowjob "... but dammmmm that is pretty mad

Worst meet i ever had i traveled 250 miles for

One thing lead ta another and we fell in love so the 250 miles is now a regular thing (thats the worst bit )

Till i move up soon xx

[Removed by poster at 25/01/12 19:56:08]

Thankfully never had a bad meet. Some of the fallouts have been pretty shitty thou.

Well am new and some comments on here have scared me! However looking forward to my first meet in a couple of weeks

Well am new and some comments on here have scared me! However looking forward to my first meet in a couple of weeks

the woman answered the door with black thigh boots with a hole in the ankle to allow her probation tag to fit.!!!!the cpl we met who asked us in to find there 78 yr old mother sat in the front room!!!!!..the cpl whos teenage kids walked in at 2am while we were mid shag in the living room.....might change our username to "luckyones"

2nd meet with a guy and was meant to be with him for the weekend. Friday night was great, but Saturday morning he got a text from his friend announcing the birth of his son.

We went off to have lunch and all he did was moan and whinge that he was in his mid 30s, living out of his suitcase, no stability, no relationship, children and all his friends were "moving on"

I guy i used to meet regular went to meet a couple, chatted on msn, talked on the phone etc they asked him to meet gave him their post code which his sat nav took so thought nothing of it, then drove just over a hour to a empty house

Middle of giving a blow-job guy asked me to finger his arse ........ found 'dangleberries' there ewwwww! was nearly sick all over his cock.

"Middle of giving a blow-job guy asked me to finger his arse ........ found 'dangleberries' there ewwwww! was nearly sick all over his cock. "

theres just no excuse for turning up for a meet dirty is there

I met a guy once and he stunk of BO so i told him and left, my mate couldnt believe i told him but i see it like this if hes rude enough to turn up to meet me and expect sex without even having a shower why should i be polite to him he wasnt polite to my flipping nose

"Middle of giving a blow-job guy asked me to finger his arse ........ found 'dangleberries' there ewwwww! was nearly sick all over his cock.

I met a guy once and he stunk of BO so i told him and left, my mate couldnt believe i told him but i see it like this if hes rude enough to turn up to meet me and expect sex without even having a shower why should i be polite to him he wasnt polite to my flipping nose "

...thing is this guy was clean, smelled nice and even had a hint of soap about his cock .... but his arse ewwwww.

my worst meet be it not off this site was a woman with hairy nipples and the most fishy smelling pussy , which i only got the full stench as i made my way down to clit heaven, my tongue and cock never went by it after that

"in a club in blackpool we were in a room cpl come in bit of a swap she asked me to rim her er went to do the deed she had piles awwwww scotty beem me up

Im sorry but I really did lol at that "

tbh we laughed all the way along b/pool seafront singing " id walk a million miles for one of your piles"

how about this 1 we travelled 45 miles to meet single lass she ansered the door nowt on okay mm up the stairs our lass went to go down on her she loves da muff pulls away say to the lass er sorry its a bit lumpy by the looks to which the lass replyed "oh a man cum to fix me pc i had no money so i let him fuck me" fast remind all the way dun the a1

"Middle of giving a blow-job guy asked me to finger his arse ........ found 'dangleberries' there ewwwww! was nearly sick all over his cock.

I met a guy once and he stunk of BO so i told him and left, my mate couldnt believe i told him but i see it like this if hes rude enough to turn up to meet me and expect sex without even having a shower why should i be polite to him he wasnt polite to my flipping nose

...thing is this guy was clean, smelled nice and even had a hint of soap about his cock .... but his arse ewwwww. "

maybe he went for a shit after he'd had a bath and got ready, he could have been took short as he was walking out the door lol

Still no excuse, if that was me i'd have got a spong and some shower gel and washed my bits after

...thing is this guy was clean, smelled nice and even had a hint of soap about his cock .... but his arse ewwwww. "

Perhaps he just forgot to reach around or go down and up behind haha...but my god I dread the day I meet anyone who has poor hygiene...I would just leave!

