FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Back on fab after a break

Back on fab after a break

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all,

I've been here before but not an expert on fab and looking to start using the site more again.

The reason I'd deleted it before was due to being messed around so much. Is this still the case?

If anyone has any advice or profile tips please let me know as I'm keen to meet fun people

Has anyone got any comments re my profile that may improve it?

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eorge n DragonCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Hi and welcome back.

The site is what you make. Just choose not to be messed around. Use filters well and follow your gut feelings.

Nice profile. More than most. Just message well and sure you will do fine. The only thing that would put up is off and sure many more is the reference to drugs. Sure many do but would keep to private chats.

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Hey all,

I've been here before but not an expert on fab and looking to start using the site more again.

The reason I'd deleted it before was due to being messed around so much. Is this still the case?

If anyone has any advice or profile tips please let me know as I'm keen to meet fun people

Thanks x

"

Its not vastly changed over the last year it depends what you class as being messed around.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/8538

Treat this as your single man guide to Fab. It's quite comprehensive and answers a lot of questions that most single guys have.

Good luck

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/8538

Treat this as your single man guide to Fab. It's quite comprehensive and answers a lot of questions that most single guys have.

Good luck"

That's a great thread. Nice pics and profile OP, good luck. X

"https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/8538

Good luck"

Thank you for sharing and yes a lot of this makes sense

"Hi and welcome back.

The site is what you make. Just choose not to be messed around. Use filters well and follow your gut feelings.

Nice profile. More than most. Just message well and sure you will do fine. The only thing that would put up is off and sure many more is the reference to drugs. Sure many do but would keep to private chats. "

Thank you both I did think that however there are so many couples profiles that want 420 friendly - i dont mind it but not my thing. Thanks for your comment x

"Hey all,

Thanks x

Its not vastly changed over the last year it depends what you class as being messed around."

I've gathered that already I've arranged meets with people who have cancelled as I'm literally setting off or a couple of hours before. I did delete fab because of this but just thought I'd be a bit more selective and try to suss out the messers. Thanks for your comment x

» Add a new message to this topic