FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Yoni Massage

Yoni Massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sguyman OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Hi there - just learnt the art of this tantric sensual massage from a Buddhist practitioner. Keen to practice my skills. Write in if interested.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *anana JoeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

You and another 99999 on here maybe more if truth be told its the third biggest line on here behind "Im in your area working" and "im a professional photographer" with guys who are looking to gain knicker access.

By *sguyman OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Mate mind your own business. Mine was an honest post to practice my skills. And the last time I checked knicker access is the reason why we all are on here.

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Hehe

Just learned

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

We are many, the serious students of Yoni massage. Of course, there will always be imposters, but the trained connoisseur is always worth a visit.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Mate mind your own business. Mine was an honest post to practice my skills. And the last time I checked knicker access is the reason why we all are on here."

Ouch. I'd rather not have someone who's "just learned" and "wants to practice" fiddling with my nether regions tbh. I'd go to a professional therapist with all the relevant health and safety, qualifications and insurance if I wanted that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Mate mind your own business. Mine was an honest post to practice my skills. And the last time I checked knicker access is the reason why we all are on here.

Ouch. I'd rather not have someone who's "just learned" and "wants to practice" fiddling with my nether regions tbh. I'd go to a professional therapist with all the relevant health and safety, qualifications and insurance if I wanted that. "

By *aturedisgracefully!!Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

"Mate mind your own business. Mine was an honest post to practice my skills. And the last time I checked knicker access is the reason why we all are on here."

Would you be providing proof of your professional qualifications?

but according to so many of those offering it, it's not about knicker access, it's all about the spiritual nirvana that can be reached for the recipient...at least you're honest...

Hmmmmm

Well I'm a large mature lady and not sure my yoni is that attractive

However I would love to be pampered there, yes please

Hang the fuck on

Spiritual nirvana

Where do I sign up for that please

"Hang the fuck on

Spiritual nirvana

Where do I sign up for that please "

it's all bollocks...they're just fancying up the chance to get some fanny action

"Hang the fuck on

Spiritual nirvana

Where do I sign up for that please

it's all bollocks...they're just fancying up the chance to get some fanny action "

Lol

Well that may be true but it did sound appealing

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

Yoni massage is just fancy speak for fingering.

"Yoni massage is just fancy speak for fingering.

"

A fancy fanny rub

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

Think I’ll sign up to be a bhuddist practioner. Think of all the fun you could have teaching all these gullible women how to rub their fannies properly

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Think I’ll sign up to be a bhuddist practioner. Think of all the fun you could have teaching all these gullible women how to rub their fannies properly "

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

These threads never end well.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

So you are just after knicker access then?

By *il73Woman  over a year ago

Hyde

I saw a documentary about this a while ago...one fella offering this service was charging thousands!!

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

"I saw a documentary about this a while ago...one fella offering this service was charging thousands!!"

I saw an episode of the Flintstones once where someone was using pebbles to get their rocks off

By *il73Woman  over a year ago

Hyde

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi there - just learnt the art of this tantric sensual massage from a Buddhist practitioner. Keen to practice my skills. Write in if interested."

There are lots of yoni practitioners on here touting for business......

"I saw a documentary about this a while ago...one fella offering this service was charging thousands!!"

That's why I don't offer it as a free service on here... I'm not giving it away for nothing I'm quite expensive you know

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I saw a documentary about this a while ago...one fella offering this service was charging thousands!!

That's why I don't offer it as a free service on here... I'm not giving it away for nothing I'm quite expensive you know "

Aye I bet....yeah right! I’ve heard you would do owt for a beer lol.

By *lim Jim 68Man  over a year ago

Guernsey

[Removed by poster at 27/02/19 23:10:48]

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you are not interested in what the OP is offering leave the thread alone rather than spoil it please

To the OP if you start another thread in the meet section I will make sure it stays a meet thread.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS attacking people on the forum is not allowed. If anyone wants to read the forum rules they are here.

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules