FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Not going well

Not going well

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iscean_dream OP   Man  over a year ago

Port talbot

Been on here a couple of weeks now and no one really seems to want to talk. I know I'm just another cock amongst many others but I'm also a nice person.

I'm not looking to fuck just anyone and would love to make friends as well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oupleNeedPlus1Couple  over a year ago

Reading

3 weeks is truly no times at all, there are hundreds and hundreds of single guys and far less single woman and couples.

Also your profile is rather bland tbh. You saved the bulk of text for an unnecessary disclaimer

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/02/19 19:19:14]

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's a tough gig for guys on Fab. Beef up your profile text (what kind of person are you, what do you have to offer, what are you looking for, what makes you different?), lose the disclaimer. Maybe more pictures (no more cock shots, one is enough).

Think about what kind of messages you're sending, do they line up with the profile you're looking at?

"It's a tough gig for guys on Fab. Beef up your profile text (what kind of person are you, what do you have to offer, what are you looking for, what makes you different?), lose the disclaimer. Maybe more pictures (no more cock shots, one is enough).

Think about what kind of messages you're sending, do they line up with the profile you're looking at? "

Just adding that it can take many months before you get a meet, unless you're really lucky, this isn't an instant sex site, you need to put in effort

Read profiles thoroughly too ---- very important

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

Your a cock? Hahahaha....sorry but hahahahaha...

Port talbot

[Removed by poster at 25/02/19 19:38:33]

Port talbot

"3 weeks is truly no times at all, there are hundreds and hundreds of single guys and far less single woman and couples.

Also your profile is rather bland tbh. You saved the bulk of text for an unnecessary disclaimer "

I will try to make it less bland,appreciate you being honest. Thank you x

Port talbot

"It's a tough gig for guys on Fab. Beef up your profile text (what kind of person are you, what do you have to offer, what are you looking for, what makes you different?), lose the disclaimer. Maybe more pictures (no more cock shots, one is enough).

Think about what kind of messages you're sending, do they line up with the profile you're looking at? "

I will get on it, thank you x

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Been swinging for 10+ years. get between 5-10 cock pics per day. so 365 x 10 = 3650 x 10 cocks = 36,500 cock pics.

Face pic would make a nice change

Port talbot

Think about what kind of messages you're sending, do they line up with the profile you're looking at?

Just adding that it can take many months before you get a meet, unless you're really lucky, this isn't an instant sex site, you need to put in effort

Read profiles thoroughly too ---- very important"

Thank you, I'm pretty patient lol x

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Drop the "disclaimer", it just makes people look silly as it has just as much legal binding as a wet paper bag (and partly refers to a American law predating the internet.....)

Port talbot

"Your a cock? Hahahaha....sorry but hahahahaha... "

Nothing wrong with my cock, never failed to please

Port talbot

"Been swinging for 10+ years. get between 5-10 cock pics per day. so 365 x 10 = 3650 x 10 cocks = 36,500 cock pics.

Face pic would make a nice change"

Wow that's a lot of cock, I did have face pic up before x

Port talbot

"Your a cock? Hahahaha....sorry but hahahahaha...

Nothing wrong with my cock, never failed to please "

Just re read lol, I realise I must be a cock to have miss read what you said. Was just saying there's lots of cocks and I'm just another. I'm actually a really nice person though x

By *eorge n DragonCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Comments like that will not help!

Port talbot

"Comments like that will not help!

"

Which one? I replied to someone that stepped out of line but it has disappeared now

Cheshire

Calling someone names

Comments like that is what going to make people just skip past your profile

Port talbot

"Calling someone names

Comments like that is what going to make people just skip past your profile"

In all fairness she started throwing unnecessary abuse at me and I always stick up for myself.

If people can't reply with something nice or helpful like the others before her then just shouldn't bother commenting.

I'm here to get to know people, not to throw abuse but I will return it if comes my way.

Cheshire

Abuse came from your way. A comment was made on the amount of these posts made. No real need to get upset. If get upset to call out that quick at someone behind a keyboard, hate to see it in real life.

All can really say is after being here 3 weeks you made a good start. Think you done other guys a favour as an example how not to behave.

But welcome to Fab. Hope you do well

Manchester (she/her)

"Calling someone names

In all fairness she started throwing unnecessary abuse at me and I always stick up for myself.

If people can't reply with something nice or helpful like the others before her then just shouldn't bother commenting.

I'm here to get to know people, not to throw abuse but I will return it if comes my way."

Yeah... don't do that. It doesn't make you look good.

Port talbot

"Abuse came from your way. A comment was made on the amount of these posts made. No real need to get upset. If get upset to call out that quick at someone behind a keyboard, hate to see it in real life.