Loving this thread

Had no really terrible meets, to speak of none from here but the usual few stone wider tahn pic and one who spent the whole time texting his work so I waited till the right moment of course, then told him how rude he had been and to come back when he was free

LMAO! i'm fairly new to this site myself and i gotta say some of these stories are hilarious. Hope it doesnt happen to me

"

Had similar incident recently, albeit the fem was saying she preferred my cock, he was really cool about it but it worried the hell out of me as I thought he would flip out. He didnt but wasnt something I expected so put a bit of a dampener on the event!

i think that'll do for now lol"

Just out of curiosity what did you do in the gangbang situation then? Lol

X

When i was meetin guys the pic on a mans profile was of a goodlookin babyfaced young man thought why not lol,... turned up at my door his nose eas bigger than hos dick, spots all over his face, n smelt like an overloaded ashtray! Fooooook that. I sed my twin isnt in cyaaaaaa

[Removed by poster at 26/01/12 15:36:12]

i think that'll do for now lol

Just out of curiosity what did you do in the gangbang situation then? Lol

X"

well lol

it wasnt funny actually, the couple in the next room went and complained about the noise coming from the room and the manager came and knocked on the door, which is when i got my way out

Was really lucky there was someone in the next room or i really dont know what i would have done

yurk ! horrid image !!

this is my 2nd time on this site, I left a while ago as there was no luck for me on here but i had 4 meets over a course of 16 months ! one of the meets had no spark and i wasn't impressed when the couple started doing charley (drugs) infront of me ! alot of the others just didn't turn up then gave verbal abuse via answer phone .

By *mma peelWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

OMG I would've died of shock faced with 8 Turks all expecting a gangbang.....stuff of nightmares....!

I've met a bloke who sent me a pic of him with massive kipper tie on (from the 70's).I didn't even notice. Then when I spoke to him, he was sweating for England, I'm not that scary (I then tried to escape through the pub loo window).

By *mma peelWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Then, I met some guy in a real men's pub in Wigan. I got lost, and when I found the pub he was sitting reading behind a massive newspaper....didn't get up, then droned on about his son and relationship....didn't look at me, then lunged at me when I left....I was quaking when I drove home.

I'm now a little more cautious....

By *om1noMan  over a year ago

South Worcestershire

Me and the former Mrs arranged a meet in Walsall , found the rd drove down it looking for the house, on pulling up outside we were a bit surprised to see 6 or 7 urchins brandishing axes playing in the street, the garden of the house was 3 feet high in grass and just visible was the roof of an old escort, we are not stuck up in any way but we were genuinely concerned about leaving a new motor outside the place , we looked at each other and said nothing just sped away , no words were needed.

Arranged to meet a Lady outside a pub in Bingley West Yorks, two weeks ago.I had no photo of her,I was more then surprised to see this stunning gorgeous 35 year old blonde With a figure and legs to die for waiting for me.She lived very close but had 2 young ones at home ,I always keep certain meetings down to half an hour so I can get out of it quick if I need to.I am cautious and glad I was this time,So we went for a drive over the tops to Haworth and back through Halifax.I noticed the Heels and the skirt was just on the knee,[ God those Legs?] She asked to pull in to this empty Pub car park where she gave me this fantastic BJ.Dropped her at the Pub, arranger to meet again.Next day had a phone call from a guy who threatened me with a stabbing and much much more ,Saying he had been going out with her for 7 years and what the F--K was I playing at .Was I glad he did not have my address.See my profile Don

had a meet off a guy on here who turned out to be married. he was forever texting me and ringing me afterwards. he used to go past my house and tell me what cars were parked outside. then he used to ring me with his number with held. i would answer thinking it might be my solicitor or someone to realise it was him. i blocked his profile but he used to create different profiles so he could still get through to him. eventually i just told him "a shag was a shag and if i wanted him i knew where he was, so not to bother me again"

all was well until a few weeks ago. he noticed my location had changed and wanted to know where i had moved to. blocked him again

By *ane and JonnyCouple  over a year ago

Clwyd

How embarrassing would it be if you read on this thread someone describing a meet you had had with them!!!

I was describing our one and only bad meet to one of our swingers friends - telling them ALL the details - only for our friend to tell us that this other couple were really good friends of theirs

thankfully our swinger friends are still our friends but made me mindful not spill all the beans in future

When on here last time I had a meet with a lady from the dunstable area. We chatted and sent pic and she look wild and very naughty. So when on way to meeting her we texted and had some good banta and I was really excited. When pulled into her street it didn't click that there where nurse staff walking about. So pulls up and goes to door and rings the buzzer. A ladies voice answered and I say who I am and the door buzzes and opens. So in I walk talk off my shoes and hear a voice say I'm in here. So deep breath and walk I to this room to see a lady laying on what I van explain to be a hospital bed. She was paralized on the left side of her body. I looked and thought omg. I offered to make hit drinks and when in the kitchen I had to laugh. Not at her situation but for what I had come to meet. Nothing happened and the cheeky mare asked to borrow a tenner as well. I told my mate who was in her area a few weeks later with work and passed on her number to him. 3/4 hours passed when he rang me as he had clicked on to who she was.

