FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New to the site

New to the site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to Fab. Hoping for a first meet soon. It seems no-one wants to meet an unverified man - but how do I get a verification if no-one will meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *attooedBBWWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Fab admin verification is easy, so you have no excuses there. Your photo for verification isn’t displayed in your profile but ensures a level of safety for those looking.

Also a lot of us here aren’t going to meet someone who is cheating on their wife, it’s generally a swinging faux pas but I know it goes on. Deceit isn’t sexy in my book I’m afraid.

I am photo verified by Fab admin, plus a site supporter. But I hear you about the cheating thing, I understand not everyone is comfortable meeting with someone who's cheating.

By *am4CamWoman  over a year ago

Fairy Land

It’s possible that your username and final paragraph is a little off-putting, but if it’s what you’re looking for good for you for owning that.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 18/03/19 13:58:35]

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Sorry, that belonged in a different thread.

By *he Squire of Knotty AshMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I am photo verified by Fab admin, plus a site supporter. But I hear you about the cheating thing, I understand not everyone is comfortable meeting with someone who's cheating. "

There is that and also your use name might make them think you might slip the old condom off and try and inseminate them. Ok it might not but just rolling the ball out with possibilities that might help.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think it will be quite tricky to find someone who is looking to get pregnant in her lunch hour.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to Fab. Hoping for a first meet soon. It seems no-one wants to meet an unverified man - but how do I get a verification if no-one will meet?"
yes that username won't go down well with many ,you have to think about every aspect here ,the competition is tough ,you snooze you lose

Some good points all, thanks

"I think it will be quite tricky to find someone who is looking to get pregnant in her lunch hour. "

LOL, yeah, I wont be planning to get anyone pregnant in a lunch hour! That would be take-the-day-off work type of thing. Thought to be fair I barely had to wink at my wife to get her pregnant

By *oupleNeedPlus1Couple  over a year ago

Reading

You're a single man - it's super hard.

You're a single man who's married - even harder

You're a single man who offers to get people pregnant - Good luck!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You're a single man - it's super hard.

You're a single man who's married - even harder

You're a single man who offers to get people pregnant - Good luck!!! "

That . I would definitely lose that part, unless you are prepared for all the consequences. But you are married, so I guess you aren't.

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

The lack of accommodating and the stripy pants photo will be more of a negative than the lack of verifications.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"It’s possible that your username and final paragraph is a little off-putting, but if it’s what you’re looking for good for you for owning that. "

My thoughts too

More pics OP,you can't tell anything about you.Doesn't have to be face ,use your imagination.

Maybe go on cam and ask someone to verify you and look at clubs .

By *aturedisgracefully!!Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

"Fab admin verification is easy, so you have no excuses there. Your photo for verification isn’t displayed in your profile but ensures a level of safety for those looking.

Also a lot of us here aren’t going to meet someone who is cheating on their wife, it’s generally a swinging faux pas but I know it goes on. Deceit isn’t sexy in my book I’m afraid."

We totally agree with you.

To us cheating means that someone is not trustworthy. After all, he has cheated on the person he professes to care for.

We guess you may find some people who do not care, but swingers still have morals you know!

» Add a new message to this topic