All can really say is after being here 3 weeks you made a good start. Think you done other guys a favour as an example how not to behave.

But welcome to Fab. Hope you do well "

Did you actually see what she wrote? She was abusive so I gave it back and I would have done the same in person.

I don't take shit from anyone

Manchester (she/her)

"Abuse came from your way. A comment was made on the amount of these posts made. No real need to get upset. If get upset to call out that quick at someone behind a keyboard, hate to see it in real life.

Did you actually see what she wrote? She was abusive so I gave it back and I would have done the same in person.

I don't take shit from anyone "

Appearance is everything here. Responding in kind makes you look just as bad.

Port talbot

"Calling someone names

I'm here to get to know people, not to throw abuse but I will return it if comes my way.

Yeah... don't do that. It doesn't make you look good. "

All I done was stick up for myself, unfortunately her or someone else had her post and mine removed

Port talbot

I don't take shit from anyone

Appearance is everything here. Responding in kind makes you look just as bad. "

I know, maybe I should have just had her comment removed instead

Manchester (she/her)

"Calling someone names

All I done was stick up for myself, unfortunately her or someone else had her post and mine removed "

That may be so. I didn't see. What I do see is you being admonished for an abusive post. So you made an abusive post. Which doesn't make you look good. That you think you're in the right is immaterial. So my advice is, don't do things that don't make you look good.

Port talbot

"Calling someone names

All I done was stick up for myself, unfortunately her or someone else had her post and mine removed

That may be so. I didn't see. What I do see is you being admonished for an abusive post. So you made an abusive post. Which doesn't make you look good. That you think you're in the right is immaterial. So my advice is, don't do things that don't make you look good. "

Unfortunately no one will see it because it was aimed at me personally and not just in general. I'm a very nice person and kindness is in my nature but I don't like it when people make out I'm something I'm not.

Life goes on though and they should make it so can delete threads x

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Calling someone names

That may be so. I didn't see. What I do see is you being admonished for an abusive post. So you made an abusive post. Which doesn't make you look good. That you think you're in the right is immaterial. So my advice is, don't do things that don't make you look good.

Unfortunately no one will see it because it was aimed at me personally and not just in general. I'm a very nice person and kindness is in my nature but I don't like it when people make out I'm something I'm not.

Life goes on though and they should make it so can delete threads x"

Some people consider themselves the fab police and hijack threads in this section with irrelevent comment. Best thing is to flag it to admin and move on. Dont feed the troll

Port talbot

"Calling someone names

Life goes on though and they should make it so can delete threads x

Some people consider themselves the fab police and hijack threads in this section with irrelevent comment. Best thing is to flag it to admin and move on. Dont feed the troll"

Trolls are everywhere unfortunately, I should have just ignored the comment and it's funny how her post just disappeared if it wasn't abusive

"Been swinging for 10+ years. get between 5-10 cock pics per day. so 365 x 10 = 3650 x 10 cocks = 36,500 cock pics.

Face pic would make a nice change"

Got me thinking now is that enough sausage to stretch round the world

Port talbot

Got me thinking now is that enough sausage to stretch round the world "

Definitely not enough to go around the world but probably enough to stretch across Leicester lol

Couple of weeks in fabland is like a minute in real time op (original poster btw If you didn't already know) I thought it was other person when first came on here lol

Not read all the thread but sounds like there's been a bit of abuse

Banter and a bit of piss taking is all well and good but fine line I suppose? I'm prob the worst for it aswell

Chat on the forums

Participate in the fun n games

Get to know people

Keep your chins up

Hopefully work out great for you matey

Got me thinking now is that enough sausage to stretch round the world

Definitely not enough to go around the world but probably enough to stretch across Leicester lol"

Mmmmmmm....not

See your joining in already

Do apologise op

I put an s on the end of chin

Port talbot

"Couple of weeks in fabland is like a minute in real time op (original poster btw If you didn't already know) I thought it was other person when first came on here lol

Banter and a bit of piss taking is all well and good but fine line I suppose? I'm prob the worst for it aswell

Chat on the forums

Get to know people

Keep your chins up

Hopefully work out great for you matey "

Yes it's not long and things been said that shouldn't and I could have handled it better but she said what she did and I replied with the first thing that came to my head.

It has got some conversation rolling though so all is good.

Cheers buddy, all the best to you.

"Couple of weeks in fabland is like a minute in real time op (original poster btw If you didn't already know) I thought it was other person when first came on here lol

Chat on the forums

Get to know people

Keep your chins up

Yes it's not long and things been said that shouldn't and I could have handled it better but she said what she did and I replied with the first thing that came to my head.