I can still see the thoughts in my head and still smile every time I think of it.

hm .. spiked drinks anyone? was our worst till now, but you never know. Meet for drinks first had two sips of wine and lost it. Lucky for me hubby doesnt react to anything (sod cant get even really d*unk) and he got me home. Never seen them again on Fab or elsewhere H.

". I told my mate who was in her area a few weeks later with work and passed on her number to him. 3/4 hours passed when he rang me as he had clicked on to who she was.

I can still see the thoughts in my head and still smile every time I think of it."

somehow i wont be rushing to meet you if you pass numbers on

Reading all this makes me realise how lucky we've been as we haven't a problem (yet). The closest we've had was a guy (on another site a few years ago) who offered to drug a girl so we could have a foursome. Quote 'she'll do anything when she's like that'. Bloody scary, sick and evil!

eeeecks, scary stuff.....!

Is it worth it...?????

our mates have had sum propa funny classy ones, once they met a cpl and the other mrs got on to ride me mate and spewed all over him also they got a fella in he had come str8 from work so asked him get in shower he did went to car forgot sumit er then srove off

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"Three,

One - he was wearing knickers ;-(

Two - he was wearing a really bad wig.

Three, took a chance without seeing his picture, said he was 39 and muscular, turned up and flabby and about 60!....all were declined, nicely "

So many men lie about their age.. had a guy said he was 37 this morning . he looked 45 at least...must have had a hard life

"When i was meetin guys the pic on a mans profile was of a goodlookin babyfaced young man thought why not lol,... turned up at my door his nose eas bigger than hos dick, spots all over his face, n smelt like an overloaded ashtray! Fooooook that. I sed my twin isnt in cyaaaaaa "

lol at twin not being in brilliant - need to remember that in case I need it in future, hopefully never, but best be prepared

I don't understand why folks lie, choose to add a pic which is clearly many years old. Surely you expect to meet on here? Strange as....

"I don't understand why folks lie, choose to add a pic which is clearly many years old. Surely you expect to meet on here? Strange as...."

yep, best always to put date pic taken on a face and body pics. so people have a more honest idea of what one looks like

By *rystal denisonWoman  over a year ago

trowbridge

my only annoying meet was with a guy who was 3 inches and not 8 i was not very happy

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Did he imagine you wouldnt notice ??

"When i was meetin guys the pic on a mans profile was of a goodlookin babyfaced young man thought why not lol,... turned up at my door his nose eas bigger than hos dick, spots all over his face, n smelt like an overloaded ashtray! Fooooook that. I sed my twin isnt in cyaaaaaa "

hahaha i think i may have had the misfortune of meeting this one too...had the shakes too jeez!!!

"my only annoying meet was with a guy who was 3 inches and not 8 i was not very happy "

Oh come on....most of talk inches but infact are referring to what is commonly known as centemetres hehehe!

london

loving the replies to this topic. But it made me think. What 5 rules would you tell someone to stick by if they want to have the highest chance of a good meet. For example.

1. Makes sure you've seeen them on webcam

2. make sure youve spoken on the phone

just 5 rules that improve the chances of a good meet

"my only annoying meet was with a guy who was 3 inches and not 8 i was not very happy "
did he sing hi ho

My worst has got to be a guy who turned up @ mine from work. I was dressed, made-up & so clean that I squeaked when rubbed! Whilst sucking found some cheese under his foreskin.

I don't remember what I said but I returned the offending cheese all over his face & showed him the door!

Worst/Funniest was after id chatted to a fem of another siute for ages - exchanged pics - texted stuff and then agreed to meet - only to find she was a a man who said he was testing himself out as a TV grrrrrrrrrrr - the funny part of that was the fact he acctualy thought he looked sexy lol i met some TV/TS in my life and this guy was what id call a minger lol

I met a real sexi looking woman for some fun.... i mean amazing body, thought i was in for a real hot session!

That was until we kissed... smelled like a ashtray, teeth were like a piano's keyboard... tho prob more black than white!!

YUK!!!

Time for a sharp exit!!

A guy from another site. After weeks of MSN, texting & chat. Met at mine, during sex, he just stopped got up and said I was a timewasting slut, got dressed, threw the pint of water that was on the side all over me and stormed out! Well at least I got wet! and reading the other posts I didnt get chance to find any grapes or cheese

So did you fuck all the Turkish guys then?

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"A guy from another site. After weeks of MSN, texting & chat. Met at mine, during sex, he just stopped got up and said I was a timewasting slut, got dressed, threw the pint of water that was on the side all over me and stormed out! Well at least I got wet! and reading the other posts I didnt get chance to find any grapes or cheese

"

Did you find out why he called you that?

No, Just followed him to the front door & shut it behind him and never tried to contact him

» Add a new message to this topic