Cheers buddy, all the best to you."

Ok

Suppose shit does happen now and again

Forums can be a deadly playground for the newbies

Everyone's out to comment but try and make it witty etc

*btw I'm still going with chins cause of that beard

Port talbot

Chat on the forums

Get to know people

Keep your chins up

Ok

*btw I'm still going with chins cause of that beard "

I'm use to public threads I've been on another site for a long time.

Definitely only got the one chin buddy lol

Chat on the forums

Get to know people

Keep your chins up

Ok

*btw I'm still going with chins cause of that beard

I'm use to public threads I've been on another site for a long time.

Definitely only got the one chin buddy lol "

have fun fella

"Been on here a couple of weeks now and no one really seems to want to talk. I know I'm just another cock amongst many others but I'm also a nice person.

I'm not looking to fuck just anyone and would love to make friends as well. "

your one of many single men on here who do not get responds from others.

Port talbot

"Been on here a couple of weeks now and no one really seems to want to talk. I know I'm just another cock amongst many others but I'm also a nice person.

I'm not looking to fuck just anyone and would love to make friends as well. your one of many single men on here who do not get responds from others. "

Make a thread buddy, it's helped me

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

A great start to you your profile maybe a variation to the pictures (not all black and white) and the best advice would be just be patient or visit a swingers club and socialise with people there they are great for making contacts and for for people to verify you.

Port talbot

"A great start to you your profile maybe a variation to the pictures (not all black and white) and the best advice would be just be patient or visit a swingers club and socialise with people there they are great for making contacts and for for people to verify you."

Cheers buddy, I do love a b&w pic but should inject some colour ones and I definitely need to go to meets soon but the ones here are usually on Wednesday evening and I'm at work

In reply the original posting of his thread... profile help.... hot profile.

For the rest of the thread? 2 messages got deleted but the reaction of the reaction of the reaction didn’t. It’s chinese whispers gone into overdrive.

Port talbot

"In reply the original posting of his thread... profile help.... hot profile.

For the rest of the thread? 2 messages got deleted but the reaction of the reaction of the reaction didn’t. It’s chinese whispers gone into overdrive."

Thank you beauty xx

Nice pics, nice profile.

Shame you're so far! X

Good luck in finding what you seek.

Port talbot

"Nice pics, nice profile.

Shame you're so far! X

Good luck in finding what you seek.

"

Thank you, was about to say but you are in Wales and then read profile.

Good luck to you too x

By *hatterbox 2Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

wow all the attack on op he was reacting to the comment he got aimed at him thats all he was doing

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Loving the new pics

It wasn't me.

Don't feed the trolls hun, they will get bored and leave

It's too minimal to lose your head over

Ignore and move on even if it was an insult, it's not worth it

I like the profile picture. Move to the south

Oh and you'll have to stop smoking...eurgh

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I love your profile! (Gawd, twice in one week - what is wrong with me? I’m usually the bitch of the forums when it comes to tearing apart profiles )

It’s short but gives me a good idea of you as a person, makes you sound very appealing and hints at a certain something more. Umph. Well done.

It’ll take time though. For all the messages that will actually get back to you, 90% of the conversations will fizzle out before you get anywhere.

Every so often, though, you’ll meet an absolute corker that you really click with and it makes it all worthwhile

See if you can find (or organise!) a reasonably local social. You should go down a storm there

I'm not looking to fuck just anyone and would love to make friends as well. your one of many single men on here who do not get responds from others.

Make a thread buddy, it's helped me"

I’ve done similar threads like this one which did not help because I got told off both barrels on here where other single men did not. So I am not posting any new threads or comments only done here to show how hard it is for us single men the only thing I be post is about my weight lose journey from now of for a while.. Anyway good luck to you may you have lot of fun.

Port talbot

"wow all the attack on op he was reacting to the comment he got aimed at him thats all he was doing"

Exactly, if you're going to throw daggers at someone, you should expect something in return

Port talbot

"Loving the new pics "

Thank you x

Port talbot

"It wasn't me.

Don't feed the trolls hun, they will get bored and leave

It's too minimal to lose your head over

Ignore and move on even if it was an insult, it's not worth it

I like the profile picture. Move to the south "

I couldn't help it, I let my dom out.

I actually moved up from the south, originally from bognor regis

Port talbot

"Oh and you'll have to stop smoking...eurgh "

Smoking gave me my husky voice

Port talbot

"I love your profile! (Gawd, twice in one week - what is wrong with me? I’m usually the bitch of the forums when it comes to tearing apart profiles )

It’s short but gives me a good idea of you as a person, makes you sound very appealing and hints at a certain something more. Umph. Well done.

It’ll take time though. For all the messages that will actually get back to you, 90% of the conversations will fizzle out before you get anywhere.

Every so often, though, you’ll meet an absolute corker that you really click with and it makes it all worthwhile

See if you can find (or organise!) a reasonably local social. You should go down a storm there "

Sometimes things need to be said and others just need sound advice which I have mostly been given.

Glad you appreciate counter attacks, I'm not one to roll over.

I will definitely arrange or attend social soon. Hopefully you're right there x

Port talbot

I'm not looking to fuck just anyone and would love to make friends as well. your one of many single men on here who do not get responds from others.

Make a thread buddy, it's helped meI’ve done similar threads like this one which did not help because I got told off both barrels on here where other single men did not. So I am not posting any new threads or comments only done here to show how hard it is for us single men the only thing I be post is about my weight lose journey from now of for a while.. Anyway good luck to you may you have lot of fun. "

Don't let others put you down buddy, just say what you need to and see what happens.

Best of luck to you as well

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

3 weeks is nothing it can take some men 6 months or more you have to have patience.

Port talbot

"3 weeks is nothing it can take some men 6 months or more you have to have patience. "

Very true, however the thread has helped and I always try to be patient

By *hatterbox 2Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

well said op brush it off n start again you will always get negative people x welcome to the world of fab lol

Port talbot

"well said op brush it off n start again you will always get negative people x welcome to the world of fab lol"

I always do and negative people are everywhere and thank you

Your second pic on your profile is stunning, Make it your profile picture please.

Love the dark and moody look.

"Your second pic on your profile is stunning, Make it your profile picture please.

Love the dark and moody look. "

I agree!

Original post is the most relatable thing I've read on this site, I can deffo feel you dude haha

Port talbot

"Your second pic on your profile is stunning, Make it your profile picture please.

Love the dark and moody look. "

The deep in thought one with hands together?

Port talbot

"Original post is the most relatable thing I've read on this site, I can deffo feel you dude haha "

Get a thread going buddy, good luck

Make a thread buddy, it's helped meI’ve done similar threads like this one which did not help because I got told off both barrels on here where other single men did not. So I am not posting any new threads or comments only done here to show how hard it is for us single men the only thing I be post is about my weight lose journey from now of for a while.. Anyway good luck to you may you have lot of fun.

Don't let others put you down buddy, just say what you need to and see what happens.

Best of luck to you as well "

well i have said honest thing and they have put me down anyway thanks for the advice

Port talbot

Make a thread buddy, it's helped meI’ve done similar threads like this one which did not help because I got told off both barrels on here where other single men did not. So I am not posting any new threads or comments only done here to show how hard it is for us single men the only thing I be post is about my weight lose journey from now of for a while.. Anyway good luck to you may you have lot of fun.

Best of luck to you as well well i have said honest thing and they have put me down anyway thanks for the advice "

I don't know what you said but anyone that puts you down aren't the people you should mix with so just brush them away and try again

I'm not looking to fuck just anyone and would love to make friends as well. "

Fab takes time i was on here a good 4 months before i had my first meet your not the only new guy to go through this and you wont be the last

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

Fab takes time i was on here a good 4 months before i had my first meet your not the only new guy to go through this and you wont be the last "

Strange that it says 7 months ago and you have only been here 6 months!

"Calling someone names

I'm here to get to know people, not to throw abuse but I will return it if comes my way."

Some women on here think they have the right to just be rude

Fab takes time i was on here a good 4 months before i had my first meet your not the only new guy to go through this and you wont be the last

Strange that it says 7 months ago and you have only been here 6 months! "

i previously was on here as denimodude but have forgotten my login so made a new profile

The deep in thought one with hands together? "

That's the one!

It's gorgeous x

Tats and a beard! You can't do wrong!

Port talbot

The deep in thought one with hands together?

That's the one!

It's gorgeous x"

Thank you, the belt one is apparently appealing as well x

Best of luck to you as well well i have said honest thing and they have put me down anyway thanks for the advice

I don't know what you said but anyone that puts you down aren't the people you should mix with so just brush them away and try again "

Maybe I will once I got all my confidence back I see how I feel since told after been told I sound negative which I am not. In the end what I never had I will never miss even no friends since moving back two the UK 21 years ago but life is too short to let small thing bother me so I enjoy it too the full.

Port talbot

"Calling someone names

Some women on here think they have the right to just be rude "

Yes they do and definitely no need for it when I had done nothing wrong.

» Add a new message to this topic